♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

Yukie sighed frustrated and sat at the table annoyed Ren didn't seem he wanted them to have any time to themselves. Watching raven finish off gathering supplies he waved goodbye to the demon and sipped his coffee. "Take a day off and he will drag you off my ass" Yukie grumbled before grabbing his own plate and going to his study to eat alone the demon quite cross as he waved the babysitter off the centaur blushing as he waved goodbye and just stared at the children before settling down beside the infants and just watched them finding the humanism babies adorable.

"Mmh I want lots of potatoes and some waffles" Haruhi mumbled softly somewhat awake for the moment. Continuing to mumbled Haruhi rolled back over to sleep the centaur quite a deep sleeper.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

"I'll make it to you" Yumro answered as he cuddle in closer already closing his eyes again. Ren was just about to leave when he heard Yumro faintly telling him that he looked weird.

The wolf grined amused agreeing with his son but kept quiet as he closed the door to let them sleep some more.

He instantly noticed his un-presented mate as Ren walked right back into the kitchen. The babysitter justsat smiling and without any words pointed in the direction of Yukie's study.

Ren nodded his thanks. Even though he could had just use his sense of smell to track down Yukie, he still appreciated the other's kind suggestion.

Ren steps didn't make any sounds as he walked over the hard woodfloor. The door stood slightly open enough for the wolf to just push the door open and snuck through.

When he spotted Yukie, he snuck up behind the demon, wrapping his arms around Yukie's as he peeked around his mate's shoulder. "Why do you suddenly have that sour frown?" Ren asked as he tilted his head so his cheek brushed against Yukie's.

"I wonder..." Yukie mumbled staving another potatoes before glaring away from Ren clearly in a mood and not.wanting to be coddled by his mate.

Ren rolled his eyes as he leaned his chin to rest on the other's shoulder. He sensed Yukie tried to block him off but that didn't make the wolf move.

"Yukie?" Ren spoke out his name, fighting hard not to let his mate's mood effect him.

"We need a date night hence the babysitter she can watch them perfectly fine for the weekend" Yukie replied with a small huff the male slightly tense as he watched his laptop the tracker on ravens bag moving around the map.

Date night. Ren grined as he pressed his warm smooth lips in against Yukie's neck. "I would like that" the shifter agreed as he hugged his mate.

"I was just so worried about Haruhi and the kids. But I never meant for you to feel set aside. I feel like I'm still learning about it all" Ren explained as he looked down at Yukie's laptop.

"Well, I might have to plan another time...I'm worried about raven doing my job on his own" Yukie added being super protective of his little raven.

"Ah" Ren smirked. "So even you do worry when you send Raven out to, how did he put it. Kill people and see babies born. Is there something I should know Yukie? If there are you did better tell me"

"It's a very tiresome and hard task. He stays with people as they pass and then takes their souls to be sealed for reincarnation. He also greets each new birth and makes sure they don't really remember their past lives." Yukie explained with a frown still worried raven wouldn't be up to the task.

"Ah! You told me something about that before. i didn't understand at that time but I been reading up on it. Is it true a you can tell what kind of person the soul was based of it's color?" Ren asked interested in the subject.

"...Did you take Noami's soul as he passed" the wolf asked, he wasn't sure if he should be asking or why he did but he couldn't seem to stop.

"What if the soul dosn't want you to reincarnate it wouldn’t that just leave it up to fate to decide?"

"Yes, we can and we have to clean the soul before returning it to a body depending on the color it can take awhile." Yukie explained with a small smile the male closing the laptop knowing his gut feeling would go off the second something was done wrong. Hearing the next question slightly broke Yukie's heart the male frowning a little. "Yeah...it's custom for me to take them I placed it with Yu's I want to reincarnated them together so they can continue to be lovers when they get older" Yukie admitted the two stones quite close to his heart. Gently touching the small bag that was warm against his skin Yukie sighed and looked at Ren. "If they refuse to reincarnated and forbid me from allowing them to be reborn...they get the choice to either become a servent in my shrine and clean and care for the place since they cannot wander around. Or they end up being completely reborn...this processes they don't remember anything and I hold their past and memories in a special bracelet those that grow old of our kind can ask for their past life bracelet at any time." Yukie admitted with a small frown before opening a drawer with a small loom and a half made bracelet.

"Unless they have good reasons I can keep their bracelets and all their memories like with Yu and naomi" Yukie added before picking up an ice cold black stone. "I don't ever accept that they won't reincarnate humans or demons everyone gets reborn I rarely make acceptions"

Ren couldn't suppress the hollow feelings digging through his chest. He never wanted to have to ever make that choise but Noami had warned him.

Ren didn't think his thoughts in words, he didn't wanted Yukie to know and worry when even Ren wasn't yet sure how things would end when time came.

"I hope those two with end up happy, I know it maybe wrong of me to say that since Yu's death was my doing but.. I genuinely want Noami to be happy" Ren smiled but his face showed too much pain and sorrow to make it look real.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to bring those painful things up" Ren answered as he kneeled down infront of Yukie and took the demon's hands in his. "Speaking with you about this makes me realize who fragile life is. I think if I could re-live my life over again I would have meet you sooner so I could love you longer"

"I'll make sure you don't die. I can prolong someone's life so they never leave" Yukie replied with a laugh clearly planning to never let his lover leave his side. "Don't worry about such things I'll make sure to keep you all close" Yukie added before putting his work up ready to go frolic with Ren.

Ren couldn't do anything else that to simply kiss Yukie's hand before they stood. He smiled as he tangled their fingers together.

"So what would you like to do before nightfall?" The shifter asked as he brushed his free hand up Yukie's neck before it stopped at the back of the head. Ren pulled the demon into him. His tail flicked it's tip and ears pointing towards Yukie in attention.

"Mmh I was thinking we could enjoy the quiet room together" Yukie whispered a devious smirk on his lips as he gently pet Ren's tail.

Ren straightened his back an close his eyes as the other was touching his tail. It felt so weird to him but Ren's body shivered in delight. And when he opened his eyes back up, historie was with Ren's yellow wolf eyes instead of his normal green once.

"I think thats a great idea" the wolf replied as he leaned more into Yukie's body. His hand was still holding on to Yukie's and pushed up to claim his lips, as he pushed the demon futher back until Yukie's back was pressed against the wall.

"Just the simple smell of you has made me horny all morning" Ren purred as his tongue licked along Yukie's bottom lip.

"Mmh I can tell" Yukie teased the chair leaning back against the wall as Yukie watched Ren's hungry expression. "Well then, do with me as you wish I'm at your command" Yukie admitted relaxing his body and closing his eyes.

Ren's lips pulled up in a wolfish grin as he felt his fangs growing lager. The submissive act from his clearly stronger mate made Ren feel high and in crontrol as he squeezed his legs in between Yukie until he had him spreading both on each side of Ren.

"Really, Anything I want?" the shifter growled pleased while looking down at his lover from above.

"Whatever your heart desires I am clean healthy and no expecting so we can go a little wild" Yukie admitted with a devilish smirk slowly stripping off his black sweater top slightly giving Ren a nice show.

The wolf's eyes were glued to his mate as the demon provided him a show. He smiled with mischief and liked his lip. "The stand up for me beautiful. Hands on the wall and ass towards me" Ren replied with an slightly rough voice.

The moment Yukie reacted Ren stepped up in his lover so the other could feel Ren's hardning member through his own still worn pants.

Leaning in the wolf brushed his lips against Yukie's ear as he whispered the next order. "I don't wanna see those hands of yours leave this wall before I say you can got it?"

"Dont you want me to give you a nice show? I know how to strip and make any male desire me to the point of madness~" Yukie whispered his hands staying still on the wall as he teasingly shook his ass against Rens dick.

A light groan escaped the wolf from deep down his throat. "Not now baby, I'm already mad for you as it is and my desire to lick your entire body is pulling into me. But I would love to see you strip completely for me later.." Ren answered in a sexy seductive tone as he gently nippled at Yukie's neck.

Ren went painfully slow really licking every spot available as he slip his hands lower around Yukie's waist beneath the waistband till both hands were resting around his lover's cock..

His fangs brushed along the demon's skin as the wolf sucked a bit into his mouth.

Yellow eyes stroke a hint of glow gold, as the masculine scent of pleasure hit his nose.

He couldn't keep himself form pushing Yukie's upper down /chest in against the wall way one hand while the other pulled the hips back towards himself.

"So hot" the wolf growled hungry as he went down to his knees. He released his hold on Yukie's back but growled annoyed if the other tried to straightened up. He liked the demon just where he had put him.

Ren placed a firm bite on Yukie's ass just before he pulled the other's pants an underwear down in one quick go. "I know we got lube but I really wanna lick this place" Ren said as he lightly let his tongue roam over the cute hole which had taken him in so many times by now.

Yukie was a hot mess his body shaking and trembling at the slightest touches from Rens tongue. With a shaky moan Yukie stayed against the wall not daring to go against his lover. Feeling Ren bite his ass made Yukie whimper the demon shaking in pure ecstasy his hormones rising giving off an intoxicating scent. With a shaky breath Yukie blushed red feeling Rens tongue slide across his cute hole that was eager to be fucked.

Yukie's smell and the sweet taste on his tongue had Ren panting excited as he placed his mouth over the hole and sucked the skin. When he was pleased, he dipped his tongue in. The wolf was clearly enjoying taking his claim on his mate and lover ever time he could feel the other shook from the pleasure he was providing him.

As He finally pulled his tongue out, Ren wasn't exactly in the state to hold back. His dick was pressing against his sipper so hard that he almost feared it would leave marks along his length. Yet he still had to pull away just enough to open up his pants.

"Do you want this?" Ren asked as he rubbed his cock along Yukie's crack.