Hi guys ^^

sakura1685

It's a pleasure to meet you, my name is sakura1685 and I'm 25 years old. I first started watching yaoi on my first year at uni and now I can say it's been 4 years already :). My favorite yaoi anime is Gravitation quickly followed by Junjou Romanitica and Ai no Kusabi. I listen all the time japanese and korean music (pop and rock) and I'm fascinated with the japanese culture (especially their gardens- my job is landscape designer). That's for now about me, hope I didn't bored you to much.

Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu ^^

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sakura1685

• EmiZea

• dherrandez

• Dei

Hi~

Welcome welcom~

Oh you study landscape designer?

Is it interesting?

Because I wanted to do it too (but I'm not too sure about that because I still don't know if civil engineer isn't more needed here in Germany >.

Hope you'll enjoy your stay here (:

Thank you guy ^.~ for your warm welcoming.

@Inulain it's a beautiful job, and if you love nature I'm sure you can do it too.

@EmiZea I can say, the pleasure is all mine.

@chacha you're also a k-pop fan *happy*.

• Like 1

Hi Sakura! Nice to meet you!

Interesting job! As I love nature so much I think I would have liked that job too, but to be honest, it's the first time when I hear about it...

Except that what can I say? I also like JR, Gravitation, Jrock, Kpop, so if you feel like talking about any of these, you know where you can find me :hamtaro-005 (22):

Do you like BL dramas as well or only anime and manga?

Welcome aboard Sakura! :hamtaro-005 (12):

What korean and japanese rock bands do you like?

Ok, so hope you'll have lots of fun on the forum and also wish you to make lots of friends here!

Hell-o!!! Nice to meet you!!! A landscape designer? Cool!!! Well if, i need some advice regarding my garden, can i ask it from you?

Hello Sakura!

Youkoso!! Hope you enjoy your stay in the forums. Always happy to meet new people here and share similar interests.

Speaking of similar interests, like you all the yaoi anime you mentioned are one of my all-time favorites too. Yes, I also love the Japanese culture and I do like listening to Japanese music.

I also think your job is awesome. Plants die on me though. Gyaah! It's like the plants go all dramatic on me as if to say, "NO! Don't touch me, I'd rather die than you touching me."

Which of course, I don't hear and so I touch them and then they die.

@_@

I don't mean it. Honest.

I hope we can still be friends.

Hello Sakura!

Welcome to the forum!!! I think you have a very beautiful job :)

I hope you'll enjoy your time here as much as I do :leaf4:

OMG THANK YOU!!! You're wonderful, I never expected to have such a warm welcoming and so many replay to my thread. It's such a pleasure to meet all of you. ^////////^

@Justme I have many j and K bands that I love, I'll give you a VM with them :D

@yaoi-fangirl01 yeah they are, I made this set cos I wanted to see how will look Byakuya and Grimmjow together :D, they are my fav characters from Bleach ^.~

@yojichan Subarashii!

Well it happen some times, with the plants, I have a uni friend and she has the same problems with the apartment plants :D

Hello Sakura!

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to the community! Hope you'll enjoy your time here and make loads of friends :leaf4:

• 3 weeks later...