♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

"your a wearwolf and im a demon..youve lived so long because unknowing to you you consumed an immortals blood and now you dont age" yukie reploed with a chuckle as he relaxed and fed sin. "are you cold?" yukie asked offering ren his coat having taken it off ro feed sin.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

Ren broke out in a small laugther... Really everything was just taking and way too weird turn, demons, babies, immortals.. Wow

Well at least he wouldn't have the worry about old enemies or any other people from his past.

"It seems that you might know more about me than i do myself" Ren said as the carefully accepted the offered coat, finding the gestur rather kind when clearly Ren was the bad guy here for not remembering.

Normally he wouldn't had taken it since werwolfes could change their body temperature so they wouldn’t get sick...however that didn't mean that he couldn't feel cold, even when the sun just had poped out from a cloudy sky, it was still rather chilly.

He had lightly covered his shoulders when a strong deep scent hid him hard, turning his head and body weird.

"I have a spare roomif you want it. beats sleeping outside in the cold and rain...ill throw in meals also" yukie admitted as he smiled a little and gently tucked sin back into his carrier and offered to take yumro back to put him in his carrier.

Ren swallowed hard before he gave the child back and when Yumro was secured he also handled the coat back.

That smell.. It was unknown to him but not to his body, it was like his wolf scratched his insides to bring him closer to the guy, but Ren was terrified by how it all happened.

He could feel his skin turn hot, his mouth dried and his mind cloudy. He only heard a few words like 'spare room' and 'meal' as he wacthed the suddenly rather sexy smile form on the man’s hansome face.

Ren cleared his throat when he realized that he had been starring and looked down to hid his embarrassment.

"Huh, I don't know... I don't usally trust others just like that.. but I think you are nice enough.." Oh god why did he haft to sound like a school girl just now!?

"well lets head back and out of the rain and ill get dinner made and set uou up in a room" yukie replied offering to take rens hand.

Ren didn't say much in respons, he just nodded and said "Okay" agreeing to get out of the rain. He picked up a small old bag with the few things he had found and now considered his, like some old throw out paper and pencils. Ren stuffed his sketch of the pigeons he had drawn in there as well.

But he honestly didn't know what to do when the guy.. Yukie offered to take he hand, he didn't feel right touching eventhough his body clearly wanted to, he ended up just starring again thing if it would be okay or not...

Instead Ren decided to just talk about what ever came to mind in a try to avoid the holding hands part.

"So how come you are into guys? Why did you make me immortale 200 years back? What year are we in?" question just poped up in his head and more would follow if no one stoped him.

" I just am" yukie replied with a chcukle as he rubbed sins back gently and started walking. "we are in the year 2018 so techincally we are in modern times." yukie explained with a soft smile walking back to the new giant house.

".. well we called it modern times 200 years back too, but that was nothing compared to this" Ren replied as he followed the other, he was walking beside him but always made sure to stay out of any touching zones.

When they arrived at the house Ren's mouth had almost dropped to the ground. Man the guy had money! Atleas he didn't had to be afraid the man was gonna rub him, not that Ren had thought so or that Yukie looked like the type expescially while carrying two babies. "You really live in that?" Ren asked as he pointed forward the building, clearly he had expected this when the guy mentioned having a spear room.

(So many updates XD)

"Yeah I bought it cheap and fixed it up it use to be an old hotel but it works nicely for a house" Yukie replied unlocking the door and letting Ren in as he smiled and took the kids in unpacking them and putting them in bed.

"Wow..!" Ren eyes got even wider when he saw the inside, it was just so huge.. like walking into a castle with the big white hall greeting them as they entered the door. A big stair was was leading up to the upper floor, but there were doors on this floor too.

"Just how many lives here Ren asked as he followed Yukie around and watched the kids been put to bed.

"Me my brother and our father," Yukie replied leaving Raven out for obvious reasons his room having been locked shut. "Choose any room you like to sleep in" he replied carrying the baby to his room and setting him in the crib as he went back out and made hot coco for Ren.

Ren didn't have any idear which room to pick, beside from the lack of cleaning every one of them looked almost too expensive for him use, but then there was one room, it hadn't been all too modefide with expensive stuff or even pictures on the walls and it needed a thoroughly cleaning, but the big window had a great view where one could see only forrest as long the naked eye could see.

"Can I use this room?" Ren asked all existed when he saw Yukie again. "Unless it would bother you that is"

"Go ahead and take it" Yukie replied setting down cleaning supplies for Ren and some hot coco as he went to his office to start working.

Ren brightened up In a big smile. "Thank you!" He responded and went over to the window as Yukie left, Ren could smell the hot Coco and wanted nothing more than to enjoy to cup while looking a the view.

He opened the Windows to friske out the room which made a bit dust fly up as a strong wind blew in. He needed to find something to clean with a wash cloth or something to get this white dust off the furnitures. So Ren went back down the hall and stairs to find the washing room. But just as he pasted Yumro's room, the kid started crying.

"..." Ren didn't know what would be best to do. Should he find Yukie, if using his nose he could properly find him but it would take time and the baby's cries sounded more and more heartbroken.

Finally he took it upon himself and went inside.

Yumro was laying in his bed crying his eyes out, his face had turned red and his nose were running.

Carefully Ren touched the baby's forhead, he was burning with feber, Ren realized that the child needed to be cooled somehow and gently picked him up as he went to find a bathroom where he could wash the sweat off Yumro.

Yukie was outside at the time bringing in some furniture for Rens room as he came in hearing yumro cry. He set things down and grabbed the bag of medicine and went upstairs quickly looking for Ren as he softly called out for him.

"We are In the bathroom" Ren tried to yell though je wasn't sure Yukie could read him this far away.

Ren had just stripped the baby out of his moist sleepwear and had Yumro leaning in his arm while he filled the sink with some tempered warm water and found a wash towel in one of the cabinets.

"Another fever right?" Yukie asked setting down the medicine as he frowned and looked at them before getting towels and other supplies.

Being cooled down and washed Yumro finally stopped crying and calmed as Yukie joined them.

"I think so.. Sorry I know that I should properly had found you first, but he was crying his eyes out" Ren tried to explain not wanting the man being mad at him.

And Yumro did, though he loved both of them in his own way. Right now he just felt incredible comfortable in Ren's cooled arms and were starting to drift back into sleep while being dried with the soft fuffy towel Yukie had.

Ren looked from the baby in his arms to Yukie and compared the two. "Well, he is a quit like-able fellow, surely he takes it from his father" He answered with a light smile as he gently covered the small body.

"I didn't even know that I could actually handle a baby to start with... seeme like I learned a bit more about myself huh."

"You raised him for two years alone" Yukie admitted as he smiled softly and offered to take yumro to put him back in bed. "I didn't even know I had a son until last year"

"Eh... then what happened to his mother?" Ren was beyond confused as he gaver Yukie the baby. "and how come you didn't know?.. just what kind of guy was I?.. don't tell me I kidnapped a baby?!"

"His mother is you, you gave birth to him and I was in the hospital for awhile. You cared for him when I came back he was born healthy and happy" Yukie replied.

first Ren looked at yukie like he was making a really bad joke, but since yukie's expression didn't indicate that he was, a mask of pure blankness slide down over his face. "Seriously..."

Suddenly Ren's body started to shake as an awkward laughter took control or the weird turn out. Oh god why not? Ren had a really hard time figuring it all out, he had seen the marks covering his body and knew that he stil wore a member between his legs so he wasn't a girl.

"what about the smaller one.."

"...he's from someone else..." Yukie replied a little defensive over the baby as he continued making dinner.