What would you do IF...

Angel0fS!n

Ok minna-san, this question is in my mind right now because just now Yaoi Eater mentioned about the end of the world: 2012 on True/False Game.:hamtaro-005 (9):

So here's my question: What will you do IF the world gonna be end in 10 minutes?

* For me, i will do something that i always try to do:hamtaro-005 (5):

i want to

be naked and then walk around the city :hamtaro-005 (5):. After that i go to the bank and take all the money! :hamtaro-005 (14):

then i just wait for it to happen and on the same time read/ watch yaoi-stuff.

==> i know this kind of question seems lunatic, :hamtaro-005 (5): but, could you please share with us what will you do if something like that happen... :hamtaro-005 (4):

• Like 6

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Angel0fS!n

• Inulain

• K

• JuJu

Top Posters In This Topic

I know myself really well so I would most certainly go pet my dogs for the last time and then sit quietly in my room listening to music, drawing and reading.

I'd catch up as quickly as I could with the most recent chapters of my favorite mangas while singing along the songs I like the most and draw as much as I could. Until the end of time.

:cuteonion7:

• Like 2

Oh wow, ten minutes...hmm, I don't know exactly...I'd probably try to be together with my family, see them for the last time and...just wait patiently for it to come ^^

• Like 2

. .oh what a kind of question you have, sounds crazy, LOL, but kinda interesting too

. .well, if i knew that i had only 10 mns. left before the end of world, before that to happen,

. .i would DEFINITELY make a video of myself, it includes all about this kind of life god had given to me, my life with my family, friends, and to people whom i've just only known for such a shorter time, then i'll post it here in this site and wait for the comments until that 10 MINUTES happens

. .hahahaha, as if there'll people who wants to ONLINE if they had this END OF THE WORLD in mind, what kind of answer was this coming from me, LOL, so crazy :msn_red_fox 2

. .seriously, aside from that, i would kiss everyone in my family, call my friends, and tell them that I LOVE THEM SO MUCH, and create a LAST POST here, thanking everyone for a nice chit-chat talking about same interests.. :cuteonion7:

. .was that answer, sounds okay?

. .such a crazy i am, :cuteonion45:

• Like 2

@ cloudykateechizen

lol your answer was so funny! :D

If I'd have only 10 minutes till the end of the world... I think I would try to contact all my friends for the last time...

• Like 2

Oh I have only one answer in any apocalyptic scenario.

Pray. Just keep praying. I can't risk doing anything else but that.

• Like 1

I will confess my feelings to the one i love..... I have kept it inside my mind for a longgggg time :o....

Then i will call for all my friends, say that "i will love all of u till the end of world."

at last, i will go out with my family, to watch the blue sky and beautiful scenes the last time. :D. Wait for the death in a happy way.

• Like 2

I will confess my feelings to the one i love..... I have kept it inside my mind for a longgggg time :o...

i wanna do like that too. i want to confess to that person, but i dont have gut to tell.

If that happens ill DESTROY EVERYTHING MUHAHAHA:cuteonion9: breaking furnitures!!!:leaf15: and Shout my name's Crush or love!!:5yoyo34:

* For me, i will do something that i always try to do:hamtaro-005 (5):

i want to

be naked and then walk around the city :hamtaro-005 (5):. After that i go to the bank and take all the money! then i just wait for it to happen and on the same time read/ watch yaoi-stuff.

lol..........

so funny haha.......

but you are bravery......

I admire you...I also wanna take all the money too :leaf4:

Nah...I'll just do the same things..

Like..Watch Yaoi

.......Read Yaoi

and then I might steal some Yaoi anime Things! XD

I'd die happily if Yaoi is related..XD

I would run to my parents who lives 2 minutes away from me, and then I would call my sister and tell her and my niece and nephew how much I love them.

These are the most importend people in my life, and since I only have 10 minutes, there wouldn't be time for anyone or anything else.

I'd just sit and think about my life... what I have done till now, about my friends, about all the persons I love and all the things that are important to me...

Oh my gosh. I REALLY tried to think INTENSIVELY of a good and realistic answer....

But I couldn't came up with one. Or at least, I can't imagine the fact that I only have to live about 10 minutes till the whole world would just... disappear. xD

However I think..

I probably would cry and panic if this situation happened in my living time on this universe (and I hope it won't - hehe :D)

Then I would.... cry probably a lot more till the time is up...

Yes..... I would just cry.

OH DAMN; IT'S SO SCARY >__

minna-san, i red all of your post and LOL !!! Some of you cry:leaf7:, destroy everything:cuteonion9:, spend your time with Yaoi:7yoyo10:, and more.Oh don't too worry, so far i know 2012 is not the end of the world, although a lot of news telling us; 2012 is the end of human civilizations...:hamtaro-005 (6):

Change topic: You are doing this kind of thing (as what you mentioned above) while waiting for the end of the world, and all of sudden, tv news (eg: CNN, alJazeera) announces that "dooms day is actually on X.X.9XXX NOT 2012! I repeat NOT 2012" .

--> What would you do then, after you heard the news?

Me:

After i heard the update news, i will freak out! and sue those people who told me the wrong news LOL:hamtaro-005 (5):

I would be relieved too!

But rather than suing her/him I would just... ignore that wrong information because I would be too happy?! xDDD

Moreover, after crying for about.... 10 Minutes (LOL) I wouldn't have the energie to be angry or something. xD

I would be relieved too!

But rather than suing her/him I would just... ignore that wrong information because I would be too happy?! xDDD

Moreover, after crying for about.... 10 Minutes (LOL) I wouldn't have the energie to be angry or something. xD

Lol I think I would do just the same! :D

I would be to happy even to get mad on those who gave the wrong information :hamtaro-005 (5):