I don't know where to post this, but...

K

(at first, i thought i'd to post this in BL/YAOI RELATED POLLS, but i don't want to create choices, i want defined answers, so I posted here) :msn_red_fox 14

. .what will you do to your collections, may it is an (anime/manga (yaoi or not) stuff/soft copy or BL drama (CDs/DVDs/soft copy)) when you get OLDER or even when you had your own family?

. .kinda curious :msn_red_fox 7

• Like 6

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• K

• lotusflower

• Angel0fS!n

• Amander123

That's a good question lol. Well I for one don't think I will ever outgrow any of it so I would definitely want to still keep my collections. But as far as having a family goes... if I have kids I would probably pass it down to them once they get old enough :p

• Like 5

i will totally keep 'em! Or just pass/ share 'em to my children and we can spend our time together by watching BL stuff! LOL

• Like 5

That's a good question lol. Well I for one don't think I will ever outgrow any of it so I would definitely want to still keep my collections. But as far as having a family goes... if I have kids I would probably pass it down to them once they get old enough :p

i will totally keep 'em! Or just pass/ share 'em to my children and we can spend our time together by watching BL stuff! LOL

I'd also keep my collection. I'm sure I wouldn't have the guts to trow it away....

• Like 5

. .what will you do to your collections, may it is an (anime/manga (yaoi or not) stuff/soft copy or BL drama (CDs/DVDs/soft copy)) when you get OLDER or even when you had your own family?

. .i asked this question 'cause i really don't know what will i do with my stuff if i get older, LOL,

. .but i guess i'll talk to a trusted person of mine and tell her that she must bury these with me when i'm dead, wahahahaha, LOL, :leaf5:

. .so selfish of me, LOL, :leaf5:

• Like 2

but i guess i'll talk to a trusted person of mine and tell her that she must bury these with me when i'm dead, wahahahaha, LOL, :leaf5:

OMG, you plan to share it with the Underworld people or people in Heaven/ Hell?:leaf13:

• Like 2

hmm.. I think there is no reason to think about what are you gonna do to it in the future since you love them..

but for me.. when your older.. then your gonna watch the movies, anime or read the manga again.. that will give you a lot of good memories when you were younger..

• Like 4

I will keep it no matter what... I just love it way too much to give up on it! :hamtaro-005 (6):

I agree with Furuichi, maybe when you'll get older you'll feel like watching some manga again and it would bring you sweet memories :)

• Like 1

I will obviously keep them.

but..I have no collection..I only read/watch online.

I can't let my parents know.

and...If I will have one and I'll have a family..I'll still keep them and keep it a secret.

and if my son..will ever be a homo..I'll accept it..I'll let him tell me evrerthing..XD

• Like 2

OMG, you plan to share it with the Underworld people or people in Heaven/ Hell?:leaf13:

. . nah,

. .what i mean was, i'm just being selfish, hahahaha, but that was only my future thinking, i don't really know what to do with them, and i can't even accept the fact that one day i'll just have to give up on these stuff,

. .i guess, i'll just have to keep it until i can no longer hold on to them :)

I will obviously keep them.

but..I have no collection..I only read/watch online.

I can't let my parents know.

and...If I will have one and I'll have a family..I'll still keep them and keep it a secret.

and if my son..will ever be a homo..I'll accept it..I'll let him tell me evrerthing..XD

thats whatsup

and as for me

the cats out of the bag

my whole family knows i watch yaoi

although all of them hate that i watch it

but what ev

my ma said she doesn't care

as long as it doesnt effect my grade

i told her if it wasnt for yaoi in my life i wouldnt be getting good grades

i wouldnt care if it wasnt for yaoi

yaeh!!!!

YAOI RULES!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

i wish i had a collection

but soon

soon i will have a collection

my ma is gonna get me my first book

i cant wait!!!!!!!

• Like 1

@lotusflower

That's great that your mom is willing to actually get it for you :D

None of my family knows I watch/read yaoi. They definitely would not approve :(

But luckily I don't live with my family so I'm safe lol

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
I'd also keep my collection. I'm sure I wouldn't have the guts to trow it away....

me to :D i would watch it on my free time and share it to the kids when they know the word Yaoi or BL

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

i never think about it .

i always wait to see what future will brings to me but in my case i'm sure i can't show them to my future family even if they show some interest in yaoi .

showing them to anyone in this country even if they are your family will lead to a total disaster .

i'm sure i won't through them away

they are my precious treasure

and if my family don't want me to have something like that ?!

that gives me more reason to keep them by my side