Do you prefer the seme to be older or younger than the uke?

grimsmile

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rotten boy

• JenovaVII

• GPelka

• lenalis

I prefer the seme to be younger :5yoyo34: like in Gokujou no Koibito or Koisuru Boukun.

Being younger, usually the seme has a certain respect for his uke. I think it's much funnier! :leaf18:

I prefer the seme to be younger, but not a child... the perfect relationship would be for me like the one between Katou and Iwaki from Haru wo Daite Ita :leaf15:

• Like 1

Personally I prefer the seme to be older most of the time.

However, I do agree that there are some seme characters despite being younger are proven to be so amazingly the hotness.

Take for instance, YES, OH YES! Kato Yoji of Haru wo Daiteta. And then there's Dee Latener of FAKE...and so many, many more. As long as the age gap is not too immense. A few years apart or a few months apart is nice.

• Like 2

I like older seme.... Just look at Asami from Viewfinder, Usagi from JR, Yuki Eiri from Gravitation and so many others.... where can you find more hotness than at a totally in control seme? :leaf15::7yoyo10::cuteonion41:

• Like 4

I prefer younger seme, like my Tetsuhiro Morinaga in Koisuru Boukun! It's so funny to see the older uke getting shy and clumsy when the younger uke gets close to him... and... you know.............. :leaf15:

i like older most b/c their soooooooo HWAT!!!!!:leaf15:

i like young semes that have sooo much energy during sex!!!

like one of the extra stories in home tutor (katekyo)

oooooorrrrrrr

the manga at the bottom of my kawaii playlist (the characters look like the sex theripist)

(cant go on youtube to find out b/c im at school):leaf7:

kyaaaaaaaa:7yoyo10:

although some times older semes r wild and passionate

(u know what i mean)

I seriously do not care about the age at all.

The seme can be older, younger or have the exact same age. He may be underage or dying of old age, for all I care.

As long as I like the characters and the story and there is chemistry and dynamic, that is all that matters to me.

:cuteonion7:

• Like 2

I Prefer both. If The Seme is older they can do anything and they look good!

If the seme is younger its funny and it totally brings me on since the one who is kinda incharge is the younger one and they still look good ofcourse. Both are just perfect.

• 3 weeks later...

Seme has to be older unless the uke is older yet still cute like sono ^_^

so it doesnt really matter to me as long as its not like ciel is seme and sebastian is uke O.o ....XD

It depends on the character, but I prefer a younger seme, probably because I like the idea that the uke is older and has to be the bottom against his will :D

I like semes who are older than their uke. But if the Seme is younger than the uke I want him be more experienced than his older

Uke.

at the begining i used to like it when the Seme is loder than the Uke but when i watched junjou romantica i saw the cute Noaki and Hiro san and i liked it

so as JenovaVII said the characters and the story are great ( that is all that matters ) ^_^

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I prefer younger seme ... the type who doesn't look young at all !! There are guys around there who looks a lot older that their original age. Oh how I love their vitality !! xD

• 1 month later...

I like the Seme to be older, more wise and knowledgeable to me it invokes a more dominate partner, takes control and leads the relationship. Then the uke partner would be younger more inexperienced so part of the allure would be that sweet innocents of being naive to learn and be taught what pleases his partner.....dreamy.

in general i like both - older and younger seme BUT i think in Okane ga Nai the uke is waaaaay to young. it's okay if the partners aren't coequal but in that anime/manga it's so extreme! i've watched the first OVA and was like "he's so small compared to the older guy - how can it even fit into him (if you know what i mean)"

Well I go by the mangaka...

If it is Bohira Naono I like seme younger and uke older... well some time his older seme is good...

Most of time I like younger seme in his story line...

If it is Nishimura Shuuko... I like older seme and younger uke...

Somehow I don't think his story line younger uke look little bit odd to me... --;;;

Well there are lot other...

But, most time mangaka has their way of saying the story from that the sema and uke has been chose...

For most ideaer role for me is nether... I like Youka Nitta's work... sema and uke can be change...

She did alway go this person is sema and that person is uke...

They can change their role... that is one of reason why she have both side of fan...

Male and female... It's not easy to have both side of fan in BL manga...

Most BL manga is for female... but, Nitta's work got close to what gay people life is like...

That is why the role can be change... Once I hear that gay people not alway divide into sema and uke...

They swing around some time... Evne uke they are still man so they want to be sema some time...

So... for me... I don't like the idea who should be sema and uke...

Where but question wasn't about that... so I will stop here... --;;;

• 1 month later...

I prefer younger seme. In almost all my favorite mangas the uke is older, like in Koisuru Boukun, Haru wo Daiteita, Gokujou no Koibito, Junjou Egoist, so yeah... :D

• Like 1

Well I go by the mangaka...

If it is Bohira Naono I like seme younger and uke older... well some time his older seme is good...

Most of time I like younger seme in his story line...

If it is Nishimura Shuuko... I like older seme and younger uke...

Somehow I don't think his story line younger uke look little bit odd to me... --;;;

Well there are lot other...

But, most time mangaka has their way of saying the story from that the sema and uke has been chose...

For most ideaer role for me is nether... I like Youka Nitta's work... sema and uke can be change...

She did alway go this person is sema and that person is uke...

They can change their role... that is one of reason why she have both side of fan...

Male and female... It's not easy to have both side of fan in BL manga...

Most BL manga is for female... but, Nitta's work got close to what gay people life is like...

That is why the role can be change... Once I hear that gay people not alway divide into sema and uke...

They swing around some time... Evne uke they are still man so they want to be sema some time...

So... for me... I don't like the idea who should be sema and uke...

Where but question wasn't about that... so I will stop here... --;;;

You are right on the gay guys are both and swing around thing and I like manga and anime that shows that. thank you.

And the age of seme or uke, it's not a barrier to be loved.. No ?! :)

Yeah, I also don't mind about their age. To me, if the storyline is good, why not?

And also, like GPelka said, "the age of seme or uke, it's not a barrier to be loved" ^^ *this will be my love quote from today* :p