If you were given a chance to live with a yaoi character just for 1 day...

K

Ok for me I have two.

One is Mookyul Eun (boss) from Totally Captivated. We can spend all day thinking of different ways to torture the sexy fox Ewon Jung, go dring have a biting contest, lol he bites when drunk, kinky. rabbit16 Then that night once Ewon is home from school I will record them interacting our plan we made earlier. Hopefully they will let me join in on the fun. onion3

Two is Takano Masamune from Sekaiichi Hatsukoi. We will lock Ritsu up in Takano's house and love him all day long, without telling him we have a web cam set up recording the whole thing. :7yoyo10:rabbit16

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lotusflower

• yuu17

• andreanitzoo

• Kasuku

I'd like to spend the day with Sakurai from Hoshi No Yakata then ask him to take me to his mansion so that I'll be able to meet Sumiya, Kaoru, Shaoron and Hirofumi (kill many birds with one stone nyeheheh leaf2). I'd spend the morning with Sakurai teaching me about "pain and pleasure", probably will ask Kaoru to be our lab rat khukhukhu onion3. And then we'll go for lunch at the park, eat ice cream while sightseeing, talk a lot about anything and I'll make sure to take LOTS of pics in every activity :p At the end of the day I'll thank him for the best day I've ever had and then we'll part with a hug...... :cuteonion52:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I'd love to call Asami mine for a day, but since I'm a female, he'd never pay attention to me *sniff*

But if I were a guy and I'd get to have Asami- muwhahahahaha!!