♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

"Sure of coures I'll get both of your measurements today" Itcho nooded realizing it was a very large order and not just for a few suits. "I'd like to do a color match on Julius today too so I'll know which suites him. I am already familar with yours but I'd like to make sure with a remeasurement. Right now lets focus on this and I prepared suits for your pictur today. Then start working on the rest. I may have everything done by the end lf this week if all goes well." 

"Yukie it's that more than we talked about. I don't haft to have everything I wear tailored." Julius whispered to his mate just low enough for Itcho not to hear. 

He wasn't worried about the money, just about the lack of space for all that new clothes. Julius narrowed his eyes as he thought of something else. "Are you trying to make it so I'll only wear clothes you've provided?" He asked. Suspecting that might just be the case.

Itcho pulled out his measurements tools as the two talked between eachother. "Who wants to come up first?" He asked both of them with a friendly smile.

--------------------

Yumro gave the girl a small smile as a 'thank you' to her. But his mate beat him too it and took the towel straight out of the girls arms before Yumro got to. Yumro crooked an eyebrow at his mate not really getting why he suddenly sounded a tat annoyed. He looked at Haruhi confused as he send a death glare her way. Was his mate jealous?.. Yumro felt weirdly good about himself as Haruhi had it a point to touch all of him like he was marking Yumro to establish his territory for others. Hotti hell this was hot. Normally it was always just him getting jealous at any handsome man looking at Haruhi. It was in a way good to know he wasn't the only one getting these feeling.

Having his veiw blocked off with the towel. Just so he wouldn't look at others. He smiled "you are so captivating my love" he said before his mate leaned up to kiss him. He bent down futher and hugged his arms around Haruhi's waist and pulled him closer. Almost forgetting his wet clothes which was now soaking Haruhi's front. His lips was warm and soft. He tasted of coco and the rich chocolate tast was delicious on Haruhi's tongue. Yumro growle as he wanted to devour his mate. Have his beloved again but had to keep himself restrained. His cock was throbbing and pressing again his thigh. Only visable if Haruhi moved away. "Don't moved.. need..ah a bit" he said between breaths of kisses. God he was really being tested today. 

If Haruhi had been at Max health Yumro wouldn't have let him out of their bedroom all week. Even now with the moon had his ruth so close he wanted to fuck. Run and fuck. Kissing Haruhi when his mate was proving himself as Yumro's was damn hard for the wolf not to get exited over.

Pulling back first Yumro squeezed his eyes shut as he came against Haruhi's weight on him. He was glad his face was covered cause this was embarressing. He hadn't come in his pants like this before. "Baby you are killing me" Yumro said with a rough sexy groan as he glanced down at his mate with hot manacingly eyes that promised the other trouble.

-------- --------------------

Shan knew Haru was a a genius but actually see the situation for himself he was amazed. "Still isn't this a bit much. Can all of this even be in your room?"

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow