Do you prefer the seme to be older or younger than the uke?

grimsmile

I usally like an older seme.

BUT after Reading Sekaiichi hatsukoi and the side story about Kisa Shouta and Yukina Kou I realised I actually really liked it. Kisa is 30-ish and the uke to Yukina who is 21-ish (seme), but Kisa is on the same time sometimes leading in bed, but not Always. its a really cool story between them And I was suprised that I liked it.

Kisa is one of my favorite characters just beacuse of the reason he is older.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rotten boy

• JenovaVII

• GPelka

• lenalis

I don't really care. But sometimes I like it when the seme's younger. Hmmm, I guess it just depends on my mood really.

• 3 weeks later...

I prefer the seme to be older. Sometimes age makes one mature, reliable and confident. However, I like the younger seme in Kare no Shousou to Koi ni Tsuite.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not too picky but I do prefer a slightly younger seme. Mostly because I find nothing sexier than a demanding uke and that mostly comes with age

Guest Robuta

I agree with you @K1LL3R_R0N1N.

But I also think that as long as the seme is the one who is kind of "in your face" I'm okay with him being older or younger

• 3 weeks later...

I want an older seme. I think the older ones are mostly the dominant ones. That's what i think ~tho But i've read and watched a younger seme a lot.. xD