Who here play Phoenix Wright Attorney DS?:D

kaorukun

I've played Phoenix Wright Attorney for the first time yesterday, and I quite like it VERY MUCHXD!! Especially the part that Wright face Edgeworth at the court! They keep staring at each other and say "Objection!".

Well, I might've made (some of?) you guys confused, so I'll explain. I play as Phoenix Wright, a lawyer, and erm... he's always a defendant in a court, while Miles Edgeworth is a gifted prosecuter.(as they say in the game)They were friends?(Since when I don't know lol!)But now they are rivals... though Edgeworth ending up helping Phoenix in chapter 3 XD

I think Edgeworth is a funny seme(I think he's seme;P)

His detective always come to me(Wright) and said something like, he's sipping tea, staring gloomily out of the window, or he'd crashed a paper cup with a hot, hot coffee in there. And in the end of chapter 3, he say something about meeting Phoenix make his 'unnecessary' emotion return, 'unstable' feelings or something like that...

I'm playing chapter 4 and it seems...Edgeworth just killed someone for a revenge for making him suffer for 15 years... could that be Phoenix? I don't know! I'll try finish it as soon as I canXD! Love you all!

P.S. Does anyone play this game?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• animegirl

• kaorukun

• neni

• memorex

No, sadly it's not 'M'

But you can fan pair them *-*

It make me scream and roll over my bed~XD

It would be like heaven if they have yaoi game on DS =_=;;;

• 4 months later...

Yes! I played Phoenix Wright!! The game was so good! I like when Phoenix yelled 'Hold It'!!! I finish the first game and right now I'm playing the second (season?) of the game!

• 1 year later...

Yes! one of my favorite game series, I've played the Miles Edgeworth and currently playing the first game (when I'm not busy with anime/manga)