♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

“My mate and Haruhi’s Mate” yukie explained and chuckled at what yumro had said finding the boys shyness and words adorable as he held haruhis hand his other holding rens. “We are all excited to be here, and I ask that you ignore anything offense my family might do” yukie added covering all his bases.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

Ren too didn't try to supress the wide amused smile when Yumro had said that and gently squeeze Yukie's just a bit.

'That one is on you' he chuckled over their bond, a link cut off from others to read.

Both females smiled and nodded. "Of course, most of our people arn't use to outsiders but knowing who you are they will keep that in mind" they replied as they turned around to lead the way. "Now come, the elder has probably already sensed your arrival and does not like to be kept waiting"

Yumro hurried to take Haruhi's free hand as they started to walk, if anything just to make sure not to fall behind. "They are huge!" He whispered just low enough for Haruhi to hear as they walked still keeping a watchfull eye around them. Yumro was both exited and fearful of the creatures but only became he had never seen anything as big as an hores before.

“Being big is a status here” Haruhi explained following his parents inside the boy marveling at the beautiful house.

“I should tell you I did have afew admirers from this village” yukie replied as he streatched and took on a beautiful form to match where he was clearly happy to take different forms.

(Yukie)

719a6fe9b115d4f042b80e92d993ba76.jpg

“I should tell you I did have afew admirers from this village”

Ren couldn't help but to roll his eyes, thinking that was an understatment. "Ah ha, baby you are sex on two legs... four if you are into that" he quickly changed it as saw Yukie transform into something much bigger. "show off" He chuckled as he let his hand lightly lean on Yukie's flank. He wasn't really sure were to look, on the village as they walked? On it's people? or his mate's new form? Instead of choosing, he just did a bit of everything as the centaurs lead they into a big wooden building. It was dark inside compared to the outside but rays of sunlight was still shining through the small cracks between the plants.

“Mmh can’t tell you how nice it feels to streatch my legs” yukie teased his arms over his bare chest as he blushed a little wishing he had brought clothes that fit him but did to his lack of traveling to said village he hadn’t planned on it. “To be fair my body changes forms based on where I’m going...it’s not exactly voluntary...I don’t have much control over changing back either just kinda happens”

Ren giggled softly and it wasn't like Yukie's shift hadn't been noticed by the welcome party.

"If you would like we could go find you some clothes while you speak to our elder?" one of the centaurs offered as the other discreet admired the hansome demon with small peekes.

Both of them knew better than think things around a demon, though both agree on what a wast that such a hansome specisment was bonded to a simple wolf.

Both girls held the pearl curtain aside as they signaled for them to continue inside.

“I’m fine not wearing clothes, I do understand that the village chooses to remake nude but wears clothes in the presence of others out of respect” yukie replied Haruhi now understanding why he had to wear clothes at home. Yukie streatched slightly before walking inside and settled down on a big fluffy pillow already making himself comfortable.

"Ah" Both girls smile wide happy for that decision. "You already know so much about our culture, very well then."

Both bowed, too much according to Ren who quickly covered both of the children's eyes, as the centaurs breasts peeked out from the locks of blond hair

Though, he didn't wanted to make any troubles for neither Yukie or Haruhi, Ren couldn't just stop himself from glarring at the two as they both giggled again and took their leave.

Another laugher took over as the two left. "Don't mind those two, the mares and colts around that age are more free and wild. Expescially around spring" an old gray centaur sat in the cirkle of pillows spread through out the room. The old man then turned to Yukie with a wrinke smile and held his hands forward the demon in greeting.

"It's been quite some time, the last time i saw you these hands were a lot less wrinked and I wasn't just in the position I am in today." the old centaur said. The creature looked at Yukie like one would an old friend and Ren again wondered just how old his mate really was.

"Ahh, and this young spirit must be the foal, I have heard so much off" the man send the young Haruhi a smile a made a sign with his hand to come close.

“Yeah I sent you the letter about his past and linage that I could trace from what leads I have.. as of now he lives in my household under my family name since it was easier to keep him with the mate I had chosen” yukie explained ignoring the handshake a little as he snuggled down more into his pillow. “You’ll have to forgive the distance...I’m with my mate...he’s already most likely annoyed by the flirting and I don’t wish to push him further” yukie explained politely as he mentioned for Haruhi to go say hello the little foal walking over nervously.

Ren tried his best to act naturly when the old centaur raised a brow his way but the wolf still blushed, embarrassed to admit it. He and Yumro followed after Haruhi and as the foal stood infront ot the elder, Ren pulled Yumro to him and sat beside Yukie.

The old man's expression turned more serious but he still smiled gently at Haruhi, not to scare the young one. "Ah yes, and we have tried to track the line futher from there." the old centaur said as he studied the foal.

"I don't know which tribe he is from as of yet, but I'm very certent I can see some signaturs of maybe our tribe from far back mixed in with something else... No wolf, but there are some human figures though small.. I would almost say he is a quite nice pure blood"

The old man smile slowly came back again as he spoke to Haruhi. "I will be willing to help you out with any question you might have about yourself or the things around you as long as you are here. Aside from me everyone in this tribe will also be teaching you about our culture and the way we do things. Did your parents ever try to teach you anything before?"

“...mom and dad didn’t really like each other...mom didn’t look like dad though” Haruhi replied not liking remembering his horrible parents as yukie frowned.

“We don’t ask about haruhis parents or past out of respect for what he went through before he came to live with us” yukie replied his tone gentle but firm on the rule as he snuggled yumro watching the elder. “They have been exiled for crimes then committed against him I’m letting you know now anyone who contacts or seeks out any information about them will be punished...I’ve closed and reviewed everything about them.” Yukie added leaving the topic at that as Haruhi looked at yukie unsure what to do since the two had discussed his past in private and yukie had felt with his questions and any other issues he had with his past.

It really pained Yumro seeing Haruhi so nervous and unsure, he wanted to just grab Haruhi and pull him away from everything, but.. Yumro couldn't. He had promised no to get involve or interfer in these matters. The only thing he could do was cherring for him and encourage the other evey time their eyes linked.

"Of course I don't want dig into old wounds, your Majesty, but I had to ask if the young one had any form of education. Now that I know he doesn't it will make it more eased to just take everything from the top" the old centaur calmly answered not really effected by the tone Yukie had spoken in, though he was still treating Yukie with the same respect he was obliged to.

Ren gently placed his hand ontop of Yukie's, to help him calm himself, though he didn't say anything. Like Yumro none of them knew what to do.

“...I need a moment” yukie replied getting up as he left the room his anger still clearly visible in his eyes as he left going outside to take a break and try to calm down.

“...yukie..he taught me the basics of my fathers side...told me what he was and explained his culture and traditions...my other father kept me in a different form to make things easier for me when we moved in with yukie...but, he made sure I knew about my people and their customs...I know some of the basics and history” Haruhi added speaking up a little.

"Yukie.." Ren watched his mate leave before he signaled for Yumro to stay with Haruhi and followed the horse butt out out.

The elder cleared his throat and moved on by hearing what Haruhi had to say.

"I see, well don't worry, we will be teaching you more than just the basics and while you are here, I would suggest you tried to befriend som of the other children around here, even just playing around with others can help you to learn things which are hard to explain." the elder gently reached a strong hand out at patted the kids shoulder.

"Don't be a stranger around here, we are all of your kind and can understand what you are going though, at least you got friends and familiy with you"

“...I want to stay and live with my family...yukie said it might be best for me to live here.” Haruhi admitted looking at the elder as he looked down at his feet all to well knowing he was being rude with such a request.

Meanwhile yukie huffed as he stood outside trying to keep his composure his hooves stoping a little as he paced.

"We will see..." was all the respons the elder gave about that matter before he light up his pipe and blew a big gray cloud from the corner of his mouth.

"You all just arrived, Chris and Sabin will be showing you to your roomes. They are the same two mares whom you just met before" the old man took another breathe from his pipe before continuing. "Tell Yukie I would like to speak with him tonight.. There are somethings I need to clear with him and in the main time you are free to explore as much as you like."

"Yukie.. what wrong? You look more mad in there than I'd ever expecte you to be" Ren asked as he walked closer and looked up into his mate's frowning face. "Sweetheart, I'm sure the old man didn't mean anything by looking into Haruhi's bloodline. I know what they did to him was horrible but these people aren't them... weren't it you the one who said it would be better for Haruhi to know and learn more about himself?" the wolf asked as he gently wrapped his arms around the other's waist to help calm his lover. In truth it felt weird standing that way because his mate now were so much taller than before, though he would had expected Yukie to smell more like hores in that form but Yukie just smelt like his normal self.

“...I want him to learn his culture not about those monsters” yukie replied trembling gently as he looked down at his mate. “I know what it’s like to be treated like Haruhi was and to not be able to move past it...watch always reminded me where he stole me from and he always threatened to uncreated me as punishment” yukie mumbled his voice cold and clearly more distressed. “I don’t want him to grow all fucked up like I did” yukie whispered his body slowly self calming as his body rocked a little clearly an old self soothing method from when he was young.

He let Yukie explaine himself without interruptinge.

"You aren't fucked up" Ren said as he lightly kissed the other's belly button before leaning his head in against him as Yukie started to rock his body.

"You aren't watch, what he did to you isn't the same as what you have done for this child. You took him in and now you are helping him find his ways.. Yukie you are an incredible person" Ren replied as his hug tightened around his mate, so he couldn't just brush him away.

Ren turned his head again so he could look up at the demon and smiled as his mind replied it's self. "Your are incredible"

“...thank you” yukie whispered gently running his hands through his mates hair. “Should we go rest for a moment?” Yukie asked gently picking up his mate and setting him on his back so he could be snuggled better. He moved off to a more isolated place where they couldn’t be seen and looked at ren. “Having someone ride on our kinds back is forbidden...” he whispered with a smirk. “There was a war where we where used in battle hence why it’s no longer allowed....but for this once it’ll be okay”

The wolf's smile became wider when Yukie thanked him.. eventhough there wasn't anything to thank him for. Ren closed his eyes a bit as he felt his mate's hands caress his hair but gasped surprised when Yukie suddenly lifted him up. He wasn't sure what to do and he had never been horesback ridning so the feeling was both completely new any strange..maybe even a bit scary.

Ren had no idea how to sit properly and he was so afraid og falling off than the only thing he could do was holding his arms tightly around Yukie.

"Well it's drifferent I'll say" Ren answered with a nervous laugh but as Yukie walked, every little bump on the way made the wolf press his body more in against Yukie's, climbing more and more on him.

"You may not know this, but it's i actually my first time ridning on a centaur" Ren cracked a joke to ease himself more into relaxing his body, knowing Yukie properly wouldn't drop him... on purpose.

Taking in a deep breath against Yukie's neck, Ren snuggled into hos lover more relaxed than before.

"Though it's a bit strange I really do like been this close to you it feels calming in a way... what about you? It it just me or do you feel some drifferences too?"

“It makes me uneasy having someone on my back...but I don’t mind being snuggled” yukie admitted his face a pale pink as he lead them to an empty little house looking much like yukies room back home.

"There is that too" Ren giggled against Yukie's shoulder and snuggled closer.

As they entered the house the first thing he noticed was that the doors were both tall and wide enough for them to pass through without hitting their heads.

"Why does this room look so much like your's" the wolf asked as he had slid down Yukie's back and onto his feets.

“Each village has a home away from home for me to stay in” yukie explained his hand gently reaching out to touch afew very old photos. “...it has been a very long time since I visited this place...I should really visit everyone more often”

Ren turned around on his heals back to face his mate. "You can, but your family would mis you even more and I might not let you just take off for weeks in a row just so yo know" the wolf light frown as he looked at Yukie.

He folded his arms over his chest and walked over by the end of the bed to sit down.

“I’ll just video chat with everyone” yukie replied as he nuzzled into his mates neck snuggling him lovingly as he joint\ed him on the bed.