♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

"Good" Ren answered satisfied but then brok out In laugher as the bed gave away from the weight of Yukie's huge body, the mattress bent so Ren's body tiped over in against his, but the wolf braced himself by holding on to his lover's shoulders.

As Ren's laugher stilled he leaned up to gently kiss Yukie's warm lips. Their lips were hardly touching for long but the wolf stayed there with his face close enough to feel the warm brezz of the other's breathing.

He wasn't looking for them to do anything beyond small touches and embracing, Ren just enjoy the company of his mate. "Do you feel more calm now?" Ren asked as he lightly brushed a up along Yukie' neck and soft caress it with the tip of his fingers.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

“Yes and no...my body wants to make me less calm but in a way I don’t disprove of” yukie whispered with a sly smirk as he kissed up rens neck playfully.

Ren blushed as he felt Yukie's lips on his neck. It tickled his skin as sparkles flew and the wolf's heart speed up.

His shoulders trembled slightly as goosebumps spread along his arms and he chuckled.

"Ah is that so" Ren replied as he lightly nippled at the ear turned to him and tangled his fingers into the other's loose hair.

"I would be delight to help you out, but.. Love your form it kinda drifferent" Ren pointed out as his free hand slid down along Yukie stomach until his palm was touching soilit firm mucels covered in thin fur.

"Am I to different for this?" Yukon asked softly as he licked tens war slowly, his hands trailing up his lovers body with a hungry desire. " what form do you want me in?" Yukie whispered softly his hand moving slowly lower into his mates lap.

"Um..." haruhharubi whispered his face neon red as the centur locked away embarrassed by his parents.

Ren exhaled deeply as he took in every touch and kiss as Yukie played with him.

"You are drifferent" Ren replied back with a low moaning sound mixed in his thought. "And it is not because you got four legs and a tail" He giggled and continued in a whisper which was barely hearable and so incredibly soft again Yukie's ear. "I will always want my mate as much as he wants me, no matter which form you are In..."

Their bodies were just warning up, when an embarrassed sound coming from Haruhi made the wolf looked towards the door and saw the boy.

Ren's entire face lighted up like a red lantern on halloween night and he quickly released his grip on Yukie as he straightened up, sitting with both hands in his lap blocking Yukie's from going futher.

"Why did you two leave us there?" Yumro asked as he peeked through the door. Compared to Haruhi, Yumro didn't minded his parents for being lovey-dovy and it was a sight he had gotten use to.

Ren tried to look as composed as possible but the embarrassment did nothing in his favor.

"Mnh.. Sorry we didn't mean to" Ren responded with handsigns to Yumro while he apologize to Haruhi through thoughts.

Yumro just shook his head acting as if he was fare more grown-up compared to Ren. "Haruhi was allowed to leave soon after you left so it dosen't really matter anyway, but the man said he wanted to speak with Yukie after dinner"

“You two don’t need more kids...you have enough at home waiting for you” Haruhi added as he stood his arms crossed over his chest the colt back to not wearing clothes.

“Yes...well...” yukie replied unsure what to say or do since he was so shocked at being caught off guard. “I should go see him ren why don’t you three go explore”

Ren couldn't keep himself from laugthing when Yukie tried to make his escape. So before his flushered mate could run off, Ren grabbed his arm.. "Now kids look away" Ren warned the two before pulled Yukie down towards him and kissed the centaur fully on his mouth.

While they kisses Ren locked eyes with the other, he was both amused seeing the look in Yukie's eyes as well as embarrassed to show this much affection with the kids in the room.

the kiss only lastede a moment and it wasn't nearly enough to satisfie the wolf but with a sad sigh Ren pulled away. "See you soon" Ren smirked wolfish still with red cheeks as he let go of Yukie. He didn't say anything through his mind to him because he was very aware that Haruhi would be hearing it too, but in his eyes Ren held the hope that they would continue later on.

Yukie just blushed as he looked away shyly and went off to find the old man. He shivered a little as he stood outside the meeting place and made himself comfy to wait it out.

"Ah, you are early your Majesty" the elder said without seeming surprised at all. "I would had thought you did choose to show your partner around before dinner" He said blank as he took a seat. He purposely choosing to use the word partner instead of mate.

"So.." Ren turned to the boys as Yukie had left him in charge.. in a place he knew nothing about. "What would you two like to do first?" He asked, eyes shifting between the two.

"How about just seeing it all? We can started exploring from here and work our way around?" Yumro asked but looked to Haruhi since if anything he was more in charge than Ren.

“My mate is capable of taking care of himself” yukie replied as the demon streatched a little and looked at the elder. “What did you want to talk about?”

“I want to visit my family shrine and pay respect to my grandparents” Haruhi replied with a small smile as he held his mates hand.

"It seems we got off on the wrong food. I don't have any intention of ever doing anything that might make Haruhi felt hurt, though there were things i need to know so I asked" the elder answered and his voice was both clear and soft as he explained.

"I know it isn't my place to be telling you this but do you really believe it would be wisely having a centaur go back to live with you? I mean you are a demon but the place the boy needs to grow up in among his own kind, not that of half-beasts."

Yumro smile bright when Haruhi took his hand. "Of course! Dose your family really have their own shrine? I wanna see it"

“I won’t stand for that kind of ignorance...I was raised by many half demons.” Yukie replied as he glared and looked at the elder. “Haruhi belongs with his mate...he loves yumro I won’t have anyone take that from him” yukie hissed the room growing icy cold as creepy shadows started leaking out of the corners and from under yukies feet the demon standing in a much darker and scarier form.

The change in Yukie's appearance didn't scare the old man as other would expecte. The man was too old which mean he had see much in his time and little the king could do would make him react. Through, the elder did hold his tunic closer to his body.

The man frown when Yukie mentioned 'love'.

"Both of them are too young to really understand that feeling. I know your son has inherited your gene and for that there shouldn't be any problems with the bond. But I fear that Haruhi's bloodline would become stained if there were to come anything like children from them. Not to mention the drifferences in their forms physical as they grow." the elder said as the smoke from his piped died along side the ember which had kept it alive.

"Sooner or later they will notice these drifferences and it might not seem so appearling to them then.. why wait until the are old enought to get hurt?"

“....I can’t wait till your ignorance is dethroned as an elder and I can finally replace you” yukie replied his eyes glaring daggers as he watched the old man. “Haruhi I smart for his age and yumro is to...they know the consequences of being together, but they still choose to stay by each other’s side” yukie added trying to self calm himself a little as the demon huffed and sat down not sure what to do to calm down. “They can call it off if they feel like they are drifting apart but until they come to me and ask to be unmated they have my blessing to be mates.”

The old centaur just smiled as he re-light his pipe.

"You hold a great deal od power in your hands and some here you even helped... but these people choose me as their elder because they thrust and know me, knows that I'll make sure our clan survives."

"Are we there yet?" Yumro asked as they had walked through most of the smaller parts of the village and the buildings were slowly disappeared behind them at the went on.

Ren followed them and behind him walked the same two centaurs whom they had met this morning.

Both females seemed calm enough as they followed them around, but in reality they weren't anything like calmly watching them.

Their eyes expescially tightened in a thin line when their gaze landed on the wolf.

It wasn't anything like hate that burned through their minds more like disgust. None of them could see how such an lowborn species with no powers what so ever could have captured their king. They were so very jealous and wanted to do something, just something that might make the wolf look bad infront of their king but then again for them he already did.. For now the two would just observe.

“...your clan will survive more then enough...as I have not told my mate yet as I am wanting to surprise him but I am expecting...this child will be your species...since raven has taken after the angel side and yumro the wolf this child will be a centaur or one of the Merfolk...if my hunch is right and it is a prince of your kind...he will take over and rule in your place and you will have no choice but to step down as is my law” yukie replied his eyes watching the elder. “Yumro will when he’s ready take over as the wolf chief since he shares my blood until then I trust the elder is fine watching over their village” yukie added snapping his fingers as he had some of the workers bring out tea and light snacks.

“....can I tell you a secret?” Haruhi asked ren a small smile on his face as he giggled cutely holding on to rens hand cutely.

The old man's eyes grow smaller for a moment. "Congratulation.." was all the centaur said. He wasn't happy about these news. Even if it would turn out to be another centaur, it would be someone brought up act in his father's place. And what more the wolf would properly be in on it too.

Ren smiled back down at Haruhi an gently squeezed his hand. "Sure sweety"

“...yumro is going to take the elders place in the wolf village when he’s older...and yukie has another child who will take over in this village and then raven will be heading off to the village of angels” Haruhi whispered as he looked at ren unsure how he would take the news. The child having overheard afew of the adults talking about who should go where since only those created by blood could rule by yukies side.

“It’s time we move in a new direction and to have our old ways changed...I’m looking to integrate our cultures more with humans and allow them into the village more.” Yukie explained as he lit a cigarette.

"What!.. Really?" Ren asked not knowing where Haruhi could have known this from.

"Did Yukie say that?" He wasn't surprised that his mate had planes, Yukie always had something up in his sleeves.

He had known idea whom this other child were but it saddened him to think that one day all their children would leave them to go live their own lives.

"And I bet you will be doing the same kind of work here when you grow up" Ren thought with a small saddened smile.

"I don't wanna be an elder" Yumro proclaimed from Ren's other side as the boy took his father's free hand.

The wolf turned to look at his son and lightly bumped into to boy.

"It isn't something you are gonna become right now Yumro. Your father is just looking out for your future because he cares about all of you.." Ren lossed his hand from Yumro's to signal but took it again when done with and firm squeeze.

(He is smoking! Though he is pregnant... Better not let Ren see it CX

(He's stressed he's having to kick watches chosen elders from their spots XD)

"Some adults where talking about it to Naomi" haruhi explained with a small frown as he thought about his future. "I don't want to be an elder I want to be a doctor" harubi explained before thinking for a moment." Why does yukiea look like the other mama's around here?" Haruhi asked not sure how to explain yukiea was with child.

• 2 weeks later...

Ren stopped and got down on his knees. "You don’t have to become an elder, at least not until many many years, and you can be whatever you wanna be." Ren smiled kindly as he patted Haruhi's head. "Yukie aren't gonna be mad at you for wanting to become a doctor, I also thinks it's a great idea" the wolf answered and had just gotten back up when a few words Haruhi was telling him caught on.

Ren followed and looked back towards the village. He was only able to just make it out it the distance but still looked that way for a moment as all kinds of emotions went through him.

He then looked to the two centaurs whom had kept following them around. He wanted to communicate but he wasn't sure if they could read him like Haruhi could.

"Haruhi can you and Yumro go without me? I ned to go back" Ren explained as turned back to the two females.

"Can you please watch them?"

"none of the girls had the power to mind read but the signs ren used was rather obvious so they nodded.

Ren then spun around t quickly give each boy a quick kiss on the cheek before his entire body lapped forwards in a back changing forms to his faster four legs.

"Yukie, a word please!" the wolf growled as he appeared in the entrance to the elder's house.

“Do you have fish we can feed?” Haruhi asked wanting to explore the village more.

“...your suppose to be with the kids” yukie replied cigarette still in hand as he looked at his mate and extinguished the substance.

"There is an lake not far from here with big koi fish" Sabin answered and looked to her twin for approval.

Chris thought it over but then nodded. "Yeah, I don't think there will be many around right now so the fish should be just below the surface so you can see them." the centaur smiled and pointed back towards a line of trees they had pasted not long ago.

"Well I was until a moment ago when Haruhi told me something" Ren answered sounding both mad and annoyed as he walked in. He shifted just in front of Yukie not caring whom else was in there with them though he was completely naked.

He kneeled and took the cigarette from Yukie while looking back into his mate's eyes.

"You shouldn't start smoking, it not good for the baby" Ren said still rather annoyed with him.

"Rap it up here and come back to our room, I wouldn't make any more of an scene than what I already have, but I still wanna hear your explanation about why you think that it's okay to tell any other than your mate than you are with child!" Ren's wolf growled annoyed from within. He changed again but not after giving the whole room an eyefull of his naked form as he turned back and threw the cigarette away.

"Damn it!" Ren cursed as he kicked every stone that crosed his way to the house. He didn't know why he reacted this way or why his emotions was all over the place. He was mad at his mate for keeping it from him, sad than he had told Naomi, angry and annoyed that Yukie still kept secrets from him and that he trusted the guy too much every time to not do it again.

Ren didn't wanted to fight he's mate so to calm himself, Ren let his body drop flat on the bed and face in an pillow as he screamed out every little things his throat could handle. But it only ended with him coughing hard until tears started to sting in his eyes.

“Okay” Haruhi replied heading off to feed the fish.

“My it seems I’m grounded” yukie replied eventually following his mate as he watched ren curse and kick every stone in the way home. “....my body sometimes can’t tell if it’s with child...but I’ve been told to certain species I give off a strong scent when I am with child” yukie explained sitting on the bed behind his heartbroken mate. “...I didn’t want to tell you until I was past the zone of miscarriage for centaurs...” yukie explained while gently rubbing rens back. “The old man pissed me off and I let it slip out...and well Naomi has been kind enough to fetch me teas for the child one that works with what I’m carrying to keep it healthy.”

Ren got he's cough under crontrol before he could choke and silently listen to Yukie without renovering his face from the pillow to look back at his mate.

First when Yukie was done explaining did Ren peeked out with one eye over at the other.

"Even if there are chances of an miscarriage I would still like to know..." Ren hummed angry still hidding most of his face, but his body on the other hand, leaned in closer towards Yukie.

"If I did get pregnant again would you like it if I didn't tell you as the very first one?" Ren asked, it only seemed fair enough to put it like that. "And don't use Yumro, it was drifferent at that time.." the wolf commented before his mate could use that time as an example.