♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

"You have never drunk before, really?" Ren was surpriseded to learn about that. "With how old the two of you are and the fact that you pertended to drink red win all this years?.. I guessed that" Ren smirked teasingly to lighted the topick.

"But I'm glad, you are also looking a lot more healthire that before"

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

"Well I'm eating better running in the woods more just genuinely treating myself better" Ayme replied as he kissed yukies hand and smiled..."I need to be around for you and Yukie"

Hearing Ayme say that he needed to be with them made Ren smiled from head to toe. "We have missed you to. Yukie and I was also talking about it yesterday, but I was properly nervous to ask you, if you would come back to us" Ren said as he watched Ayme with tired eyes.

"Yeah can't let Yukie have all of the fun" he teased before getting up to check on Raven who was having horrid morning sickness.

at first Ren didn't get what Ayme meant, bot slowly as the guy got up it started to clear. "Ah!" Ren blushed, should he had told Ayme that Yukie had mated the two of them last night?

Ayme was just keeping busy helping Raven and as afew hours passed the surgery was done and it was to gins happilness a good success.

Sitting and waiting might had made Ren doze off for som seconds, but as soon as the door opened Ren was on his feet's. "How did it go!" he asked nervously as he looked between the two doctors.

"Fine fine its a great success just wait till he's awake to see if he can move more" gin replied needing a drink as he went to the wine cellar

Ren's nervous body eased and the tension in his shoulders dropped as he sighed out In relieve. He thanked the doctor before the guy hurried out to surely dig up the last bottles in the cellar.

The grip he had in Yukie's hand eased to, but wanting so badly to see Yumro, he pulled Yukie alone.

Ren smiled with a small nod. "Though he still might be healing the cuts, I want to see him... can you stay with me?" He asked not wanting to be alone.

"Thanks love" Ren gave Yukie a light kiss on the lips before leading them inside the room. The room smelt like in the hospital with a faint scent of blood as a reminder though it wasn't enough to sent Ren's wolf into one of his moods.

Yumro lay in a white plastic baby bed in a light green romper, a blanked lay covering him from the belly and down so they couldn't see the scares and Ren didn't dared to move it just yet.

Yumro stirrede a bit in his sleep when he felt Yukie's kiss, but it did not wake him.

"You are really good with kids" Ren smiled as he gave Yukie' s hand a gentle squeeze. He caressed his son's head watching as Yumro's small body responded to Ren's touch, and breath in his scent.

"He should wake up eventually" Yukie replied as he streatched and changed into a big furry wolf and crawled in the bed laying close to yumro

Ren chuckled and sat down on Yumro's other side so the two were surrounding the baby with their bodies. Ren sighed, he was still worried about rather or not Yumro would lean to walk, but at least the worst was over now. He rested his land close to Yumro as he looked up at Yukie. "How would you feel about me asking Sana to do a test to find out if Yumro really is as I suspects, both mine your and Ayme's child?.. at the hospital I got some numbers on a birth certificete, but the doctors there said that there was something weird with them since Yumro had genes from three drifferent people, in the end my name is the only name they wrote down as parent."

"Good, though I know Ayme dosn't want kids, I still wanna be 100% sure if not for Yumro's sake as well." Ren said as he cuddled up to the two in bed and tangled his fingers into Yukie's soft furr.

"Ayme...well he's not sure he could be around for a kid 24/7" Yukie replied as he yawned tiredly and slept.

Yeah but Ren and Yukie would be there, being a parent didn't mean Ayme had to take on a baby alone, Yumro would surely be happy if Ayme just spent something like an hour each day together. That was if Ayme wanted to.. If he didn't Ren wouldn't focus him but if the test proofed Ren right, Ayme deserved to at least know.

Ren watched over two of his most valuable treasures happy to live in this moments where everything seemed so simple. He closed his eyes to rest knowing that if Yumro woke up he would know.

Yukie slept for quite some time Raven coming in and tossing a blanket on them as he dug around for his medicine and took it with him.

About half an hour later Ren could felt Yumro moving around and when he opened his eyes he saw a cute moment before him.

Yumro had made his way over to Yukie and was trying to crawle up onto the wolf's back, but even with all his effort Yumro had no knowledge about using his legs to push himself up. He then noticed Ren was a wake and instead crawled over to him for a good morning kiss and a hug while he played with Ren's hair.

It was a bit longer than the short cut he had two years ago, but he hadn't let it grow wild either though it was still longer than the twins now. Ren had thought about getting it cut, but because Yumro loved to play with it he hadn't done so yet.

"I bet that you are hungry" Ren chuckled at the kid as Yumro stared to sucke on one of his fingers.

Yukie yawned as he sat up and looked at yumro."my it worked quite well though watch the bandages...we don't want the stitches ripped" Yukie replied as he smiled and looked at the two.

"Yeah I know" Ren replied with a returned smile.

He gently put his arms around Yumro's body and held him as he sat up.

"I don't know what time it is but I'm starving for something to eat" Ren admitted, he hadn't had anything since last night and it was properly already long over lunch.

Just then Yumro's stomach started to make hungry sounds, making the baby looking from his stomach and up at the two. "Mmm mm"