If you were given a chance to live with a yaoi character just for 1 day...

K

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lotusflower

• yuu17

• andreanitzoo

• Kasuku

it would be Saki from Otokogokoro :3

he's older than me, looks so mature and have some aura in him..he's really attracted my eyes ((:

it would be rintarou-kun from katekyo, he is my fave uke hehe!

I will do everything for that day to be an unforgettable one and I don't want to say goodbye hehehe!

there will be no goodbye, DEFINITELY! (sorry kaede-san) hehe!

• 2 weeks later...

. .who would that be? and why?

Hmm I'm torn between Takano and Mookyul, can't I have them both? xD

. .how will you make that day forever be remembered?

No need for anything special because it will be forever remembered without even trying, we'll just book a room and spend the day there.... at a restaurant that is ;)

. .how will be the farewell?

With contact information exchange and a deep kiss xD

i want a pair..any yaoi couple.. as long as they're hot.

i'll force them, i mean ask them to make some hot scenes together and i'll take lots of photos and videos even.

i'll threaten to spread everything to everyone if they don't send me pictures of them or reports(etc.) at least once a day.

• 2 weeks later...

I wanna be with Usagi-san (JR). I just love him the most >.

I want to spend time in his condo together just the two of us, and enjoying the night view while having a candle light dinner *kyaaaa*

I don't wanna think about the farewell... It's so sad T.T

That would definitely be Usami Akihiko. Judging from his quirks, he'll be the person I wanted to be with even if it's one day.

Just imagine him going into a convenient store wearing suit, pfft* that'll be great.

Maybe Havi from Crimson spell? :D

Crimson.Spell.335403.jpg

He is so hot O_O Just being with him would make the day unforgetable for me :3

But hmm.. maybe he could show me some nice things with his magic? :) Or other... things o.O

arhh this is so hard but if i had to chose it would be ermm.... Havi (Crimson spell)

we would go for a romantic walk and go to the cinema and then he would come back to my house and see how he like doin it with a woman *wink wink

i would leave before he wakes up in the morning and leave a note on the bed *secret

*also i found it vry hard to chose between Havi, Usagi (Junjou Romantica) and Asami (Viewfinder) cause it would be great fun to try seduce him lol

• 1 month later...

Asami Ryuichi for sure...

Spend the whole 24 hours in a grand hotel suit with large jacuzzi bathtub...

Eat sushi together... drinks his favourite alcohol... watch a fireworks together...

Soak in the bathtub together... Make love with him non stop...

This 24 hours will be imprinted to me for the rest of my life...

Die with no regrets.... :hamtaro-005 (5):

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to be Kisa Shouta. I'd take a day off from work and ask Yukina to be with me for the whole day. I would invite him to watch movie then after that we'll my house and ask him to cook my favorite dish. rabbit2

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaah1 for the question ahhaha...

Id choose Takaba Akihito of Viewfinder...

Coz im gonna interrogate him on what Asami do to him everyday hahaha

:hamtaro-005 (15):

• 2 weeks later...

You know I would have to go with Aoba Seragaki.

They're aren't many BL characters I'd want to hang out with. Well maybe one or two but they aren't the types you'd really want to hand out with. So I'm going with Aoba because he seems like a pretty chill dude and I can enjoy his company. We'd probably just drive around town siting seeing and stuff, PFT. Oh! I'll drag him to the amusement park. And take lots of pictures. As for saying goodbye. I'd make sure we exchange emails and phone numbers.

• 4 weeks later...

I love this question! Makes me imagine and be happy :)

As for myself, I would like to be with Yukina Kou from Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi :) We'll go on a date, not a fussy one to get other people staring at us, but a nice & quiet picnic by a grassy hill near my house. We can have a good chat, eat some sandwiches I made (hopefully without fail), and take a nap until sunset. After the nap, we can go to the groceries to shop ingredients for dinner... I hope he can make me something for dinner, it's one of my fantasy to obediently wait for the dinner while appreciating his broad, fit back..off topic =_=

After dinner... hahah......... I'm probably not sleeping that night...

It would be Takano Masamune [sekaiichi Hatsukoi]. Why...because I want to stare into his eyes and hear his voice all day long, and forced him to tell me about his feeling to Onodera.

Hmm, it would be Miyagi You (Junjou Terrorist), because I just like some older men like him, who has quite complicated life but yet he can be romantic and so considerate about his partner :D

He has to be a seme with a lot of humor. When we are together we would do something really romantic. *.*

(I'm a rally hopeless romantic) At the end of the day he would seduce me... >////

I would cry if we would have to say goodbye. Definitely. And I would ask him for his number... He would be someone I would never forget.

Tsuzuki Asato, I guess...cause he's a long time yaoi crush of mine, aside from zack fair, cause I don't consider Zack as a yaoi character very much

I am one of the most non romantic person there is, but I guess, any simple things will do like taking a stroll, eating in a fast food chain or for ice cream, sitting on a bench in a park or under a tree shade will do for me then I'll take a lot of pictures, may it be stolen or not then buy a small souvenir to be remembered

. .how will be the farewell? Farewell...that would be a waste but I guess, a small farewell of "Untill next time" then a smile and we'll turn our back to each other and walk each other's ways

Zess from Betrayal Knows My Name, because he's the hotest guy I'll be happy to go out with.

I don't really know, um, movie, food, then the bed I guess, 'cause he's hot! I'm never letting him go, ever. XD Never. :p

i think with takano from sekai ichi hatsukoi ....... (i like his personality)onionn5:cuteonion57::banhbao29:

i think when i hug and kiss him all the day :_red_fox 8foxy3yoyo

just cry :cuteonion46::cuteonion55::cuteonion52:onion13onion7:8onion74:

I will spend my time in the net enjoy the pictures and videos (yaoi) only, this is what I'm going to do .. If I had the opportunity I will do what everyone else did not do (^ ^) Do not ask me what is, of course, sit and sleep Would that be achieved will be the happiest day of my life ^ ^:hamtaro-005 (8):

سأسعد حقاً بذلك ^^ :hamtaro-005 (23):