painting of a doll (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

"Then couldn't I just have children with you?" Cayen asked as he blushed, his hands moving to Yukie's hips. "Or I could at least practice with you. I don't really care for woman to begin with," he said softly as he looked up into Yukie's eyes, glad they hadn't changed.

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• MRiceball

“You May If you desire it” Yukie replied with a devious smirk as he snuggled his master closer to his bosom. “Though I didn’t think you where one to like woman” Yukie admitted with a chuckle as he gently played with his masters hair.

• 3 weeks later...

Ayden smiled softly as he nuzzled the others breasts, getting use to the feel of them. "But how do I get him to let me?" he asked before swallowing nervously reached up and gently pinched Yukie's nipple gently as he looked up at his face...her face? "Do I call you a her now?" he asked in slightly confusion.

“Call me whatever you wish~” Yukie whispered his face blushing red as he trembled at being teased by his naughty masters hand enjoying how sensitive he was also in this form. “Introduce me as your girlfriend and I’ll charm him~”

"I'll try," Cayden chuckled softly. "But shouldn't you be sitting on my lap?" he teased before kissed Yukie deeply as he started to gently play with his breast. "I think with you I can do this, only you," he sighed softly. "You'll help me right? To get use your body like this?"

“Mmh I’ll try...it’s still pretty new to me” Yukie admitted with a smile as he moved over and snaked his way into his masters lap enjoying looking down into his eyes. “I don’t ever want to leave you~” he whispered softly a hand gently touching his masters face.

Cayden smiled softly as he looked up at Yukie and rested his hand on the others shoulder. "Thank you for not leaving me Yukie. I know I'm not the best master and I didn't know that guy was hurting you. I'm sorry," he said softly as he hugged Yukie close and kissed his skin.

“It’s my fault for not saying that it was happening and going against my programming” Yukie admitted as he smiled a little and kissed Cayden wanting more.

"I still should have noticed that you were hurt," Cayden said softly after the kiss ended as he hand continued paling with Yukie's breast. "I don't really know how to excite you like this," he said sheepishly.

“Mmh just having you touch me excites me~” Yukie admitted as he coddled his master and just sort of loved and mothered him.” I can change back if you want” Yukie whispered softly.

"I want to make you feel good, I played with you a little while the fireworks were going off. I don't think I pleased you enough.I like making you feel in whatever body you want to be in."

Cayden moaned into the kiss as he gripped Yukie's ass and pulled him closer against his body. "I do like this body," he admitted. "Maybe later we can practice with your body being female," he said softly as he rubbed his lover's body.

“There’s no rush to leave we are here all night” Yukie whispered as he nibbled on his masters ear enjoying the torment and pleasure.

"Right," Cayden said softly as he lightly teased Yukie's body with his hands then stopped and looked thoughtful. "Yukie, which do you think we should do first? You be my husband and me your wife or your as my wife?" he chuckled softly

“Mmh I’ll leave it up to you I wouldn’t mind being your husband though being your wife would be the same thing I’m still the same person just a different look” Yukie explained.

"Well husband as in you're on top," Cayden sighed, blushing a bit due to still being a little embarrassed about discussing sex. "So, do you want me to take it or give it? Though I think we should practice with you as a lady at least once while we're here," he said with a small smile. "I'm just glad your eyes are still yours when you change."

“I can be on the receiving end this time I wouldn’t mind letting you get some practice” Yukie admitted with a cute wink as he licked his masters nipple and teasingly bit it.

Cayden moaned and moved his hands over the others body. "Well I know how to with this body, just nervous about the female body. Should you change back?" he asked as he stroked Yukie's back and smiled softly.

“Iran easy for me to go back and forth~” Yukie replied as he smiled lightly and changed into his pretty woman form and blushed clearly not use to his woman form as he looked away shyly.

Cayden smiled shyly before cupping Yukie's cheek and pulled him into a deep kiss. "As long as it's you Yukie them I'm happy. I only want to be with you. No one else is good enough compared to you."

{Thought they were still in the bath.}

Cayden smiled then kissed him deeply. "Are you sure you still like me the most?" he asked with a half smile. "I just want you to be happy with me. I know most don't want a half blind cripple."

(Ah! I forgot they where in the bath!)

“I don’t mind your differences it makes you unique” Yukie replied as he smiled a little and touched his masters cheek leavin a slightly soapy handprint.

"Thank you," Cayden said softly before pulling him tighter against him. "I like you against me. Kiss me please," he asked softly as he started moving his hands over the others body.