Japanese earthquake and tsunami :(

misakixusagi

@BLover

But your state didn't get tsunami, right?

But I think you was terrified :9onion70:

yeah..thank god that warning is take back...but at that time i'm cannot sleep...T.T..anything could be happen..

• Like 1

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• misakixusagi

• lotusflower

• Nena21

• 현애

This is so sad thing I have cried for this ;_; I'd like to go and help people but I can't and I couldn't even first aid anyone. I can't even think how terrifying is be there where you don't know will you die next hour or will there be someone who will save you.

I found this and I want to share it with everyone:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

That made me cry, I'm sure he's glad he saved someone.

• Like 2

yep made me cry :( , ive been crying on and off while watching the news today, i find it so hard to turn it off :(

Here are some aerial photos that show the disaster the tsunami caused:

You have to hover the mouse from right to left over the image and see the devastation caused by the earthquake and tsunami. It is very painful to watch... everything is burnt down, grey and distroyed... :leaf9:

• Like 5

Then maybe it's not that dangerous... if the radiations can't reach till then, but we will see what happens the next days, cause you can never be sure.

By the way, for those who were worrying about the mangakas, here is a list of those who are surely safe as they updated their twitter or posted messages on their websites. The list is open, so, if you know about a mangaka that is safe, you can add that author to the list.

i wonder if voice actors are ok as well,i hope so :( any ideas if any you know of lived around that area ? x

No, I don't have any idea about the voice actors... but I'm worried cause on the list you can't see Masara Minase or Nitta Youka...

• Like 1

oh i hope every one is ok, i very sad now cause my trip to japan got cancelled so i wont be going nx wk :( all that time and money! :(

thanks, it will be about a year b4 i get to go back, due to wrk being busy. one day ill live there, i will :D x

Oh no another 6.4 quake not far from Tokyo :( so sad :(

Does anyone know if ecuador,quito got any damage from tsunami or that, as i cant get in touch with my friend who lives there for 5 days now, i didnt think it was bad there, or if there is anything that might have happened there ??

Yeah... I heard it. And on top of that other 2 reactors from the nuclear plant are overheated... Such a disaster...

I can't tell you exactly, but I do know that the Island of Galapagos from Ecuador was affected by the tsunami. I don't have other information...

• 2 months later...

Actually, when i heard about the news im doing some twitter stuff. Got a hint from there because of the harstag #prayforjapan. Then i opened our TV and tunned in to CNN and sdfghjkl, its true. >.

Everything we can do is waiting, praying and hope for some miracles..........:(......

The disaster will stop..

People will be rescued..

No one dies or be hurted...

The one we love won't meet any difficulties or danger with those disasters.....:(

definitely >_

i must say that the people are so brave to help even though there is this chemical toxic thing

• 2 years later...