♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

Ren pulled the curtains to shield them from the view outside. It was making both himself and Raven tense. He held the child close and turned them away from the window swallowing an nervous lump in his throat as chills crawled Ren's spine.

He lightly brushed an hand down the childs up standing feathers, trying to calm him.

Yukie had said that the village was safe, if it weren't he wouldn't had risked bringing them here.... Ren stood still in the middle of the room glancing over at the locked door.

He had no idea why they were lock in and it was fairly annoying, not know were ever or not his mate were in the house and the thing outside giving him the chills didn't make matters better.

"Yukie are you there?" Ren asked over their mate line only the two could hear.

"Please Yukie you are making me scared, I don't know why but I got this weird feeling and I just wanna hear your voice"

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

"I'm here..." Yukie mumbled the male sounding quite exhausted. Yukie was outside the village investigating some sightings of darker level demons only known for bloodlust and killing anyone who came within view.

Ren sighed a bit more relieved that his mate wasn't completely ignoring him. "Where are you? why did you lock us in? If it's still about what happened at the lake, I know about what happened to you when you were a kid, but she is alright. I'm not proud of myself, I know that I should have payed more attention" the wolf said, needing things to get out of his system.

"There is a storm coming you know, should you really be out there on your own now?"

"I'm out working like I normally do" Yukie replied the male sighing as he sat down under a shrine roof the male soaked in blood and many demonic bodies lying around him already starting to rot. With a sigh Yukie made himself comfortable under the small roof: "it's safer for you to be locked in tonight, I can't protect you tonight so it is the only choice. I will be safe from the storm so please relax" Yukie finished the male exhausted and needing a few seconds to catch his breath his body tired. Naomi who had been watching the storm from the bed sat up and with a frown moved to the floor pulling a small safe out from under the bed. With a swift hand he unlocked it and pulled out a rather fancy and shiny gun.

"Well normally people who just tell others to be careful and not go outside." Ren replied trying to sound annoyed but he still stood smiling as his body slowly eased more by each second he hear Yukie's voice in his head. "..Be careful and hurrie back when you can alright... Love you" the wolf shyly grined to himself as they finished their conversation and turned back towards the other's.

"Why the hell do you have that!?" Ren asked startled when he saw the gun in Naomi's hands.

"I'm going to teach raven how to shoot it in Yukie's place" Naomi replied the male busy loading up the weapon with ink black bullets. With a sigh he watched the child who bristled and hissed at Naomi raven clearly not find of the bullets that where being put into the weapon. "You see...little Raven there brings about a lot unwanted guests so usually we have to kill them" Naomi explained finishing loading the gun before setting it on the bed watching raven who continued to be quite defensive. "I'm glad he's still afraid of these bullets...means there's more of Yukie's blood in him then I thought, it also means he won't touch any of Yukie's weapons"

Ren's skin stood on end as he took a quick step back. "That wouldn't be in here are you mad! It could hit one of the kids and raven is still far too small to even lift that thing" the wolf growled as he hid raven out of Naomi's view.

The gun had clearly been used before, the scent of gunpowder stank from the metal. Ren winkled his nose and glarred at the demon. He didn't like guns or any kind of weapons near the children and wanted most of all to tell Naomi to pack that thing away, but then he remembered the moving shadow he just saw outside.

"... Teach me instead, I should at least be able to protect him and the others even when not in my animal form"

"My instructions where to teach raven since he's used a smaller one before" Naomi added watching ren closely the male quite curious. "Raven...come show mum what I taught you" Naomi added as raven huffed and came over to the elder. "Raven can teach you better then I can since its his weapon.."

Before Raven could take the gun. Held Ren his hand in between. "Not in here" the wolf answered firmly as he looked back into Naomi's eyes with an serious expression, showing off just a bit of fang.

Yeah, he was shocked to learn Raven already knew how to handle a gun but then again Raven's mind wasn't that one of a child's.

"I know how to use it safely and properly...dad showed me" raven added finally speaking up his voice calm and collected quite much like Yukie's authoritative voice. "If I'm old enough to leave home alone then I'm old enough to choose what I do with my gifts" raven added looking at ren.

(Okay things are just turning quite weird and I have absolutly no idea where we are headed)

Ren just stood for a second, taking in that Raven had just talked. "... He really taught you.." Ren asked as his mouth almost hung wide open in shock. "I know your inside dosn't mach to your small form but still..." the shifter shook his head clearly confused about lot more things than he had just thought.

"Mnh.." Yumro sat up wrapping his eyes sleepy with an big yearn. "What are you do?" the boy asked seeing the three up and about.

"Ah!" Yumro noticed the gun and jumped down on the floor to join them. " Are you guys gonna shoot targets? me too, me too! Can I? Papa already taught me the basics"

"Just what kind of man teaches kids about firearm.. thats it" Ren was in rage with the turn out. He could get why Raven needed to learn because he was gonna be independable quicker, but Yumro. "Don't tell me he taught the rest to.." He mumbled as he threw the towel in the ring.

"Fin do what you need to do but I still don't want any shoothing in here, and it will just be Raven" Ren replied as he turned around to pull Yumro away since though his growth he was still just a kid.

He firmly shook his head and pointed for Yumro to go back. The boy's shoulders dropped and he mumbled something about Ren being really mean but the wolf didn't take it to heart.

(Lol >:3 )

"My seems I've caused problems" Yukie replied the male standing in the doorway dripping in blood and water. With a frown he looked at his little family fighting over the gun. "Raven please store it back in it's case and go to bed" Yukie ordered the alpha male looking at his mate before smirking. "While I admire your determination to keep our children safe ravens gun doesn't have real bullets but rubber ones. It's a training tool. I carry the real bullets I left five with Naomi to protect you two with" Yukie explained watching his mate.

"That might be so but even fake rubber once can still kill and possible hurt a small child" Ren replied not caring for what reason it had to do with anything. That being said he still hurried over to Yukie touching and checking he's mate for any injuries. "You smell like a corpse, just what were do really doing out there?" Ren asked worried as he pulled Yukie's wet coat off and toast it back outside the bedroom. "Are you injured?" the wolf couldn't judge from all the smell of rot.

"I wouldn't be able to tell. I'll let you know after the shower" Yukie added going into the bathroom as he stripped off his clothes his body filthy underneath the blood and guts smell. With a small sigh he turned on the faucet and let the water run over his tiered body his body covered in thick purple bruises and some nasty wounds and bitemarks.

As Yukie walked off Ren turned back to Noami. "There is another bed you can use, with the children in here there isn't much room left anyway. Yukie and I will just sleep on the couch" Ren said to the other before heading out In the small kitchen area to find an first-aid-kid and brought it with him to the bathroom.

He didn't try to hid that he was coming in but didn't say anything either. Ren wasn't sure if Yukie wanted him to do something or not but maybe the demon just needed a break.

The shower was isolated from the rest of the room with a big brick wall. Ren couldn't see Yukie and right then he didn't know what to do other that wait til his mate was clear. He sat down on the toilet with the first-aid-kid in his lap and waited.

"...I'm sure you where worried and have questions" Yukie whispered the male coming out of the shower and drying off with a towel his body nude as he stood in front of ren.

The wolf ached just from the sigh alone of Yukie's bruises. He stood up instinctly wanting to touch and heal his mate but at the same time he didn't wanted to hurt Yukie futher.

Ren's eyebrows was pulled up in a sad frown as he gently embraced his lover's body.

"Even if I asked would you really answered me?.. You always do things on your own because you want to protect us. But I want to be there and protect you too.." the wolf leaned in gently kissing a purple bruise on the male's shoulder before taking a step back and grabbing some ointment from the bag.

"Here, let me just disinfect your wounds first. It might sting a little" Ren warned as he coated his hand with the strong smelling liquid and then patted the ointment into Yukie's skin.

"Why was you out tonight, what did this to you? Was it the hunters again?" Ah just asking the last one made him feel stupid since hunters didn't use teeths.

"When demons go mad they turn into monsters...tonight It was my own kind" Yukie whispered hating.The killing he had to do but he knew that the demons where nothing but a devouring creature who couldn't even tell the difference from food and family. "I won't ever ask anyone to take on this task...no One should ever kill someone they love" Yukie explained looking over to the small bag that was soaked in blood. "The curse for demons is they always end up mad and destroyed by my hand...once they pass I bring them back in a younger body" Yukie explained wincing at the pain of his wounds.

"Raven is so smart because he's lived for so long...He lived as a lover and as a friend...every time he's passed I've put his soul back into a body and raised him myself" Yukie explained his job being very complex once it was really explained. "...Basically...It's like those silly grim reaper stories Naomi tells to scare the kids into acting better"

Ren didn't show much emotions as he looked up to meet his loves eyes. "It wouldn’t happen to you right.." Yeah he knew by now demons all had their moments but Yukie always pulled back in the end. Still the thought of lossing Yukie mattered more to him than anything in that conversation.

"It's terrible, I too wouldn't wish that for anyone but can’t it be prevented? Them turning in rage?"

"Not really kinda how yoh made them...He wanted a way to destroy them if his experimenting ever got out of hand" Yukie explained gently kissing rens head. "As for me...You don't need to worry about me dying I may get injured but I cannot die" Yukie explained his voice quite upset about that fact. "Eventually I'll outlive you and our children"

Ahh there it was the old question man asked god from way back. 'why create something to let it die?' Ren didn't ask it but the thought did pop up.

Ren's face turned soft and looked at his lover in the same way he did the kids. Yukie was the sun, to him the demon meant the world and beyond the next onces.

"Don't think of things that are far from happening. I'm here now, the kids too. We never know what might happen to us aside from how we play out our lives." Ren gently touched Yukie's cheeks and held them in his palms as he leaned his forhead to the other's.

"By even if I'm gone you wouldn’t be alone... There are the grandchildren" the wolf tried to laugh through suddenly sad emotions moving him to tears. Though Ren had lived a long life, surpassed any other wolves by far doing to intaking Yukie's blood. He knew there would come some day. "You can even find a new mate and live just as happily with them"

"...I don't want a new mate" Yukie whwhispered tears rolling down his cheeks as the male broke down crying. With a heaving sob the demon fell to his knees heartbroken. "I don't want to live alone again" Yukie whispered his voice shaking the demon having been so lonely before he met ren.

Ren followed his lover down on his knees as he cradled his arms around him. "I didn't mean now though" Ren replied trying to save it but he too was becoming very moved. "And you won't! Yukie sweety don't cry" the wolf tried to dry the tears away from Yukie's beautiful face and kissed him countless of times to make itbetterr.

"I just wanted you to know that it is alright if you find someone..when it happens and when you are ready... I don't want you alone Yukie, you are so wonderful in every way and i don't want you to ever change that about yourself"

"However that dosen't mean I planing on dying any time soon and I already told you that you are stuck with me. We are only still planing our weeding are we not" Ren smiled happily through glassy wet eyes.

"....your lifespans are so short..." Yukie whispered still heart broken as he looked at ren and held his mate close tears still falling down his face. He didn't notice that raven was at the door and warched curiously before running over and jumping on Yukie.

"Surprise attack!" He yelled cutely his arms wrapping around Yukie's neck wanting to play superhero with his parents. "I will save you from the evil villain mom!" Raven added wanting to make his parents laugh since he was rarely such a playful child.

Raven took him by surprised just as much as Yukie. The wolf couldn't help but laugh seeing little sweet Raven hanging along Yukie's back. "Ahh you got him! Now you gotta defeat him with his weakness, rumor says he it ticklish" Ren said giving the boy an helping hand finding Yukie's tickle spot. Having kids, Ren had learned made a lot of things more easier and they would always lighten the mood in some way.