Are u often obsessed by an anime/manga/drama after watching it? @.@

JuJu

I don't know if all you guys have the same "disease" like me, but i USUALLY get obssession with a anime/manga/drama after seeing it (as long as they are good things like "JJ romantica, toigaru no chi, viewfinder, maiden rose...."

It's so shameful that i was totally shocked at the first time watching yaoi...~and i yelled like crazy when seeing the "rape or bed scenes" : "What the hell are they doing...OMG~ STOP DOING SUCH TERRIFYING THINGS!! TWO BAD GUYS, STOP!!"...

after that...i was obsessed by them for at least one week...!!

The same situation happened again to me whenever i watch a new manga or drama!

Yahhh ahhhh! It often took me a long time to get things out of my mind! ~

hmm ....but...easy to remember, easy to forget =))...after that i wouldn't remember anything but character's names.

=)))...

What's bout u? XD

• Like 7

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JuJu

• Ero Gaki

• hakainoyume

• evemaid

hahaha..yeah same with me too..i was obsessed with Winter Cicada,Sukisyo,Junjou romantica,etc...i cant forget it until now..i must watched and read it...because i like it sooo much...ekekekeke....can't take my eyes with that..but i'm still remember the character of all Drama,manga's and Anime.it's like a heaven to me..hihihi..

• Like 2

Yeap, I do get obsessed by mangas pretty often, especially if it's a good manga, then I certainly would have it in mind for a few days...

• Like 1

I also get obsessed with the mangas that I like! :leaf8: So, I'm obsessed with Keep Out, Viewfinder, JR, Crimson Spell and others...:leaf10:

Me too! I'm too obsessed with it. I used to think/daydream about YAOI during class/exam. i can't forget about it! Sometimes i scream happily and have a big smile when a new BL anime is released just like Sekaichi Hatsukoi this 8th April (Although, it gonna aired at Japan first).i thought i'm the only one who obsessed with YAOI, but it seems that a lot of people like me obsessed with it! LOL

• Like 1

Yeah, I have the same "disease" (although I enjoy it!)! I'll read or watch something, be 100% in love with it for about a week, then abandon it (except Kuroshitsuji!!) And various yaoi is always on my mind, which tends to wander during classes like math...if I'm bored, I'll write fanfic plots on the side of the paper or practice my Chinese characters. And, when I'm writing a new fanfic, I'll think of elaborate plots, then after a few thousand words get bored with it and throw it in the trash. Guess I'm just not the stick-to-it-type...ah well, that's always good during heartbreak.

Yeah, I have the same "disease" (although I enjoy it!)! I'll read or watch something, be 100% in love with it for about a week, then abandon it (except Kuroshitsuji!!) And various yaoi is always on my mind, which tends to wander during classes like math...

Your answer reminds me of someone... haha.. of me! :D

Yup. I always wish that some of the story situations actually can happen to me, and when i think about this, i usually blush and giggle for no reason. I love this yaoi disease, i hope that it never stops.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Yes I am very guilty of this.

I will read a certain BL manga or watch an anime or a BL drama and it's gonna get stuck in my head for weeks and some for YEARS.

I was very obsessed with Gravitation thus most of my fanfic plots have been Gravi-centric. And I've been a fan for YEARS already.

Then now it's Takumi-kun and I can't stop spazzing over it. I have to intentionally close the tab so I can take a break but I can watch it everyday if I was left on my own. LOL.

A usually very clear sign that I'm obsessed with a BL drama/manga/anime is when I start writing stories inspired from it. And not just one story, about 2 or 3 or more in the future. HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!! *kicks self*

Or I keep reading the same manga every week. so hopeless. LOL

• Like 3

o yeah thats happen alot with me

the first time was Junjou romantica (it was my first yaoi) my mind was away for along time , each day i was thinking about the ep that i am going to watch :D

also Mirage of Blaze novel

and now it Sekaiichi Hatsukoi :D

i was obsessed with viewfinder,CUT,papa t kiss in the dark,hyper love power and so much more kyaaaaaaaaaaaarabbit4

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I am the same as well, I am often totally obsessed with a yaoi manga/anime/drama after watching or reading it. The one I am most addicted to is Takumi-kun, maybe because I love the movies and the mangas soooo much

But I never could really talk about something like that -_- gladly this has changed now =)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

yeah it happens alot.. but like for example Sekaiichi Hatsukoi just ended (anime) and i can't get myself contented by it. So i've constantly repeating every scenes (as much as reading the manga as well).. next time am gonna dig in for the drama cds. :3 and for anime, i cant count how many times I've re-watched dragon ball, hikaru no go, tantei gakuen q..etc. Everytime I've got something to laid on, there's this obsession in me that will last for-- i don't know..days, weeks or even years. :3

• Like 2

Me too! I often dreamt about the characters, and if someone raped other, I saw a dream about that, but I was the one that was being raped! O___O >___

It's been like that to me since the very first time I started to watch Yaoi. ^^

• Like 1

Sometimes I've been so obsessed with a manga, that I have been repeatedly reading the same book again, and again. ^^ It's kind of boring if you read some shounen-manga, like onepiece etc. like that, but Yaoi... You can never get fed up with it ^_^

• Like 2

Hell, yes.

Two of my deepest BL obsessions are both Viewfinder and ZE, since the very first time I read them.

I can read them whole again and again, day after day. For days. Weeks even. It's crazy. You already know the story from start to end, memorized the plot, the characters and every single line of dialogue and/or monologue but you don't stop, you can't stop re-reading it. It borders insanity. Or overlaps it. Whichever.

It's certainly not healthy and that only makes me love it all the more.

This happens, not only with my favorite BL, but with practically every one of my favorite series, in general.

I'll mentally stalk it, fantasize over it, elaborate theories, decide on slash pairings, search for doujins and fanfictions, and draw fanart of my favorite fandoms like there's no tomorrow.

Then they -the obsessions- will eventually find a corner with a shadow, in my mind, and hide there for a bit, breathing hard after a long run, drinking water and taking a break, just to came back after some time with full-power ON, so my obsessions only grow stronger and stronger as time goes by. ♥

• Like 1

thanks Jenova and evermaid...:D...

That's really exciting to read every word of your post....X"D........

• Like 2

Ive seen Junjou romantica a while back and im still obsessed with it so yeah, i think its a virus or something but im not complaining :D

• Like 1

it's the best illness in the world~! it's so fun hehe x3

I would fantasize about boys out of blue when I was younger.. I thought I was crazy and sick in the head >.

then I found out about yaoi mangas and many of them creeped me @.@, but then I'm like: that was actually... GOOD! T^T I'm EVIL x'D .. and I'm not the only one LOL

many mangas stick in my mind for months, Anxiety of Soul is my fav and I never get enough of it! same to View Finder, these two caught me for so long and I can't escape! well, I don't want to hehe :3

thanks for the nice topic JuJu

• Like 2

haha yeah yeah I always feel like I just can't get enough yaoi if suddenly I really have inspiration to watch *^*

I want more and more.........(* O *)...:))

You are welcome Roena-chan :p

hahahahahaha....same me too.. i just like became crazy when i read or watch yaoi...sometimes i feel more emo when read it and watch it...YAAAAahhhh!!!!... dont u guyz thinking why the best manga like viewfinder by yamane ayano, i want to be naughty by sakuraga mei, brotherXbrother by kisaragi hirotaka make it into anime series...SOMEBODY!!!!....please tell that author that i want it make in anime series....wahhhhaaa

• Like 1

yes! I always obsessed with a manga/anime after I watch it. I'd find the videos people make on youtube, or the DJs. But after I read a new manga. The obsession will die down and replaced by the new manga im currently reading -.-

there's no end of this!! D:

• Like 1

YES!!! I do it all the time^_^

I even dyed my hair bright red for the Tumbling finale and made cream puffs after watching zettai kareshi(drama)