Let us test your decision making...

K

. .you and your BL partner had a quarrel

. .you knew that he was leaving for a business trip, and it happens that until the day of his departure, the both of you still don't have reconciliation,but the night before his departure he leave you a text message saying:

i'll be leaving tomorrow, my departure time is exactly 10 am, i will wait for you until the last minute to make it up with you, if you can't, then i guess it would be over for us, ...

. .On that day you assure to yourself that you will come 'cause you want to settle things with him before he leaves.

. .But what would you do if an accident happens? You receive a phone call saying that your brother got in a car accident that day.

. .WHO WILL YOU CHOOSE: Brother or Lover?

. .and WHY?

• Like 3

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• K

• BlueRayman

• 현애

• pandicream

Brother for sure ;))

i'll call that guy to say that my brother is in danger, i can't come. If he sympathizes for my problems, it's okay. If not and he says "break up...", i will say " okay". Not knowing how to care the others and be senseless with my prob, he doensn't deserve to be loved by me. :)

• Like 4

humm

That's quite a hard question to answer...

I think i'd choose to see my brother, so i can explain everything to the guy later!

But from another point of view...

I COULD actually see the lover before he departs have a fast talk and then go to my brother.. so everythin would be ok!

• Like 1

i'm just choose my brother..because brother is family...that guy..just a bf...so if we are meant together i think it's not a big problem...but i surely follow him after that..

• Like 1

anou...which part of this is BL? i think this should have been asked in the General Talk.

if my brother is in an accident, it's a no-brainer i'd go to my brother first and just call him along the way, if he loves me he'll understand. if not then we have no business to keep this relationship any further now, do we?

now...unless my brother is miles and miles away from me and the airport is nearby, then i'd go to the airport and settle it with the lover.

• Like 1

anou...which part of this is BL? i think this should have been asked in the General Talk.

if my brother is in an accident, it's a no-brainer i'd go to my brother first and just call him along the way, if he loves me he'll understand. if not then we have no business to keep this relationship any further now, do we?

now...unless my brother is miles and miles away from me and the airport is nearby, then i'd go to the airport and settle it with the lover.

. .you think?

. .oops! sorry,

. .there are days that my mind has full of ideas, but sometimes i don't know where i should post it, hahahaha :leaf12:

Starry Sky..XD

Oh..sorry..I just noticed that your signature is Starry Sky thats why..XD

And..Me..Ofcourse I'll choose my brother.

Because...He is a part of my Family..and We've been together ever since the day he was born..

But...I also love my Lover ofcourse so..If He really does love me..he could wait..and....If I could'nt make it on time..

I would Follow him. If I really love him that Much..I would really follow.

and..thats it...But..you know..I don't have a brother and I don't have a lover..XD

I only have a sister and a Best Friend..XD.,..But..I'm reflecting on the same problem..XD

So..Thats my anwer..XD

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Brother for sure ;))

i'll call that guy to say that my brother is in danger, i can't come. If he sympathizes for my problems, it's okay. If not and he says "break up...", i will say " okay". Not knowing how to care the others and be senseless with my prob, he doensn't deserve to be loved by me. :)

thats what i would do too ^_^

• Like 1

Of course I'd fly to my brother's side. I'd call him on my way to the hospital though and explain the situation. If he truly loved me he would understand and support me. But if he didn't and told me to choose between him and my brother I would send him... ahem... somewhere. I want nothing to do with this kind of people. :)

• Like 1

Brother...

I'll explain the situatin to him...

If he still want us to break up it's okay...

I can't just abandon my lovely brother...

Family is the first important person than anyone...

• Like 1

This is killing me. amf. I dunno but for no reason, after reading the question, a LOVER just crossed my mind. So maybe ill go meet my LOVER over my brother cuz i know there are my parents who'll take care of my brother and only ME to take care of my lover.

• Like 2

I would choose my brother.

If the guy really loves me, then he wouldn't make that proposition in the first place. After making sure that my brother's okay, I would call him and tell him the situation. If he doesn't believe my reason, then that means he doesn't trust me and trust is the basic foundation of a relationship ...

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I would be scared for my brother and my personal life. When someone you loves leaves you, it feels like a peice of you is dead inside. But if you lose a family member... it's almost the same. You cry for a couple weeks and then you find it's not so hard to control yourself when you have those memories of them and then you move on. It hurts, but that's life. In real life, I would definitely pick my brother, though it would hurt, that would be the right decision to make. Especially, since my lover is putting me on the stop about making up. He shouldn't ask so much of me when he could have come and apologized himself before he had to leave. That's my opinion.

• Like 1

ahaha..easy..MY BROTHER!!!

my life principle is a bit strict...family always first...

then...my bestfriends...and only after that i'll choose lover...

anything happen FAMILY FIRST!!!...^^

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I would choose my brother, since he is family the BF would have to wait. I would try to contact him to let him know what has happened of course. I actually had some thing similar to this actually happen to me, thinking about it brings on a Deja Vu feeling. In the end everything did work out but it was touch and go for a while.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I would definitly choose brother, I would call my lover and tell him why I wasn't there and if he does not accept my reason then he isn't worth my time

I can't choose your family, but I love them anyway

• Like 1

...I have no idea really.

But like shimkiseo, Lover just seemed to cross my mind.

I don't know my brother... maybe if I did I would choose differently.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

as the saying goes, "blood is thicker than water"

i would choose my brother,

ill just call him that something happened to my brother and if does not believe, we will have to break up.

but if he understands me, i will be with him again !

• Like 2

well depends i know my brother is very clumsy so if it is not to big of a deal what happen to him and he would live i will go to see my bf cuz he is someone special i can spend my life of course i explain that i can not take too long chating because i have to go and see the dumb brother of mine i said this b/c even that is my brother he is not the one i will share my life with yes he is my blood family but he would go his separate way and i will ended alone no fair he is happy sorry i think i just went overboard ;)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
Brother for sure ;))

that's true.. :leaf20: I agree with u..

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

wow,, a really hard question.. let's see..

i don't have a brother but if in that case, i would definitely choose my family,, i don't know why but they are really important to me... i would just text or call my lover to understand my situation and to tell him that i'm sorry and still love him.. but if he ever breaks up with me because of that, then i wouldn't regret because if he really loves me then he would understand me,, besides,, he isn't like my brother who is between life and death!

I would choose my brother because I place my siblings and my parents (and my dog) over everyone else, even a lover. My sibling would have been there for most of my life while my lover would not. I would try and explain what happened to my lover, but if he chose to end it anyway then he isn't worth keeping around. A lover would understand that sometimes you important things come up, and a brother being in an accident is very important, and would try and make things up with you if you explained that your brother was in an accident and you had to go to him. If he doesn't understand that you had to go to your brother then he isn't the right person, in my opinion.

• Like 2