i just want to share this problem...

K

. .what should i do????

. .i'm so hunger to watch yaoi/bl anime/drama

. .but i can't

. .what i could just do is to download, but cannot even watch it

. .i don't know how should i hide it, while watching it

. .it's hard having this kind of conservative family, everything i do here was being watched

. .i guess being the youngest daughter has disadvantages too :leaf9:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• K

• Angel0fS!n

• Kasuku

• Inulain

Top Posters In This Topic

do you have your own bedroom? Do you hv ur laptop/ netbook? do you have your earphone/headphone?

. .i don't how would you call it, but i had a bedroom, but i shared it with my sister-in-law

. .ooooh, my laptop, i remember again, it was been stole, and it would be a year to have another one :leaf9:

. .yah, i have my headphone here, the problem was, this desktop computer was been placed in our living room

. .that's why it was open to everyone here,

. .i just couldn't find a way... :leaf16:

. .i don't how would you call it, but i had a bedroom, but i shared it with my sister-in-law

. .ooooh, my laptop, i remember again, it was been stole, and it would be a year to have another one :leaf9:

. .yah, i have my headphone here, the problem was, this desktop computer was been placed in our living room

. .that's why it was open to everyone here,

. .i just couldn't find a way... :leaf16:

owhhh my.. i dont think there's any other way to help you, except you sneak around 01.00a.m in the morning to the living room and watch BL on PC and remember to plug in your headphone. i used to do it before i have my netbook. If you can, ask our head family to move the PC to your bedroom. i dont think that's there is another idea...

Or i you wanna watch BL-anime watch it via cellphone...

• Like 1

Do you have a video player or mp3/mp4 player (like an iPod)?

You can download them on your own and put them on there and watch them. That's what I do, but subs are hard to read often unless you have good eye vision or the screen is big.

• Like 1

Do you have a video player or mp3/mp4 player (like an iPod)?

You can download them on your own and put them on there and watch them. That's what I do, but subs are hard to read often unless you have good eye vision or the screen is big.

. .nah!, i don't have one, and if i had one i can't be contented with it, 'cause as what you've said, yah!, it's hard to read small fonts sub

Ah, I don't know how to help... But watch when no-one is home?

I sit in our living room too and watch it, since there is the only place we have internet connection. Or well, watch it on my tv in my bedroom too... My parents aren't really interested in what I watch, so they don't check my computer screen.

Use a small window to watch it and use it when no one is in the room?

• Like 1

Do you have a DVD player in your room? This way you could burn them on dvd in the living room and watch them in your romm on the DVD player :D

If you don't... hmm... it's a bit harder... don't the members in your family take a nap in the afternoon? If they do, you could watch then....

Honey, now THIS should be in the General BL Talk thread.

How come you're able to DL but not able to watch? Where do you DL it? Why don't you watch while you're DL'ing these stuff? I'm confused how come you're able to download but not able to watch?

The act of downloading is enough to rouse suspicion over your online activities as it is. are you constantly monitored? are you living under a microscope?

i'm sure you don't since you got away with downloading already. might as well watch them when you're alone. since you claim to be THIS desperate to watch BL then you should be able to contend with whatever gadget you have available.

Have you tried saving up to buy what you need? How about borrowing from friends or better yet how about watching those BL stuff at a friend's house?

• Like 1

I watch it on my psp before (screen is good enough for subtitles) but I'm not really much of a closet you see XD..

I really don't know what to suggest.. how about, see if your sister likes yaoi too.. :D so you two can watch in your bed room!

• Like 1

Honey, now THIS should be in the General BL Talk thread.

How come you're able to DL but not able to watch? Where do you DL it? Why don't you watch while you're DL'ing these stuff? I'm confused how come you're able to download but not able to watch?

The act of downloading is enough to rouse suspicion over your online activities as it is. are you constantly monitored? are you living under a microscope?

i'm sure you don't since you got away with downloading already. might as well watch them when you're alone. since you claim to be THIS desperate to watch BL then you should be able to contend with whatever gadget you have available.

Have you tried saving up to buy what you need? How about borrowing from friends or better yet how about watching those BL stuff at a friend's house?

. .yah, i might be able to download but i'll make sure it is the time when nobody was around me, and i could minimize my downloader, even if they saw it, they don't even bother to ask, but i still hide it when it's done

. .but watching....

. .i could say that i was so unlucky in keeping gadgets, gosh!, i was always been taken away of this stuff, (intentionally and accidentally)

. .POOR cloudy, :6onion72:

. .anyway thanks for the advice :msn_red_fox 14

Do you have a DVD player in your room? This way you could burn them on dvd in the living room and watch them in your romm on the DVD player :D

If you don't... hmm... it's a bit harder... don't the members in your family take a nap in the afternoon? If they do, you could watch then....

. .they do take a nap (sometimes),phew!

. .i used to watch dvds around 11pm - 2 am in the morning, that's when my brother was not here, but when he came back from taiwan, i can't even do my watching routine,

. .he loves to play online games, until morning :6onion72:

. .cloudy says: :6onion72: , super dead!

. .i guess i just have to wait until my brother goes back to taiwan, he's my rival here in pc :cuteonion53:

hmm..I have the same problem as you do..

But...I Know how to deal it..I've been doing it abouut a year or so now..

So..here's what I do..

If You wanna do something related to yaoi..You've got to open tabs or windows that are not related to yaoi too.

For example, you are watching Takumi series..Obviously its a BL show..all you have to do is open a new tab or window that is not related to Yaoi..Like Youtube..and then pretend to listen to a music or watch something else if they look at you.

Then If someone caught you watching a yaoi anime but you were not caught watching the sex scene..just say..

ah..I'm watching a very popular anime my friends are talking about...XD

Take all the time to watch your Yaoi show or manga if they are not watching you ..just prepare a new tab or window that is also not related to yaoi so that if they ever watch you..You have a back up..thats what I do at least since I don't want my family to find out..they might not let me watch anything related to Yaoi again if they find out.

You're situation is reallt tight though...At least I have my own PC with password and I can stay in My grandma's room.

I just hope you get through with your problem....and..PLAN B...You can go to an internet cafe and do whatever you like there.

people won't bother you since they are doing their own business as well. XD

I Hope this helped..

• Like 1

hmm..I have the same problem as you do..

But...I Know how to deal it..I've been doing it abouut a year or so now..

So..here's what I do..

If You wanna do something related to yaoi..You've got to open tabs or windows that are not related to yaoi too.

For example, you are watching Takumi series..Obviously its a BL show..all you have to do is open a new tab or window that is not related to Yaoi..Like Youtube..and then pretend to listen to a music or watch something else if they look at you.

Then If someone caught you watching a yaoi anime but you were not caught watching the sex scene..just say..

ah..I'm watching a very popular anime my friends are talking about...XD

Take all the time to watch your Yaoi show or manga if they are not watching you ..just prepare a new tab or window that is also not related to yaoi so that if they ever watch you..You have a back up..thats what I do at least since I don't want my family to find out..they might not let me watch anything related to Yaoi again if they find out.

You're situation is reallt tight though...At least I have my own PC with password and I can stay in My grandma's room.

I just hope you get through with your problem....and..PLAN B...You can go to an internet cafe and do whatever you like there.

people won't bother you since they are doing their own business as well. XD

I Hope this helped..

. .all you've said was actually my mind's way of thinking too, about opening a new tab, pretending of doing something, and i guess that 's all i can do for now,

. .even this site, whenever i read posts of different threads, and there are some signatures that was so revealing, i'll not continue it to scroll down, phew!, what a hard situation,

. .huhuhu!, i miss my laptop so much :leaf16:

. .that thief, if i saw him again, i'm gonna make him pay for what he did :Red_fox5:

. .and thank you, anyway :)

Well, at least continue that trick for now until you get your new laptop or retrieve your old.

And...try to act normal to if they watch you..so they won't suspect you at least.

Thats what I do as well.

And..Go and Kick that thiefs ass!

He should regret what he did! >:(

Hope You get your Laptop!

And..No Problem..

• Like 1

And..Go and Kick that thiefs ass!

He should regret what he did! >:(

Hope You get your Laptop!

Yeah, you're right! Cloudy, you should kick that thief's ass! Or if you can't do that, i will do it for you; torture him! We should show to him what is justice all about. LOL

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hm, I didn't read all of the answers before (because I'm kind of really tired - I was away for too long and have to look through all those posts.. gr... tiresome! :D - okay, off topic)

I don't know if my idea is good (and it probably is really bad, but I still want to share it with you ^^)

Perhaps - do you have a friend that watches BL's too or is interested in Shonen ai/yaoi? (However, I guess you don't because you said that your family is really conservative - so you won't be running at the streets and admit your addiction, huh?)

But If you do - than you could meet up with them and watch your fav. BL's on theit computers with them together ^^

Or you use the library's computer (if you have one - we do :s) or the one in your school (I don't know if you have some time when you are allowed to use it for personal issues - but we have this time... and nobody is actually interested in what others do because those students are always too busy with their games or stuff like that ^^)

Those would be the methods I would .... euhm... would... use. Use! xD

However, I don't think that it is smart to pretend doing something else while watching BL's (like others suggested) because I think people would notice.

If you don't feel comfortable than other will probably "feel" it? I don't know - I always thought it would be like that... because I think everybody have an aura?

AH WHATEVER, I think I'm weird. xD

Whatever, just ignore everythink and only rethink aboutmy suggestion with the library :D

Hopefully it will help you a little bit ^^

• Like 1

• 3 years later...