If you were given a chance to live with a yaoi character just for 1 day...

K

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lotusflower

• yuu17

• andreanitzoo

• Kasuku

if i had that chance, i would definately go for takano masamune from sekaiichi hatsukoi

becuz..i like his personality and his looks :o

i would make it memorable by spending time and have fun with him

how do i say goodbye...thank him for a great time and ask for his number XD lol just kidding :o

• Like 2

i would want to go with Chiga Yasuhiro (Seitokaichou ni Chuukoku) why? because he's protective and gentleman!

would like to go the amusement park enjoy the rides there, talk about our likes and dislikes, eat dinner, exchange our numbers or email! hehehe, and enjoy the moments together and then a farewell kiss! :banhbao43:

• Like 2

I'd like to meet Asami maybe... I'd like him to take me in his car and treat me like he treats his Takaba lol :p

I'd ask for the address of his club Sion and I'd stalk him every night :hamtaro-005 (5):

I'll do the same thing.. leaf2

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe If I could I'll choose Naoe Nobutsuna. I would try to cheer him up a bit (and maybe - we could take a little walk in some romantic place where - totally unexpected - Kagetora will show from somewhere;) Then I could just leave them together - to spend the evening alone;))

• Like 2

Well, if the yaoi characters also include characters from other normal series we translated into yaoi...then my answer would be Axel from Kingdom Hearts II.

. .who would that be? and why? Because he's hot and I have this huge crush on him *so not joking* That, and the way he's normally portrayed in the fandom...he's always this funny, witty, inspirational guy. And he's very sweet. I would love to have a chance to flirt with him at least once (I promise to give him back to Roxas after, though, because they're perfect together

. .how will you make that day forever be remembered? Torture him and cut off a lock of his hair for remembrances.

. .how will be the farewell? I will act like an over-the-top drama queen and cry and spill my guts out about how much I love him. Then we'll both laugh after and he'll finally go back to Roxas.

This totally sounds like a first date to me xDD

• Like 2

Oh my, I did have to think about this one since a lot of names poped in my mind when I read the question XD

But in the end I think I'd spend a day with Arbitro from Togainu no Chi. Just because this man's sooooo fabulous and over the top and excentric and funny XD And we're a lot alike personnality-wise (I doi cosplay him often, that's not for nothing XD).

I'd go with him also because then I'd be able to be with many other characters from the game like the adorable Inu~~ I'd take Inu on a walk. I'd probably meet Gunzi and Kiriwar around Arbitro's mansion and I would love that (though I'd probably die from blood loss from nosebleeding because Gunzi's SO DAMN HOT XD). And yeah basically I'd spend all day in the mansion getting to know the members of Arbitro's organisation (Vischio) and all~ It would be so much fun.

Bonus points if Arbitro gets a cute uke to torture and I can join in *O* fufufufufu~~~~

As far as leaving goes... I'd be pretty depressed since my day would have been so wacky and so much fun. I wouldn't want to leave. Maybe I'd enlist to become a permament membre of Vischio *_* Dream come true~

• Like 2

:hamtaro-005 (5):OMG,It would totally be Shuichi!!!!! He just to cute for words!!!! I would be happy doing anything with him as long as he had fun!!!!! ( Shuichi & Eiri are my FAV yaoi couple ever!!!!! They totally compliment each other!!!well I think so anyways!!!!!:):hamtaro-005 (8):

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

if i were given a chance like that i'll choose Miyagi Yoh in Junjou Terrorist, because first i'm an uke and i just really loves much older man and gentle yet wise type like Miyagi, also he can be so passionate when it come to 'bed issue' ^^

i'll make the day unforgetable by having great time together, such as go to somewhere fun, have a dinner, reading some books and of course eventually making a passionate love 'till morning.. XD (>

I won't be say anything goodbye and I'll make sure he will stay with me for ever and after..^^

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

I'd live with Shiki. Just to piss off my friend who adores him xD

I'd.. try to get him to do something fun. And no, perverts, not that. I can't even.

Parting would be hard because I like to imagine we would bond at least a bit during those 24 hours.

I'd attempt to hug him but I am not sure if I could survive that :msn_red_fox 20

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Geez what a thread^^

I would like to live one day with Usagi-san :D but in body from misaki, otherwise he never look at me :p (clever girl)

But i would never say NO to him...i would make love with him the whole day and night ~chukkles~

• Like 2

If I had a chance being a YAOI character..

I'd be Gii 'coz I'd tell Takumi why I had to be like that with others....

^^ Wanna show how much I cared him too ^^

:hamtaro-005 (15)::hamtaro-005 (6)::hamtaro-005 (22):

• Like 1

Me? Definitely Kusama Nowaki.. he's a perfect man, kind, hard worker, handsome, sexy, good cook and I'd die to say "Nowaki, I'm cold " Lmao...

• Like 1

I'd like to live with... Kaede Sumizome... But he's a mega S. -sigh-

What a hard decision,

But with a normal character, I'd really would love it to live with Cloud,

he's just so... Heart loving.

Umm. Its hard to choose, but ill choose usami akihito, because he is such an amazing guy how he looks hes coldness, and all of him.

also to get him since its not such an easy job, i can give him some nice ideas to get misaki more easy, and other tricky things.

For a farewell i will nicely i want to know theyre address and the key to theyre condo

• Like 1

all the beautiful men of yaoi world..it would be the best getaway..and if possible NO FAREWELLS..how sad would my life be..

• Like 1

Nezumi from No.6...so I could reunite him with Shion and later watch them make sweet sweet love to each other :3

(God I'm a pervert...xD)

I can't stand goodbyes,so I would just quietly leave the room when he's asleep with Shion in his arms >////

• Like 2

^ That.

It was heartbreaking, when Nezumi left and they clearly belong together.

Other than that though, I'd choose Yanase-san from Sekai-ichi and look for a better partner for Hatori, so Yuu and Chiaki can end up together.

• Like 2

okay okay

i'd want to hang out with shuichi shindo

we'd go to the arcade,ice cream,amusement park,see Yuki,and other stuff

then when we part i sneak back to his house

watch yuki as he makes a mess of shuichi all night!!!:Red_fox:

Can I come with you? :Red_fox7:

I completely forgot about Shuichi! He's such a cute,funny character. rabbit13

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

who would that be? and why?

Masamune Takano

&

Because hims is sexy.

how will you make that day forever be remembered?

Read Yaoi together, go to a bar, have a few beers, I'd drive home and then I watch him play with Ritsu... and hope they'd let me join. xD;;

how will be the farewell?

A bro hug. Short, simple, and sweet.

• Like 1

I don't know! I can't choose between Gian and Louise! Uke or seme which do I want, I want both damn it!

I haven't a clue of what we'd do, I'll let him decide.

I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

• Like 1

I'd want to wake up on Yuki's sofa *as Shuichi after he forcefully moves in first time* in Gravitation so I'll automatically know how to speak n understand japanese and I'd skip singing & performing for one day whilst I think of many ways to seduce Yuki ........ As for the farewell, it would have to be with me falling asleep in his arms ......... *dreamy* :leaf15:

• Like 1

Without a doubt, I'd hang out at Iwaki and Katou's house (Haru Wo Daiteita). We would have a backyard barbecue and invite their pals Miyasaka and Onozuka and I will lead them all into a drunken rendition of "Don't Stop Believing" or possibly something by Billy Joel.

It would be EPIC.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...