Who will you save first?

K

IT WAS NIGHT...

. .your sister chose to stay at home, then suddenly calls you that there's someone outside of the house that look like thieves

. .just a minute later, you received another call that your BL partner got in a car accident

. .SISTER or PARTNER?

. .Who will you run into first?

• Like 1

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• <3Gaara

• JuJu

• Bloodysadist

• Black Rose

Ehhh...what a hard question! I will call the police for urgent case to save my sister from the thief, then immediately run to where my partner is...

:)

• Like 1

Ehhh...what a hard question! I will call the police for urgent case to save my sister from the thief, then immediately run to where my partner is...

:)

agree...i will do the same thing too.

• Like 1

That depends on which proximity I am closer to.

If my sister calls me, I'll tell her to call the cops right away and I do the same. And tell her to escape right away. Hang up the phone NOW!

As for my partner, the fact that I'm informed he's been in an accident, he's already most likely being treated in the hospital. He's already in the hands of medical professionals.

Both cases, objectively speaking, is not about who I go to first because both do not need my immediate presence and both of them need quick decisions. It's not like I can fly anyway.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
That depends on which proximity I am closer to.

If my sister calls me, I'll tell her to call the cops right away and I do the same. And tell her to escape right away. Hang up the phone NOW!

As for my partner, the fact that I'm informed he's been in an accident, he's already most likely being treated in the hospital. He's already in the hands of medical professionals.

Both cases, objectively speaking, is not about who I go to first because both do not need my immediate presence and both of them need quick decisions. It's not like I can fly anyway.

i am with you on that , my partner is been taking care of so i will go to my sister first

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

In real life I would probably go straight to my partner, but if I stopped to think about I woudl probably call the police to tell them about the theif at my sisters place, or I would just tell her to call the police. Then I would rush to my partner.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

blood is thicker than water.. so i will first save my sister.. call the police and guard her..

my partner will be taken care of by the hospital.. so ill go maybe 3 minutes after going to my sister..

after that, i will be all night long with my bL couple.. i will take care of him for the rest of the day!

• Like 1

i'll save my sister first........cos im sure my partner already at hospital, though I had reached there it doesnt mean my partner in a conscious state. i hate the smell of hospital too, freakin' me. maybe once a while i will visit him, when he already conscious, only several hours.

when i still at tracking race i got many times accident, even my hand, my knee got ripped but never ever once i go to the hospital. I just asked for help my friend who is a doctor to stitch it immediately, without anesthetic....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPh7K00Prx15W852FGTiuAT7-2XmIrVW0EvbJ6fT4uMdCNYfKIMw&t=1

just wake up, bfore i shoot you!!!
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
blood is thicker than water.. so i will first save my sister.. call the police and guard her..

my partner will be taken care of by the hospital.. so ill go maybe 3 minutes after going to my sister..

after that, i will be all night long with my bL couple.. i will take care of him for the rest of the day!

I think I'll do the same thing.. :leaf20:

• Like 1

Of course I'll go and save my sister first...She'd be the most important think after my parents (I don't have sister,but if I had...I surely would save her first). Why? Because as the other already said,my partner will be already in hospital and I won't do anything if I just go there....I'll just wait in the hospital...worried that something may happen to my sister and what will happen with my partner,if he';; be okay. I prefer to save my sister and then to go to the hospital (And who knows..may sister may need doctor's help as well) (=

• Like 1

It's like - A life to save, or a life to hope it's gonna be saved.

If I receive the call, it means the partner is already in someone's hands. (:

So,one thing I can do for my partner -> To pray as hard as I can while running as hard as I am able to,to save my sister. (: (Although I have a younger brother).

• 1 year later...

My sister live in another town than me, also I don't drive so I would tell her to call the cops or her husband.

As for my partner, the hospital is taking care of him, so no worries there.

l would go to my boy friend but l would phone for the police and an ambulance for the poor thieves that where trying to rob my sister as they would need saving from her as she lives in the countryside and has a shotgun.

• Like 1

Would probably run to my partner as my sister is one mean lady and she can nag the life out of anybody the thieves would probably end up paying her to shut up :)

• Like 1

if i got a call then i'm sure my partner already at hospital and my partner will be taken care by a doctor..

so i'll go to my sister first..i ever almost to make my sister died so i won't do the same for the second time..

i'll running to my sister place and call my cousin who live near in there for check her..after i check my sister then i'll go to my partner place..

Sitch check: no siblings ...no partner. Came to a conclusion to just watch tv--forever alone.

Kidding aside, I think I'll have to save my sister (*if I had one) first then the partner. I just had this urge to save my family first rather than the partner. He's just resting at the hosp. so it's not like I can't visit him.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm gonna have to agree yojichan. honestly, i would think that the reason for why they are calling me about my partner would be because it's an emergency so i would soon oversee that as he is close to death while my sister would still have a chance to live if she would just call the police. but if i calm down and think, i would most likely do the same as yojichan.

• Like 1