Club Boys ♤ (virtualoo x M-jow {18+}

M-jow

Hey guys how do you find our rp?  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Noah was fully sealed inside Nathan's tight hole, he almost growled when the other pressed down on him really hard as he came, Noah had for a sec difficultly to keep himself from blowing right then. But havy beaths and a lot at will power later. He was still standing as Nathan became loos once again.

Noah licked the cume off his hand, eyes on the other the entire time before he leaned down to kiss at the guy’s cheekbons. He would give Nathan time to recover, while he got use to the feeling of him inside hos ass.

Nathan breathed heavily as he tried to calm himself. Even though he knew this was far from over, he tried to calm himself down. He was in a vulnerable position, not often being a bottom in most situations. Being able to give up his vulnerability for pleasure...This guy really was something to make him feel like this.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Noah continued making the other as comfortable as possible, he massaged the guy’s shoulders, stomach and waistline until the his breathing calmed down.

Noah could tell that the other wasn't use to use his bottom part much and so he knew he had to be careful. He tried the set aside his own needs, though it was rather hard.

Slowly Noah started to move with soft pushes, watching his partner constantly to see if the other was ready to take it.

• 3 weeks later...

Nathan appreciated the massaging, the gesture soon relaxing his body. He had to try and focus on keeping himself calm as the other started to slowly push himself inside of him. He tried to keep a straight face but it was near impossible, clamping his lips shut tightly when he found his mouth making pleasure noises. He tried to close his eyes to avoid the embarrassment of looking the other in the eyes after that.

Noah saw how the other was fighting the pleasure and how Nathan tried to hold everything back in, Noah wouldn't have any of that. "Don't hold it in, it's better to just let it out, don't be embarrassed, you are making me nerous." Noah blushed himself as he stilled his movements to bend over and his Nathan right onto his lips. He gently bite the bottom lip trying to parted the guy’s lips for Noah's tongue to slid in.

Maybe he was afraid of giving up his dominance for Noah but he was not sure how to feel about this. It felt even weirder to have Noah stop, wondering how rough he was with his men. Rough as him...? "Nervous...?" He managed to say with a small chuckle. Nathan reached up and knotted his hand in the others hair, pulling him deeper into the kiss and parting his lips for him.

It was good to see that the guy still could make just a bit fun of him, but Noah didn’t minded it all that much.

He hummed into Nathan's mouth, he could feel how the other still fight for dominance and Noah led him crontrol the hot kiss as he stared to move again with small push.

Even if the other tried to pull away Noah didn’t let him.

Sound of something wet hitting against eachother and heavy breathe filled the room, and Noah started pushing in a fast rhythm.

He pulled back to sit up and changed the angle, so that he would hit that delicious sweet spot im Nathan while he reached a hand out to jerk of the guy’s cock in he tight hold, he knew the guy liked.

Nathan could melt in that kiss, goddamn could this guy kiss! He has definetly got a sweet set of lips on him. He began to curl his toes when the pace came back and more so when it started to pick up again. Nathan was forgetting about his worries for a moment and loved the faster pace going into him.

Nathan went along the change of angle, moving his hips with him so it would get in deeper. Nathan let out a low groan in pleasure at the angle, it hitting him in all the right places and feeling fantastic. "Harder big boy...destroy me.." He groaned into the others lips and he tugged on the others bottom lip.

Noah groan in pleasure as he got in so deep in that hot wet ass. This angle was definitely the best, they were both able to move freely and Noah just couldn’t resist the guy when asked him, figuring that Nathan could take it and pushed into the guy as hard as Noah's hips would allowed him to.

Damn, fuck Nathan whole was sucking his cock in so needy for more that Noah almost lost his breath as he pulled almost the either thing back only so smash it all in again.

He bite down Nathan's jaw and fasten his pace. OH GOD if he didn't painfully needed to cum soon.

"Fuck Noah.." Nathan groaned loudly as it felt like his insides were being ton apart. Hard pounding thrusts belt hitting him in the spot that simply drove him deeper into pleasure. He tried to move his hips as fast as he could between the pleasure of everything, Noah slamming into that spot even harder. His nails dug and dragged deep down the others back as his voice became muddled when he bit and sucked roughly at the others neck

"Ahh, god! You are so fucking hot!" Noah said between groans and hos body shivered as he felt those nails digging into his skin.

In the back of his mind he knew that would surely leave a mark tomorrow, but honestly he didn't care about that right now. The only thing going though his head was the need to make both of them cum.

Noah tightened his back mucels and his holde around Nathan's hips, for this he had to use both hands. "Jerk you self for me pup, I wanna see your chest covered it that nice jucie of yours" Noah said firm but seducely as he pumped their bodies together.

In the moment, Noah's voice wa such a turn on for him in combination with the way he slammed into his body. He licked over the place where he But and looked up at the other, squirming more as the other called him pup. He was caught up in the moment and he didn't mind the name, it turned him on even more. "Yes master.." he whispered in a flirtatious manner to tease the other with what little will he had left. He focused on the task given to him since Noah had control of his lips. He stroked himself quickly and roughly, moaning "Noah..." in a deep sexual way.

Noah part chuckled, part groaned as Nathan call him master, thinking it was one of those things the other usally played. But when Nathan call him by name it sent a shiver though out his skin, it was just should a hot sound the guy made as he moaned, and god damn if Noah didn’t want more.

"Mmm thats hot" Noah groan, pressing their bodies closer. "Can you feel just how tight you are around me? It's sucking me in so desperatly, wanting my cock for it's own. Ah, there it got even tighter, do you want to cum pup?

"I want you so bad..Your greedy cock wants to be so deep in me" Nathan groaned as he quickened his pace. "Hitting the places that drive a man insane.." he groaned even harder. "You want me just as bad Master..Fuck me hard until we can't stand it anymore. Take your pup as many times as you want.." Nathan groaned, immersed in the moment and dropping his dominance. When he was submissive, it took certain people to get him this turned on and he was lapping it up.

"Good boy" Noah said before he lifted Nathan's hips up higher and used all the strenght he had left to pump that sweet ass so harder that the bed moved beneath them and made knocking sounds at it hit the wall. Noah wasn't use to go rough with that old flame of his, but god if he didn't love the feeling of just letting loose.

After a while Noah could hold himself back anymore, he jerked his cock hard against Nathan's prostate. Like a beast in heat, Noah's breathing became unsteady as his body perpare him for his climax. "Gonna cum!" Noah moaned just before he dived back in to dominate Nathan's lips im a messy hot kiss. Body shaking as he shoot his load into the condom.

Nathan let himself loose completely, not even trying to hold back his moans of pleasure. The bed rocking and creaking loudly under them only added fuel to the fire. Nathan cries out loudly as his prostate was practically being beaten up and punched. "G-god..I'm.." Nathan groaned as he stroked very quickly as Noah captured his lips. He groaned loudly into the others kiss as his release went all over the others chest.

At first Noah didn’t move as the aftermath washed over them and Nathan still being so tight around him, but slowly as the other started to relax, Noah pulled all the way out as he kissed his way down Nathan's stomach. He pulled off the condom and got rid of it, before collapsing on the bed besides Nathan.

Good god if he couldn't even move, Noah felt exhausted in both mind and body, normally he could had done at least three rounds before getting this exhausted. That is what you get for having no sex for such a long time, he thought, while he just lay there looking at Nathan and yet again checking out that hansome figur.

Nathan fell back on the bed when he was released from Noahs grip. He could last multiple rounds but never has one round felt more satisfying than this. He was still in the grips of pleasure as he breathed heavily, trying to come down from his climax. "You will have to do that again some time..Master" He said with a small groan, taking in Noah for a quick but deep kiss before laying back on the bed.

"Mmm, with plasure, anytime pup" Noah smirked as he moved close so he could keep feeling the others warmth.

They were both all sticky, but it only started to bother Noah when his breathing calmed and body going cold, which was when a phone started to rang the tone "I just had sexxx, and it felt so good!" First Noah burst out laugthing thinking that it was Nathan's, but when the guy didn't move to get it, he looked over his shoulder to see his own phone ringning on the floor.

Fucking Adam! The guy had changed his ringtone 'Again!

Noah sighed a "sorry about that" to Nathan before he went over to check the display.

A unknown number was calling, Noah wasn't about to ruin his good mood now, by talking with Marcus, so he just hang up.

He turned back around sending the guy a smile. "Got a shower I could borrow?"

Nathan chuckled lightly at hearing the others timely ringtone on his phone. Of all the tunes to play...He really was something. "Friend of yours change it..?" He chuckled, pointing to the nearby door in his room which led to his rooms private bathroom. "Now lets see that perky ass walk away.." He smirked, lightly squeezing him.

"Yeah, it's the third time since I started staying with him though" Noah smirked han lay the phone back down.

When Nathan squeezed him, Noah chuckled and rolled them so he was sitting on his knees over the others lap. "You think I got a perky ass? Well thank you" Noah gave Nathan an sexy teasing smile and bite into his earloop before he jumped of and out of bed.

"Are you joining me big boy?"

Nathan groaned quietly when the other bit on his earlobe, body still sensitive to the touch. "You better believe it....You need it as much as I do" Nathan smirked as he followed the other into the bathroom. He stepped into the warm water and waited for the other to join him.

Luckely Nathan’s shower was big enough for both to fit in under the warm spray and Noah moan happy at he felt the water down his body.

After a minute of just enjoying the warmth, Noah turned to Nathan with some soap, and leaned in just so their bodies touched as he cleaned the sweat off the guy.

Normally quick fucks, didn't end up with both parts taking baths together, but Noah didn’t give a damn about that, he felt like washing the guy as an excues to just touch that gorgeous body so that is what he did.

Nathan didn't mind sharing a shower after a quick one, enjoying the warm water. The quickie one round was amazing for what it was and he was even gentle at first. God, if than man being dominant allowed that, who knows how he could be going in at full force. Damn it Nathan focused and start thinking straight...He tried to think as the other got the soap and started to clean him off. "You are lucky you were the one who fucked me...I'm not so gentle" Nathan teased, getting a bit of his edge back. "I'll give you my number so next time you can give pup a really bad time.." He smirked as he helped clean the other off.

"Mmm glad to know that you enjoyed it" Noah chuckled as he washed the soap off. "Maybe I should keep that ringtone until next time then" He teased with a small smirk. Noah wasn't sure if there would even be a next time, but he kind of hoped there would be. He wasn't sure why, but he was starting to see tha guy in a drifferent picture than before, sexy with a dirty mouth, hansome with a great body, Nathan filled the package in all the bedst ways.

"Don't worry, I'll only give your puppy a bad time" Noah winked before stepping out of the shower to dry off.