I'm reading...

Yaoi Eater

In here you can say what book you're currently reading or which you finished recently.

I'm reading Cat eyes by Margaret Atwood and it's pretty interesting though I've only read 50 pages or so...I've recently finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows as I borrowed it from one of my class mates. I'm not a big Harry Potter fan, but my friend told me how good it is, how intense so I decided to give it a try. I wasn't disappointed, the book is really good, it has suspense and all...The series ended nice with this book.

• Like 8

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yaoi Eater

• Amander123

• rotten boy

• diniasa

I'm currently reading Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom... till now I read around 35 pages as I've been so busy and too tired to read :D

Just started on a new book a few days ago called "The Beast Within" by Lotte & Søren Hammer, I don't know what to think about it yet, since I haven't got that far into it.

But it have potential of being something good, at least it sounds interesting;

"One early Monday morning before school begins, two children make a gruesome discovery: In the school’s gymnasium, they find the bodies of five naked and heavily disfigured men, who are hanging with mathematical precision from the gymnasium ceiling. It looks for the most part like a public execution.

For Detective Chief Superintendent Konrad Simonsen and his team from the Murder Squad in Copenhagen, the case is a puzzle: Why this spectacular staging? How could it be done? What is the motive?

As the disfigured men are gradually identified, Simonsen realises that the motive behind the murders is regular vigilantism and that the victims are all paedophiles.

The Beast Within is an effective and spectacular crime story about taking the law into one’s own hands, a tale of manipulation and demagoguery."

But now I will see..

Just finnished reading "Duma Key" by Stephen King, that was a really good book.. but I like Stephen King, so it's rare I find anything from him boring :)

This year I've read so far Perry Mason by Erle Stanley Gardner; Magic Tree House series by Mary Pope Osborne and The Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan :D

• 2 weeks later...

Well... Can't even remember the last one I finished... Maybe Angela's Ashes by Frank McCourt.

But I was reading Cloud of Sparrows by Matsuoka Takashi. I just got stuck.

And I'm reading the beginning of A Modest Proposal by Jonathan Swift because of an english exam ^__^''

Oh, and I was in the middle of Lord of the Rings too... Wonder what happened to me reading that series...

I recently finished Mary Balogh's "Simply love" and Cecilia Ahern's The gift (If I looked it corecly up, because I only have that book in german xDD)

The next book on my list is "Simply Magic" by Mary Balogh (I actually wanted to read that book a long time ago.... but I was too busy with preparing for my exams :D)

The most recent one I have finished was Lover Awakened by J.R. Ward. The series is called The Black Dagger Brotherhood and each book focuses on a different member of the brotherhood (who all happen to be sexy vampires ;) lol )

• 2 weeks later...
The last book I read was Hunger Games. it was a lot better than I expected. Has anyone here heard of Sorrow's Fall?

Wow that's so ironic because someone today actually brought that book up and it sounded so interesting. I really wanna read it

Wow that's so ironic because someone today actually brought that book up and it sounded so interesting. I really wanna read it

yeah? that's cool. do you know where you can find it?

Eh probably any Barnes and Noble I guess. I've been really wanting to go to the bookstore lately anyways :)

I really want to get The Host too by the author of Twilight. It's suppose to be a really good Sci-Fi book about foreign invaders that talk over the human mind and very few humans haven't been succumbed to this. And there's a whole rebellion and stuff and I just think it sounds really interesting :)

@ Amanda:

I have that book "The Host" on my computer, if your interested in it and don't mind reading it on your computer, I can give you a link to download it if you want? :)

• Like 1

Yeah I've been wanting to read The Host too. Just no time it seems lol oh and I found Sorrow's Fall

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
^__^

@EmiZea

That would be great!! It would save me money from buying it lol

@brohne

Thanks for the link. It sounds really interesting!

• 3 weeks later...

Just finished reading "Suffer the children" by John Saul and I'm like :1onion52: I knew that John Saul has a sick mind but this was beyond any other books of his that I've read because it involved a case of possession O_O umm yeah. In "The right hand of evil" was the same case of possession but not on a frickin child O_O.

Now I'm reading "The right hand of evil" again because now I have the book...the other time I read it online

Anyway, even if JS has a sick mind, his imagination is unique and he's surprising me with his ideas :) that's why he's one of my favorite writers

• Like 1

I just bought Salem's Lot by Stephen King and I can't wait to read it!!! :D I love all of Stephen King's works

• Like 1

@Yaoi Eater

I haven't actually. What is it about? :)

I just bought another Stephen King novel, Dreamcatcher and I can't wait to read that one either XD

I'm reading "Does the Noise in my Head Bother You - A Rock and Roll Memoir" by Steven Tyler

I looooooooooooooooooooooooooove Steven Tyler so much.

@ Amander : it's about a family that moves at a remote hotel during the winter in order to take care of it. Very interesting things happen there :D There's also a movie made after the book...I haven't seen it though u could try it, see if u like it and then read the book