Love Bite Game

현애

it's kinda funny if i think about it again...i was at washed room...and i with sudden i thought about Love bite Game...

the RULES of playing like this...

- Yaoi Anime & Drama only.

-Uke or seme must say like this" oh he leave mark at my neck or your neck etc..

EXAMPLE-UKE : Look at the miror and watch the love bite at his neck..they'll be hidden right.Oh just look at me.Thank to him.I'm this bright and rose cheeked this early morning..

-Give me a prove.

EXAMPLE- if you found that drama in youtube please include the mins of that scene.{like 0.30-0.45 }

-Please insert the tittle of Anime or Drama you watch.

EXAMPLE-dondon[Tittle],Which Episode,And Minute Scene.and you can post that scene here.put in spoiler.

The Winner will be announce in June..Good Luck... n____n

• Like 3

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 현애

• Matti_19

• theblackdog

Hey BLover! :D I like the idea of such a game :D

But I don't know if I understand well the rules of the game...

... should I try to guess which character from anime or Dramas said that line : "Look at the miror and watch the love bite at his neck..they'll be hidden right.Oh just look at me.Thank to him.I'm this bright and rose cheeked this early morning.." ?

Hey BLover! :D I like the idea of such a game :D

But I don't know if I understand well the rules of the game...

... should I try to guess which character from anime or Dramas said that line : "Look at the miror and watch the love bite at his neck..they'll be hidden right.Oh just look at me.Thank to him.I'm this bright and rose cheeked this early morning.." ?

it's just an example...i mean if you watch an anime have a love bite at neck or they body like this ..click the spoiler.

kiuy.jpg

EXAMPLE

[Tittle:Papa Kiss in the dark/OVA 2/0.64-0.71 Youtube]

jeng it's just simple

• 1 year later...

Junjou *Pure Heart* Tozaki Keisuke just spent the night with Shousei and he's looking in the mirror "Oh I got a hickey!" He exclaims excitedly, surprise in his tone.

:D