My drawings

EmiZea

I guess it's only fair that I post some of my own, now that I ask other to post theres too, but bare over with me, I have only been drawing shis style for less then 2 months, and I still need a lot of practice for sure :)

I put them in order, first one is the first one I have made and second is the second and so on :)

Kiss.jpg

Ansigt.jpg

Fyr.jpg

Orange2.jpg

• Like 12

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EmiZea

• JenovaVII

• K

• Kasuku

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you .. aye it is from that video :)

I want to be able to draw hot stuff of cause, but I know myself well enought, that if I jump into it to fast and I do not succeed I get pissed and will get annoyed with the drawing. So for now it's simple, but hopefully with time, I will get to draw the hot stuff ^^.

Cool..Well, nothing goes right for the first time...(unless ofcourse if you are a prodigy)

and..Your drawings are cool. At least you know how to draw not everyone can draw you know..

So at least be proud.

• Like 1

Your right Kasuku, and where would the fun and challenge be, if I got it right the first time :)

But I am happy that I can draw, I'm just very critical with my own work, cause that is what will make me improve all the time. I need that, but mostly I feel good about my work, and if I don't I just have to do it better next time and keep going. That's how it work for me :)

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't had so much time to draw lately, but made this one a couple of weeks ago, just haven't had time to be online and upload it in here ^^

Bkiss.jpg

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Your drawings are great! I love them! Especially the 2 with them kissing, so the first and the last one! Very very cute! rabbit8

• Like 1

Guest Taki Reizen

wow ... :"O~ ... the 3rd pic in the first post reminds me of Haru wo Daiteita style :">

your drawings are so cute, Emi ... i like the kissing pictures so much :o

Thank you so much everyone, I really appreciate all the feedback, so thank you! :)

@ Brohne: I haven't had so much time to draw lately, but I will post more as soon as I have time to make more :)

@Taki Reizen: Thank you :) The 3rd picture your talking about, I did get inspired from Haru wo Daiteita, so it makes me happy that you think its in the same style, since I just love that manga so much, and the way the characters are drawn :valentine223:

• Like 2

A new one, got the idea from another drawing I saw, but have changed it a bit from how the original picture looks like tho :)

2Fyre.jpg

• Like 6

. .you could drew in a very fine details, even the shade parts were in the right place, you possess such SKILL (wish i could also be better with fine lines, like you :) ) :msn_red_fox 6

• Like 1

Thank you Cloudy :)

The shading is still a challenge for me, but I can only keep practising and hopefully get better :)

Thank you Jenova :)

I always have difficulties with drawing hands for some reason, I don't really know why they are so difficult for me to make, but they always gives me a hard time. So I'm glad that you like them :)

• Like 1

@Emi

I totally get what you're saying! Hands are such a drag to draw, in the sense that I actually enjoy drawing them, detailed and realistic, and they always end up looking like some distorted worm-like creatures. The same with feet. Makes me wish people didn't posses such body parts in the first place (!)

BUT! When they end up how you want them to it gives such a satisfying feeling that you forget all about the enfuriating little bastards... ...Until you have to draw them again. :msn_red_fox 14

@Jenova

Haha aye your so right, both hands and feet are just bleh! But as you say, when you then nail it and get it as you want, its very satisfying and I do enjoy drawing them too, when they succeed :p.

But wauw they can be a pain! onion12

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...