If you were given a chance to interview a yaoi couple...

K

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• K

• yojichan

• Gravita

• panda16

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, If I had the chance...

I would like to interview any of them.

And..I'll just ask what happend during their moment/time..(I mean every single detail from lovey-dovey to H-scenes..XD..I'm really perverted..Sorry 'bout that XD)

And..I'll let them trade numbers with me so that we can still contact each other..by that I can still know what they've been doing..XD...

• Like 1

The couple I'd like to interview would be Morinaga x Senpai (of course) :D

The first question? .... I'd ask Senpai if he loves Morinaga (I already know he does, but if he'd admit it, that would make Morinaga really happy and maybe he would even start to kiss Senpai in front of me and I'll be like :7yoyo10:

I think that they would both remember me if the above scenery would come to reality: Senpai because he would hate me for asking that and Morinaga because I made Senpai admit he is in love with him :5yoyo34:

• Like 3

And..I'll just ask what happend during their moment/time..(I mean every single detail from lovey-dovey to H-scenes..XD..I'm really perverted..Sorry 'bout that XD)

And..I'll let them trade numbers with me so that we can still contact each other..by that I can still know what they've been doing..XD...

agree. and i would wanna ask

do you enjoy yourself very much when doing that thing?

• Like 3

I would like to interview Hiroki and Usagi-san.

My first questions would be...

Hiroki-san, if things had been different or if Nowaki broke up with you, would you have wanted to be Usagi-san's lover?

Usagi-san, if things had been different and Misaki or his aniki didn't exist, would you have wanted Hiroki-san as your lover?

yosh! nyahahahahahah!!!

• Like 1

Hiroki-san, if things had been different or if Nowaki broke up with you, would you have wanted to be Usagi-san's lover?

Usagi-san, if things had been different and Misaki or his aniki didn't exist, would you have wanted Hiroki-san as your lover?

yosh! nyahahahahahah!!!

. .yeeheee :)))

• Like 1

yosh! nyahahahahahah!!!

wow..what a good question....i totally love it..

My question is

1:To Ritsu[sekai no eiichi Hatsukoi] : why are you not recognize Takano sempai is your ex at school?

2: question for Uke :why uke is like to do the house wife part...n___n

3: Are you like this character of this act?..

4:the bed scene are you ready for it?..

5:whos ur favorite character on the manga/anime ?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

-OMG! I would totally interview Ritsu and Takano! :Red_fox11:

-I would ask them:

Takano-san, can you kiss Ritsu-san right now? :3

Takano-san! What's the cutest thing about Ritsu-san?

Wanna be friends??? Here's my email :D

:msn_red_fox 6

• Like 1

i would interview (Usagi-san&Misaki)

the first question is to Misaki:

Misaki-kun do you love Usagi-san?(i wanna see Misaki confess and get embarrassed:msn_red_fox 9)

oh yeah i will make sure they remember me , at the end of the interview i will snatch a kiss from Usagi-san just to see Misaki-kun getting angry and jealous:msn_red_fox 9

i am sure Usagi-san would thank me later for that:Red_fox11:

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

I would like to ask Taiki:

In what way do you think your personality is similar to Shingyouji.

I would like to ask Baba-chan:

Portraying the role of Misu, how do you prepare yourself for the role since it seems like your personality is so different from him?

To both of them:

Would you agree to a spinoff movie series focused on Misu and Shingyouji's love story? ♥ ♥ ♥

• Like 3

I would like to ask Taiki:

In what way do you think your personality is similar to Shingyouji.

I would like to ask Baba-chan:

Portraying the role of Misu, how do you prepare yourself for the role since it seems like your personality is so different from him?

To both of them:

Would you agree to a spinoff movie series focused on Misu and Shingyouji's love story? ♥ ♥ ♥

wuwuwu...may i join too??? i wanna ask them questions too... *please*

i wanna ask...

taiki:

how do u take care of ur skin and ur teeth??? and also

would u wear this bunny ear that i brought for u??

baba chan:

how did it feels kissing taiki's lips???

what the similarities between u and Misu???

to both of them:

what is the 1st thing pop-out from ur mind when u found out that u'll be a lover in Pure???

and lastly...may i hangout with u after this interview??? im really a big fan of misu x shingyouji...lol

• Like 2

If i have a chance to Interview Yaoi couple, theres only one thing i want to ask Hiroki and Nowaki from junjou romantica

and i'll ask "How does it feel when He Did "that" to you" XD

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I'm a fan of Katekyo! (moegi yuu), so of course I want to interview Kaede and Rintarou! I'll ask :

Kaede - "You are you and Rintarou loves you for who you are. So, do you love Rintarou for himself and not purely on your experiments?"

Rintarou - "I know you love Kaede and sometimes you are too shy to admit and sometimes are honest with your feeling. So, please do me a favour and do it in front of me. Could you please tell Kaede that you love him and kiss him?"

I love these two!! :leaf15:

I hope the answers will be like these!

Kaede - "Of course I love him as himself. I attracted to him because of him and not because I want to do an experiment." (then Kaede hugs Rintarou)

:3onion15:

Rintarou - "Whaa...? (shy) Ehem.. Erm, Kaede-san, I-I love you.. (then Rintarou gives a quick kiss on Kaede's lip)"

:7yoyo10:

Kaede will remember me because I made Rintarou kiss him, and Rintarou will remember me because I made Kaede said that he loves Rintarou as himself.

REMINDER : This is based on imagination only. rabbit14

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I'll do the same thing.. leaf3

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

I'd take Ryuichi Asami and Akihito Takaba.

"Asami-san...would you greatly mind if I took a photo fo you naked? Of course together with your lovely babe"

I'd ask to join Asami's gang and try to sneak in secret camera and video bugs everywhere in the hope of catching the two of them live in action *hehe, stalker girl...*