How do you know when a guy is interested in you?

Chacha

So, I wanted to ask you.... how do you know when a guy is interested in you or if he has a crush on you (if he doesn't confess)? :Red_fox3:

It might sounds stupid or funny... but I'm not good at this king of stuff....:3onion15:

• Like 2

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• elfmist

• Chacha

• Tsetsua

• Georg

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, You will know if that guy keeps on following you or he keeps on copying you.

Like for example..I had an encounter...This guy who had liked this girl copied her.

The girl loved anime..but..the boy didn't. And..because the girl likes anime...the boy followed her and started to like anime also.

Originally the boy really was an anime hater..but because of the girl he liked...he loved anime also.

I tell you...Its obvious if a guy likes you. And..if that sort of thing happens..if a guy follows you..Its annoying..its pisses me off.

Another way to know if he likes you is when:

1.) he keeps teasing you

2.) he repeats what you says

3.) gets embarrassed if your his partner in some project

and many more..your insticts will help you know if a guy likes you..Its pretty obvious though..Your heart will know if a guy likes you..XD...Woah..I feel like I'm a weirdo here talking..Well, thats my advice..sorry if its useless..'''~_~..

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

for me...

-if he caring only to you.

-ask you going to lunch or dinner.

- buy you a gift.

-only look into your eyes when he talk to you.

-always calls and sms you.

-treat you lunch or dinner.

that all i know..n____n

• Like 1

:Red_fox3:

lol I don't know too..;);)

I will never sure if someone likes me or not until he/she tells me...:msn_red_fox 14

but is it stupid to ask someone that "do you like me..." lol I can't even imagine....

:Red_fox7:

• Like 1

Based on personal experience...

He loves talking to you.

Actually like spending time with you.

Likes getting your attention in any way he can.

Tries to look good for you.

Begins talking about the future with you.

Will give gifts.

Loves touching you.

Actually tells you he's into you without hesitation.

• Like 3

If a guy likes you, he talks to you. All the time. :D

Guys that liked me always tried to spend as much time as they could with me.

They also look at you (some try to hide it, but it really is obvious really). Some of them may confess, but if their eyes linger on you, you can bet they like you ;)

If you do not get these signals he is sending you, your friends might, so do not be afraid to ask them "do you think he likes me or something? " :> as I kind of not get those signals myself, asking my friend her opinion worked like a charm.

• Like 1

If a guy likes you he will like talking to you, spending his time with you, he will miss you and feel empty when you're not around and will try to get around you... he would defend you when you need it and try to protect you... he will give up at a juice with his friends to go out in town with you or just to spend some time with you...

• Like 1

If a guy likes you, he talks to you. All the time. :D

They also look at you (some try to hide it, but it really is obvious really). Some of them may confess, but if their eyes linger on you, you can bet they like you ;)

agree completely :">

maybe he'll try to attract your attention by teasing you but ... like Aeheaven said, looking into his eyes and you can guess that he has a crush on you or not ...

p.s: i've tried this way ... it's perfect lol : )))))

• Like 1

I am running into this problem myself lately...(why won't he just confess! It's obvious by now...waahh...)

Well, if a guy likes you, he'll defiantly try to impress you, and show-off a bit. He'll try to spend time with you, sit with you, try and make you laugh. He'll hint at buying you something you want, and if you show the slightest interest in something, he'll try to get you to act on it. Guys can be pretty cute when they like you. -.-'

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

If a guy is interested in you he will always make himself know to you (like if you are in a crowd or with a group of friends) he will try to make conversation with you and bring up interesting topics to keep you talking, he may give you shy/sly peeks when he thinks you are not looking so he can gaze at your face, he may shower you with compliments about your personality (sweet, nice person, caring), or what you wear or how much he enjoys hearing your voice over the phone, he may get the courage to ask you "casually" to accompany him to lunch or coffee at a cafe. Always happy to hear from you or see you when he can.

• Like 1

ermm...there's many type of signs...

but one of the boys will do if they have a very high of ego is annoyed u...

they'll annoyed u juz to get ur attention...and when s'one get near u he might do something tht'll hurt ur feelings...so be careful of the signs...becoz most of guys is hard to express their true feelings becoz u noe...GUYS...

but some of them even show their feelings in a good way like caring about u and try to melt ur heart and any way he could.... but i think itz up to u how to feel it...

and as a reminder...dun think too deep is u have the feeling tht the guy is interested at u...

maybe itz juz ur feeling and it might could hurt u...^^

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

i usually notice when he's too nice to me or when he's always talking to me or always trying to get my attention or my opinion on anything. but idon't always hold onto it. i always wait for him to confess.

• 2 months later...
So, I wanted to ask you.... how do you know when a guy is interested in you or if he has a crush on you (if he doesn't confess)? :Red_fox3:

It might sounds stupid or funny... but I'm not good at this king of stuff....:3onion15:

I do not get it ether so ty for this post I might find out if a guy likes me. but how would you find out on the forum.

• 2 years later...

hmm..i think.. he's a bit of shy and uh, he stares at me, ugh, CREEPY *^*

will ask my phone number...and when he get it... he sends a ton of love quotes and stuff.

oh, and he tries to call me but I always cancel his calls.. xDD uhh..yeah haha

(bad english!)

A guy may be interested to you if:

there is something different in the way he looks at you, it lingers; subtle but keen. :)

he tries to get your attention most of the time that he sees you(and its either to please you or to annoy you) :D

he takes the extra mile (he gives you favors even though you are not that close)

he is always there; to give help, to make you laugh or to annoy you (and its all in good timing, like when he annoys you when you feel happy or is a helping hand when you feel sad and troubled; he is sensitive enough to know, it shows that he pays attentions and he listens)

OMG!!!...did I just create a working definition of a stalker!!!.......hahaha! :D well it depends on you, if he shows these signs and you like him too, that is nice but if you don't like him and manifests the information above, please take care! :):D

Unfortunately, if he doesn't fit any of the description but you really like him...wing it!. If you don't ask, you'll never know. Rejection is a mild cut, regret is a cancer. :) Good luck! :D

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
... so you... :) maybe one day they allow marriage with your favorite food.. . haha

neh...someone at my training,, he's changed recently... before, he just bullies me all the time..now he's got this gentle aura towards me...it kinda creeps me out.. but it's ok.. he helps me now, unlike before he is such a lazy bastard...

*stroking my imaginary beard* come to think of it. he really has changed.

anyway..it's a case to case basis.. in my example above,, the person changed (improved) from how he is,,.. then i observed for

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
-san's post.