Club Boys ♤ (virtualoo x M-jow {18+}

M-jow

Hey guys how do you find our rp?  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

"You got me to very easily get my own toys used on me.." Nathan said with a smirk as he kissed the others neck more. "I was more than happy to bottom...you can make me feel really good.." He said with a teasing smirk as he ran a hand under the others shirt and teased the others nipples between his fingers. 'When does Adam get back..? Because this 'sexy mess of need' as you like to call me really does want you right now.." Nathan whispered into the others ear as he nibbled on the others earlobe.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Noah tilted his head back as he breathed out a small pleasant gasp.

"He shouldn't been coming home tonight." Noah smile at the other as he pressed his aroused crotch up against Nathan. "Hold still for me a second okay.." the male said, looking rather please with himself as he pushed Nathan back by his shoulders hard enough to knock him all the way down on his back. As Nathan was down Noah used the weight of his body to hold him down by laying on top of Nathan.

"There nice isn't it" Noah smirked as he pulled Nathan's face up by the man’s chine and kissed him. Innocently at first till it changed with tongue as Noah forced his way inside Nathan's mouth.

Nathan tilted his head in confusion when he was asked to hold still, not sure what Noah was planning on do to ask him to stay still. He soon found out when he was being pushed backward on the couch, Noah now being the one on top of him. Nathan found his chin being forced up by the others hand, taken into a kiss. He returned the others kiss, eyes widening in surprise at the tongue being forced into his mouth. It still felt good but he was taken by surprise, letting the others tongue explore him.

He grined at the surprised expression on Nathan's face as the table was turned on him. Noah didn’t try to pull back or allowing the other to as he reached down with his hand to feel Nathan's crotch. His kiss became more slow and sweet as Noah' fingertips caressed the member teasingly through the clothes.

Noah ignored the pain shooting up his back as he lifted his head up to gace into Nathan's beautiful eyes.

"Didn't you just say that you liked being under me" Noah smiled as he kissed the tip of Nathan's nose. "You want me right baby?" He asked as he put just a bit more pressure down on Nathan's crotch. "I don't have any toys here to entertain you though.. Maybe you should show me your collection sometime"

NAthan groaned at the attention his lower half was receiving, liking recieving the more forced rough actions of the other on top of him. Nathan groaned as more pressure was put o him, getting harder in his pants. “You used it on me..But you will have to get a better look sometime..” He said in a breathy Moana’s he wanted more of the attention. “Are you going to be okay love..?” He asked in a moan, lightly rubbing a hand along th others back.

"I'll be alright" Noah answered with a soft smile as he kissed Nathan again, this time with more passion as his hands started to work on the other's clothes.

Noah pushed Nathan's shirt up above the male's chest without pulling it all the way over his head. Then he undid Nathan's pants and slipped a hand inside, moving along Nathan's hip till he reached the soft flesh of the ass. Noah then took the round ass-cheek in his hand and squeezed the bottom.

He broke the kiss just in time to catch Nathan's reaction and smiled as he followed the trail of kiss marks down Nathan's neck and on to the chest. He licked the lines of mucels and kissed the bellybutton before Noah's eager mouth caught a small soft nipple. He licked and sucked on the little bud till it was nicely pink before turning his attention over on the next nipple.

"You tast so good Nathan, so sexy" Noah groan approvingly as the hand still in the guy’s pants extended a finger to poke at Nathan's entrance.

?Good..? Nathan said reassuringly, not wanting the other to hurt his back further even if it meant needing to stop immediately. Nathan returned the others passionate kiss, feeling his shirt being nudged up and his eyes widening when he felt the other go into his pants to squeeze his ass cheek. Nathan watched the others mouth work along his body, groaning in approval when his nipples were being sucked. He breathed heavily as he looked up at his sexy boyfriend who looked down at him with the hottest groan of approval escaping those lips. He groaned more at the other teasing his entrance, opening up the others shirt so his hands could explore the others chest.

Noah could act rough though he wasn’t as much mucels as the men he had slept with before had but he was gentle too. In truth Noah was actually a very giving lover, who made sure his partner felt the most comfortable. Touching and being loved back was completely new but with Nathan it just felt so natural. Nathan's hands on him aroused him as they tickled along his bare skin.

He slowly eased a finger inside of Nathan as he went down his body. He pulled the other's pants down together with his underwear so the man lay gorgeously naked before Noah's eyes.

The finger twisted, stretching that tight mucel before there was room for another. As Noah eased the second finger inside, he took Nathan's cock in his mouth to relieve him from some of the pain with pleasure.

Noah sucked Nathan all the way down to the base, he slowly backing up almost to the tip before going back down got another turn. This movement continued on and on even till the last finger away in.

Nathan took a sharp breath in when he felt the others finger go deep into him. He groaned in pleasure loudly when Noah’s mouth went around his needing cock. Nathan’s hands knitted into Noah’s hair, trying to push him down further onto him. “So good..” Nathan groaned, biting down hard on his bottom lip.

Noah grimaced in pain, just the smallest of pressure to his head hurted his neck. He groan trying to to hid his painful expression as he swallowed the mix of saliva and pre-cum as he pulled off.

He knew he wouldn't be able to do too much if he still wanted to be able to both work and move tomorrow, but he still didn't feel like he could stop now. So instead Noah sat up, stroking his cock as he looked back on Nathan.

"Get up here and ride me darling" Noah said as he send the other a cocky smile.

Nathan noticed a brief glimpse of pain and knew he had to be more careful with the others head. He was quickly distracted when Noah was stroking himself and asked him to ride him. Nathan crawled up onto the others lap, holding it still and easing himself on it. Nathan let our a small wince when he first entered him, quickly getting used to it. He kissed the other deeply as he started to move his hips.

"Oh Fuck Nathan! Ahh..you insides are so tight" Noah groan as one hand grabbed onto the cushion hard. The other were on Nathan's thigh, stadiging him in Noah's lap.

The hand on the cushion evensually let go, and instead onto Nathan's hip.

Noah pulled Nathan's shirt all the way off this time as he kissed along the man's skin to get him more comfortable. He then lightly pulled Nathan more in against him by putting pressure on the guy’s lower back drawing those beautiful kissable lips closer. Noah pushed up into Nathan's body as he took the guy’s lips and kissed the man raw.

Nathan raised his arms up so the other could get his shirt off, it having been a bit since he took Noah in him. The kisses along his skin certainly helped, knowing he would need to be careful at work tomorrow as to not hurt the other too much in return. He could not focus on work when his beautiful boyfriend pushed further into him and kissed him raw. He returned the kiss, moving his hips on him in a steady pace.

With one hand on Nathan back, Noah's hips gently moved with the other's. Their love making was sweet and gentle as they kissed. Noah was gacing into Nathan's eyes as their tongues sought out each other. He sucked and licked Nathan's lips as he reached down between their close bodies to touch Nathan's erection.

He ran his thumb over the warm head as he gathered the pre-cum in his hand, making it slick enough to rub Nathan's cock.

Noah's back was hurting again but this time he choose to ignore it as he jerked his hips deeper until into Nathan, but still with the same slow pace he pulled back out only to do it again.

"You are so beautiful Nathan" Noah whispered almost out of breath in between kisses.

Nathan loves the sweetness and gentleness of it, even if he was used to rougher intercourse. It was like it was special..not that anytime they did it wasn’t special. But this felt like they were making love in a way, it held its own passion behind it and their wild sex held its own passion as well. Nathan gladly let his lips be taken in the kiss, letting Noah suck and lick all he pleased as he was victim to his pleasure at the moment.

Nathan moaned at feeling the other thrust deeper in him, that filling his body with more pleasure. “You’re amazing..” He whispered in return in between trying to catch his breath and his moans.

Noah smiled happy by that coment. He loved the look Nathan always had in his eyes whenever they had sex. It was like the whole world just was about the two and nothing else. The pleasure Nathan was feeling clearly showed on his face and Noah just loved it. Knowing he was the only one this man found his pleasures with only made things more exiting.

Still with Nathan in his lap. Noah turned them and without pulling out of his lover, he lightly pushed Nathan down in the couch with his body. Noah lay on top pressing his stomach down on Nathan to keep them close. He was however mundful about not crushing Nathan's cock as it rubbed between their bodies.

Noah kissed Nathan chin as he pushed the other's hips up to get a cushion under him so the angle would be just right. With that done Noah held himself up on his arms as he honestly started fuck his lover's most sensitiv stop.

Nathan watched as the other moved him from sitting on his lap to laying down without even pulling out of him first. It was kind of hot when Noah was in charge of the sex, loving to see that cute face looming above him as they looked down at him. That gaze that was beautiful with a body that was just as beautiful. Nathan saw the other was trying to get a cushion underneath his hips, lifting them up a bit to make Noah's job a lot easier. Nathan was not quite expecting Noah to hit his sweet spot the way he did, unable to help but moan loudly at the feeling. "Noah...god!" Nathan moaned at the other hitting his sweet spot, moving his hips along the other to help the other hit it harder.

Noah smirked. "Today I'm the god hmm" He teased as he leaned back for a moment to grab both of Nathan's legs with his hands on them guy’s thighs just below his knees and pushed them up to Nathan's stomach, so the male's ass moved up higer. It made sliding his cock in and out og Nathan that much more easier and he kept working that specielle spot deep inside Nathan. At some point he let Nathan legs rest against his shoulders as he sat up bumping his hips deep without stopped.

Noah nippled and kissed along the other's leg as sweat dripped down his chest. His cock was starting to turn a very dark shade of purple from keeping his release back, but Noah didn't wanted to end it all to soon and not before Nathan.

"Is you needing body doing okay down there?" Noah teased again between breathes. "Don't keep your voice back, I wanna hear your sexy moans more"

Nathan turned a bright red as the others slip up from their first date and Nathan teasing him about it turned back around on him. His legs were soon pressed up to his chest, his legs resting and wrapping around the others shoulders and neck. Nathan’s chest started to glisten from sweat, find it harder to hold himself back and loving the sight of a glistening from sweat Noah. “Noah..” He said in a louder moan, doing more than okay down there..he was doing wonderful. But eight He tiger repeatedly hitting his sweet spot it was hard to hold back. Nathan’s legs tightened around the others neck as his release came out hard.

Watching Nathan cum was a beautiful sight. His man was so gorgeous and sexy as he undid himself underneath Noah. "That's it baby ahh!" Noah stammered as he felt Nathan suddenly tighten around him. He pulled out just and jerk his cock fast a few times mixing his semen with Nathan's on the man’s stomach. His shoulders shook from the pleasure as he reached over for a napkin an dried the pool of semen off his boyfriend's stomach before he crashed down on Nathan. Laying there with his head against the other's chest he listened to Nathan's heart.

Watching Noah stroke himself above him really was a beautiful sight in itself, adding to the mess on his stomach. Noah seemed to collapse shortly after cleaning up, laying on his chest. He wrapped his arms around the other, unable to help himself but smile. He would get to see this face outside of work everyday...and call it his boyfriend. Nathans softer side felt like his heart was pounding in his chest, feeling an overwhelming sense of calm and happiness.

"Baby you are squeezing me a little to hard here" Noah chuckled as the gently tapped Nathan's shoulder to get his attention. It wasn't bad to be held like that but in Noah's state even nothing could hurt.

"I think we need a sex break before I really can't move at all" Noah mumbled against Nathan's chest with his eyes close. "Not that I want too..." He trailed off as he opened his eyes and looked at Nathan as the dorrbell rang.

"That would be the food you ordered. If you want I can get that if you wanna clean yourself up?" He asked before leaning up to plant a kiss on the guy’s cheekbone.

"Hmm..?" Nathan asked, lost in his train of thought as he quickly let go of the other. "I didn't plan on that coming over here but I don't mind" He said with a small smile and a soft blush as he looked up at Nathan. "Break it is..And we got to move your stuff to my place after work tomorrow" Nathan smiled before he heard the bell ring. "I got it" He answered the other, carefully moving him off of him and quickly slipping on a pair of pants. He thanked the driver and came back to the couch with the food. "Smells good.." He said as he sniffed near the bag.

Noah smiled as he watched Nathan walke away with no more than a shirt and cursed his sore body for not being able to just grab the guy and throw him right back on the couch. Instead he just sighed and with some effort pushed himself up from the couch to get them some plats and drinks, after pulling his own pants up.

It didn't take long before the entire living-room smelt of chinese food as Nathan brought the bag in.

"So you choose, dinner table or the couch?" Noah said as he stood with two sets of plats.

Noah self was more the type to eat, while being huddling together on the couch but knew others might prefer the table.

Nathan set the food down by the couch as Noah was asking where he preferred to eat. "Considering your...condition..." Nathan started to say with a small chuckle before he continued on with his train of thought."..I think we would both prefer to sit on a comfortable cushion right now over any other spot" He nodded before moving to take the plates and other things from Noah, setting them down in front of the cushions. "You looked good walking around in only a shirt there.." Nathan said with a small smirk, looking him over and too lazy to put his own shirt back on.