Club Boys ♤ (virtualoo x M-jow {18+}

M-jow

Hey guys how do you find our rp?  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

His mouth ached and his jaw almost treated to lock but Noah pushed it down as he tried to keep up with Nathan. Noah swallowed each time the tip of the other's cock hit the back of his throat with rough thrust. He whined when Nathan grabbed his head from both sides and pulling Noah futher in. It was hard to breathe, both from the pain and the pleasure in his lower body. His hands never stop stroking his now very pink member.

When Nathan speed up, Noah knew what was coming but still managed to choke on the juices spilling down his throat. Noah let go of his cock to push himself back off just so he wouldn't get strangled. He had caught most of the other's semen but som last jet still got him in the face. "Damn.." Noah cursed, completely out of breath as he looked down on the shower floor for a moment. His breathing sounded a bit rough as he drew in a big mouthfull of air.

The small glass walls isolated the sounds of the shower and Noah tried to foucus on the sound of the other's breathing till he could calm his own. After a minute or so Noah glanced back up at Nathan pretty pink face. He smirked knownly. He had made Nathan like that. The man grined as he got up onto his feets again. Ignoring his still hard cock as he pulled Nathan in for a kiss.

"Was that good Babe?" Noah asked as he peeking into Nathan's beautiful eyes.

Nathan breathed heavily as he tried to catch his breath. He looked down to see Noahs face with tiny bits of release still on his face. What a fantastic sight..! He stuck out a hand in case Noah needed help getting up. They were soon pulled into a kiss, happily kissing the other back. He wiped off the release with his thumb, smirking down at him. “Of course it was..But I can’t ignore you” Nathan smirked as he got down on his knees. He held the other in his hands, flicking his tongue quickly over it before he started bobbing his head.

"Didn't think you would" Noah teased with a soft chuckle just as Nathan got down on him. Groaning as Nathan wrapped his fingers around his hard member, Noah leaned his upper back against the wall as he watch Nathan's pink tongue peek out from the guy’s soft lips.

Noah let out a shaking gasp, as he felt the heat of his lover's mouth covering his cock like a second skin. "Fuck babe.." He breathed out slowly as he slide his fingers into Nathan's hand. Just needing to do something with his hands.

“Never..Not when you look that cute” Nathan smirked before he gave him more teasing licks. He had placed his hands on the others hips as he bobbed his head on him. He placed his hands on either side of the others hips, needing a place to put them. It was also an excuse to touch the other more, running his hands along the others body. One hand reached up to tease the others nipple. His hand on the others hip soon found itself in Noah’s hand, holding it in a loose touch. “You like it..?” He teased with a smirk. “What’s my name babe..?” He teased with a small purr, letting go of the others hand and teasing the others entrance playfully.

Noah's body trembled with delight when Nathan started to rub his nipple at the same time. His hips were moving in small thrusts. Pushed in everytime Nathan pulled back. He had already been so close before that it would take long. But damn how Noah wanted the drag the time out more. When Nathan asked him if it felt good, Noah nodded his head rapidy as he drew air in through close teeths. When Nathan started to torture him with more pleasure than he was prepared for. Noah bucked his head back as he yelled out. "OH SHIT YOUR..Ahh.. Nathan.. Stop teasing me already! Mnh need to cum!"

Nathan chuckled as the other was nearly ready to scream from his teasing. He went back to what he was doing a moment ago, stopping his teasing. He started to breathe through his nose as he began to deep throat the member in his mouth. God it felt so good..He thought to himself as he kept his eyes glued up to his boyfriends face. That beautiful..pleasure filled face of his.

Noah's breath kept getting caught in his throat, he noticed how closely Nathan watch him and couldn't help but to feel slightly embarrassed. He turned his chin to the side to try at look at something behind the other as he felt the wave roll in over him. He reached down to grab Nathan's hands on his hip and held onto them tightly as he moaned out a loud cry. "Ahh Nathan, oh Fuck! Nat~han.." warm liquid hit the back of Nathan's throat as Noah jerked his hips forward. He couldn't stand still though he tried to by tightning his asscheeks as he held his breath.

Noah knees shook a tiny bit so he brace himself up against the wall as the last drops of cum leacked from his tip.

Nathan soon felt the others hands on his in a tight grip while he heard that sexy moan of his. He kept him mouth on him until he could feel the last spurts of cum drizzle down his throat. He swallowed, licking his tongue over the others too to get every last drop. “Taste good as always..” He said with a small smile, standing up and pecking the other on the cheek. “Now..Lets get out of his shower before we spend all day in here and turn into a prune” Nathan chuckled as he turned off the shower water.

Noah's cheeks felt cherry red and his head still felt abit foggy after. But otherwise he smiled at he lover and chuckled when Nathan told him why it wouldn’t be a good idea to stay in the shower all day. "Bed and shower dangerous indeed" Nathan said amused as he stepped out of the shower. He remember where the towels were from his first visit and took one for each of them as he continued. "I wonder just how many places could actually be save" Noah smirked as he handled Nathan a towel.

While he dried his hair, Noah's stomach let out a small but still rather loud growle. "I guess milk isn't quite enough to satisfie me" the male admitted as he looked from himself to Nathan as he put on som boxers.

“Referring to it as milk now?” Nathan smirked as he dried off his hair before drying the rest of his body. He slid on some boxers, not caring to put on anything else. It’s notning Noah hasn’t seen before and sometimes he just liked walking around the house in his underwear. “I’ll make some breakfast..any allergies or stuff you don’t like?” He asked with a peck to the others cheek. Nathan made his way to the kitchen, looking through the fridge.

Noah sent Nathan a mischievous smile. "Well, can you really blame me" He chuckled.

"No, not anything that I can think off" Noah answered as he let his eyes work their way up and down Nathan's body again. Damn the man looked sexy with damp hair. He thought. Noah pulled on a pair of jeans just as Nathan turned to leave. He followed close behind eyeing rhe way the other butt moved with every step. It would only have been an even more amazing view if those boxers hadn't been there.

When Nathan stopped to open the fridge, Noah had almost bumped into him but avoided. Feeling the cold air from the fridge hit his naked skin, Noah stepped aside as a cold shiver ran down his arms.

"Would you mind me watching?" Noah asked as he leaned against the counter with his arms crossed over his chest.

“Watching me cool breakfast? I don’t see why not, of course” Nathan said as he got some stuff for omelettes and pancakes out of the fridge. He figured the others first morning at his new home should be special so he should spoil his boyfriend rotten for the day. He got the pan and started it up, Waiting for it to heat while he scrambled the eggs for the omelettes. He didn’t mind his hair was still damp or that he was in his boxers, although he could feel the others gaze on him without even looking.

Noah stood quietly and watched fascinated how Nathan's hands moved. The omeletten weren't hard to guess but the batter mix in the bowl wasn't as easy. He in closer till he was just beside Nathan but was careful not to take up too much space. "Mnh" Noah hummed happy as the smells rose to his nose. "You looked almost professional and the smell is mouth watering" He comented just before he lightly kissed the other's naked shoulder. "I'll set the plats" Noah continued after he was done tasting the freshly washed man's. And moved over to pull out two plats and two cups. As he reached the cups he thought he could also try to be just a bit more usefull. "Babe, do you want some coffee? Or tea?"

"Just the smell is mouth watering..?" Nathan decided to tease the other with a small smile, slowly licking off some batter that got on his fingers. 'Coffee sounds good right now..I keep the grounds in the cabinet to the right of the fridge. Tea is in there too if thats your thing. I drink chamomile when I need to relax.." Nathan said as he went to chop up some vegetables for the omelette.

Noah's eyes followed Nathan's finger all the way up and whine as he saw Nathan's pink tongue licking the batter up. Such s cock teaser! Noah didn’t voice out that coment but was damn jealous of Nathan's finger. It not for his growling stomach, Ian wouldn't have minded if more had accidentally spilled on Nathan's bare skin where only Noah's mouth could reach.

-GROWLE!-

Noah blushed as his thoughts lead to hid stomach speaking iPhone even louder.

"Coffee it is then" He said and got the grounded coffee out and set the coffemaker on two big cups. As it brewed, Noah went back over to Nathan and wrapped his arms around the man’s waist as he peeked over his shoulder. He only leaned enough on him to make the other feel his presence.

Nathan started the pancakes as he added the extra ingredients to the omelettes. He soon felt the others arm wrap around his waist, able to feel the others bare skin on his back. He was purposefully careless with his spoon, letting some batter splatter on his chest. "What a shame..If only someone could clean batter off my freshly cleaned skin.." He said quietly with a small teasing smirk.

Noah snorted with a amused chuckle as he turned the man around. "You are an terrible actor" He said as he leaned in to lick the spilt goodes off Nathan's chest without batting an eye from the guy’s face. He did a little smirke and lightly bit down on one cute nipple before he let go. "Careful Babe" Noah said and he gently rolled his hips into Nathan's. "I could eat anything of you all day, maybe you made me develop a kink" He laughed as he kissed Nathan's neck.

“Not trying to be a good one either..” Nathan said with a playful smirk on his face. He liked the feeling of the others tongue tuning up his chest and licking up the batter. He groaned when he felt the others bite on his nipple, feeling the other roll his hips into his own. “You need to be careful..or I will just want you for breakfast instead..” Nathan was with a low purr as he rolled his hips into the others. He dipped his finger in the batter, drawing a line on the others neck. Nathan slowly lapped it up before sucking on his skin. “Now..the food” He hummed, turning back around to go back to cooking.

He rose a eyebrow and chuckled as Nathan draw batter along his neck, before groaning as the man's tongue licked it back up. "You are such a cock teaser" Noah laughed joyfully as he stayed in place behind Nathan as he turned to the food.

Well two could play that game. Smiling to himself Noah fingers first played with the hem of Nathan's boxers as the other hand felt Nathan's upper body. He payed especially good attention to the guy erogenous zones and made sure to put a little extra cares there.

Without warning Noah's other hand slipped into Nathan's boxers. He rubbed his hand against the man’s thigh and squeezed his balls in his palm before cirkling a finger around the crown of Nathan's cock.

"Just continue, pretend that I'm not even here" Noah said with a sexy rough voice against the other's ear and bite into the soft flesh.

Nathan was focused on the omelette, not noticing until Noah?s hands were already feeling up his upper body. He let out a quiet hum of enjoyment before Noah?s hands then suddenly went into his boxers, taking a sharp inhale of air. The hands teased his sensitive areas, knowing just how to touch him to make him feel really good. His cock twitched when Noah teased it like that, knowing it would soon get stiff. Pretend he wasn?t here? How could he when he touched him like that and made him feel so good? Nathan let out a low groan as he tried to focus on the food, setting the large omelette on a big plate while he made more pancakes.

• 2 weeks later...

Noah smiled against Nathan's shoulder as he gently sucked on the man’s bare skin while his hand continued to tease the warm member it was holding. The food smelt incredible and Noah's teeths started to water. He took in a deep inhale against the other's neck. He smell the familiar scent of Nathan's, the smell of eggs and pancakes as well as the coffee that looked to be done soon.

Noah pushed his entire body up into Nathan's back as he started to jerk him as it got bigger in his hand.

He did a low chuckle in the back of his throat as Noah kissed and bite along the other's hair line and down his neck.

"Mnh." Noah groan as he grabbed one of Nathan's asscheeks in one hand and squeezed it hard.

Nathan groaned as he tried to be patient with the food. He breathed heavily as he played both breakfast dishes, quickly turning around as soon as he was done. He leaned down and pulled Noah into a passionate kiss. “You little cock tease..” He said with a groan as it was almost uncomfortable how hard he was in the others hand

He had to let go as Nathan spun around. He giggled sweety as the other grabbed him and pulled him in closer for a perfect kiss filled with lust, love and warmth.

"Hehe" Noah chuckled with a not so innocent smile. "What? Did I disturb you or something?" He asked teasingly as his hands fell back on Nathan's crotch. Noah put just a tiny bit of pressure on it just enough to make the other feel it.

“You are so lucky I did not drop or burn anything..” Nathan said with a grumble as he peppered his skin with kisses. “Now I suggest you take care of what you started before the food gets cold” He smirked, stroking over the others front with teasing fingers. “Tick took my sexy boyfriend of mine” He purred, pressing himself a bit more into the other.

Noah hummed to the feeling of Nathan's kisses along his skin.

Then he sighed. "So it on a timeline is it, trying to test me aren't you" Noah smirked as he wiggle an eyebrow at him. Leaning up to press his lips against Nathan's, Noah's hands worked the man's boxers down to make more room.

He continued to kiss Nathan, slipping his tongue inside the other's warm mouth at the first chance he got. Noah even pulled down his own so his cock was just as exposed at the other's.

Freeing his lips from Nathan's. Noah looked down as he lined his hard cock against Nathan's and wrapped both of them in both of his palms. "Ah" a moan escaped him as Noah felt the pressure from his hands hand the warmth of Nathan slid against his dick.

He couldn't last long like this.