Who will you save first?

K

I would go straight to my sister because at least where I live the police is lazy and also because one accident already happened at least I could prevent the other and then I would take my sister together with me to the hospital. No matter how worried I am for my partner his condition wouldn't change whether I got there immediatly or an hour later, even if he died, I still wouldn't see him before death because he would be in the ER.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• <3Gaara

• JuJu

• Bloodysadist

• Black Rose

I will save my sister first (if I had) then go to my BL partner immediately..

and nurse him until he get better

• 2 weeks later...

My sister first, my priority its my family~ then my partner (in this case if my partner not in serious condition or near death)

But, if both are in serious condition, i still go to my sister first

I don't like if someone touch my family... moreover my sisters and my brother

yes it's complex :hamtaro-005 (5):

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I'd call the police and tell them about my sister. Then, I'll run to where my bf is, go at hospital with him, and call my sister to ask her if she's fine.

• 4 months later...
Ehhh...what a hard question! I will call the police for urgent case to save my sister from the thief, then immediately run to where my partner is...

:)

I'll go with the same answer. XD

• 1 month later...

If I had a sister, I would go to her. Just like everyone else, I would tell her to hang up and call the cops. Family's more important. Also, the ambulance and police would probably reach my partner and take care of him and I wouldn't even be able to do anything to help him except call then ambulance. With my sister, I can try to distract the thieves while the cops are on the way.

• 3 months later...

I agree with

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
. Family comes first. Besides, even if I ran to my partner, my not being a medic would render me completey useless at the accident site, whereas I could still use my hand and feet to defend my sister...if I even had one.