Are u often obsessed by an anime/manga/drama after watching it? @.@

JuJu

I'm the same way! onion4 I see an anime I really like and I'll watch it a thousand times and then forget it. Even on occasion I'll remember it, watch it once, then history repeats itself. onion0 Except for certain yaois like Haru wo Daiteita, JJR, Takumi-kun series and FAKE. :cuteonion46: Other than that, I'll on occasion return to series like Prince of Tennis, Love Mode, Get Backers, Viewfinder and Under Grand Hotel. onion0

• Like 1

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JuJu

• Ero Gaki

• hakainoyume

• evemaid

I will definitely get that way after seeing a good series whether it be a Yaoi series or other genre of anime. I will watch it repeatedly over and over and fast forward to what I think are the good parts. There are just some anime worth repeating, then give it a rest and not touch these series for a long while only to all of a sudden get the urge again to do this process all over again.

What a vicious cycle. Ha ha.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

yeah, me too! The manga that me so obsessed that I think I would go crazy would be Katekyo! by Moegi Yuu! Shit, I thought about it for almost half a year(until today)! I even read it so many times until I lost counts! The story is so sweeeett....

onion0

Then later after I found out about Junjou Romantica, about two months ago, even today I'm still obsessed with it! Their love made me go 'KYAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!'

:leaf15:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FujoshiFTW

I tend to just fangirl over it for a month or so (pretty long compared to come whom just abandon it) and then recieve it in small doses the next, lol. but that's if it's suited to my tastes and the art is good /giggles.

I think all yaoi readers are the same !! I get really obsessed nn I read them over n over agn but for those completed unless they have nice plots + *violent scenes * I will still read again nn I'll remember the characters names ..... But when my ma look at mi n ask mi y i love manga tat much when I'm giggling to myself , I can't answer :X

yes! I tend to "fall in love from the first sight" with anime/manga. I'll stalk anything about it from internet, stalking the author's other works, and start to relating things from real life with it XD

if the work is still continuing, like there are more volumes or they'll make 2nd season and all, maybe I'll be obsessed about it for years, hahahaha

:hamtaro-005 (23):I read a manga I like over and over and do the same for anime. I dream about the characters in the car when I put out news papers. I hope the never get rid of yaoi or I might cry and freak out.

• 1 year later...

totally understandable... My worst obsession was after I watch Takumi kun series... totally cannot escape from my own dream... I totally adored Misu And shingyouji... and it became worse after I read the fanfics... KYAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Misu X Shingyouji

yes.. i'm kinda crazy about anime/manga i had watch

and sometimes i behave like lost control, really my friends often said that i weirdo or mad

hahaha i think i am rabbit14

I read a lot of manga, but I have a few obsessions - and with obsession, I mean I'll buy everything I can find of it.

So my obsessions are:

- Naruto

- Black butler

- Togainu no chi/Lamento/Sweet pool

I do collect merchandise from other series as well, but those are my main obsessions LOL

• Like 1

Yeah. Obsessed, that what they call me. :hamtaro-005 (5):

But usually it take a long time to pry from the said obsession, although once I fall down on the obsession, it is really hard for me to appreciate the same manga/anime/dorama/person again. Ugh, but once I am obsessed, it is no stopping it unless it stopped itself...

• Like 1

Very often :) When I saw something what fascynating me the most I still think about it and search information about that everywere xD

When I like something I'm a little maniac xD

• Like 1

Meh... Me too...

For the first time watching Okane ga Nai: "WHAT THE!!! Why they do that! That's child rape!"

LOL! but few minutes later I was screaming so loud and my sister hit me :hamtaro-005 (5):

And for manga~ I really obsessed with Nekota Yonezou

That Hidoku Shinaide manga... Oh my god~ I really obsessed with them >,>"

GAHHH~~~

• 3 weeks later...

ikr its is a massive disease and the worst thing is if your friends haven't seen or read it they are just like WTF are you talking about??!!! I am constantly giving my friends things to watch and read just so i can talk to them bout it!!!! But by the time they've read it i'm onto something different!!!!:leaf10:

Yeah I did that with Loveless finished all 12 episodes in a matter of days and bought the manga after seeing the first episode :) for non Boy's love I was really into Death Note, but after a while I realize there's nothing left, you can't change what happened you just got to move on.

It depends. If I really liked that manga or drama I will be obsessed about it for a while. :_red_fox 14 Sometimes I even re-read or re-watch it if it impresses me.

HAHA I do have the same sentiments with everyone in here. After seeing such smexy scenes and jaw-dropping bishounens, who wouldn't? That's just the pure wonder of YAOI.

almost every anime I usually force myself to wait awhile before rewatching u should see my face when I find out there isn't a 2nd season onionn0

Sometimes, I really am xDD Then I can't stop watching and when I watched all episodes I think hours about the anime, it's characters, the story etc. But it has to be a really good anime :D

Sometimes I'm trying to draw some characters, then :D

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Your avatar is really sweet! I love the Ouran Host Club :)

• Like 1