♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

"They can watch tv for an hour" Yukie replied as he smiled and went off to set up the playroom and put a movie on for the kids to watch as he moved them over and set up the baby gates and went back to Ren with a devilish smirk.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

"You really know a thing or two about parenting don't you" Ren smirked as he pulled Yukie in for a reward kiss. "I like how handy you can be" He chuckled as their lips parted.

"I had to learn" Yukie replied pushing Ren off towards the bed as he quickly pinned him and started deep kissing his mate. "I want you now~" he whispered Impatient and his member already hard and throbbing as he rubbed it against Rens body.

The feeling of his mate's hard needing body on top made Ren almost wimpered as he let Yukie do what he pleased, since it was exactly what Ren self wanted too.

"clothes... Mmh in the way!" Ren pushed up while he tore the shirt from Yukie's body, exposing his delicious naked chest.

Ren couldn't help himself from biting into Yukie's shoulder as he moaned beneath his mate.

"Ah, I need to feel more of you!"

"Let me undress!" Yukie replied easily taking off his clothes looking hot as hell as he rubbed his member and continued kissing Ren biting his neck playfully and as a mate. "Mmh how do you want it~?" Yukie asked.

Ren flicked his tongue as he pulled his own clothes off. He had just pulled his shirt over his head when Ren saw Yukie rub his his hard swollen cock and bite down hard to keep a heavy sigh back. Ren shivered in delight and chuckled as Yukie teased his sensitiv skin, he wrapped his legs up around Yukie's hips to push himself up so both their hard members were rubbing against eachother.

"How wouldn't I want it" Ren answered before he lifted himself up to steal Yukie's lips. "I want my mate to Fuck me good, and once wouldn't be enough to satisfie me today"

"Mmh we do have a lot of sex to catch up on~" Yukie whispered as he smirked and started slow grinding against Ren enjoying how the naughty act felt as he smirked and continued with the naughty dance. "My you can't imagine how long I've waited for this~" Yukie added already grabbing the lube to make their dance a little more slippery.

Ren's face blushed into heat, his eyes where brightened with lust as he tried his best to keep up. "Mnh, Yukie so naugh-ty" Ren gasped, it just felt so good to be touching and though Ren protest he loved it.

"Why don't you ride me cute boy~" Yukie teased as he moved and sat back against the pillows wanting to see if Ren would actually follow through.

Ren sat up as Yukie moved away and looked on as his mate got himself comfortable.

"Don't laughe at me if I mess up" Ren replied with a small shy smile and a dark red blush as he saddled himself on top of Yukie's hips.

Ren looked down to see whatever was doing as he gently took Yukie's hard warm member in his hand again tried to guide it the right way.

"Take it nice and slow" Yukie replied not wanting Ren to hurt himself as he gently helped him amused by how eager he was to have sex.

Ren moaned as he felt Yukie enter him and pressed himself closer into his mate's chest

"But... what if I forgets again.." Ren sighed as he looked into Yukie's eyes. Ren couldn't remember it all but flashes had started to appear, memories he couldn't remember living and he was so ashamed by the way he had denied both his son and mate.

"If you forget then I will care for you and stay by your side" Yukie whispered as he gently touched Rens cheek and looked into his eyes..."it happened to me at one point and you stayed by my side..now it's my turn" Yukie explained having been keeping up with his medicine and medical treatments so he could care for the babies.

Ren reach up to put his hand over the one on hi cheek and turned his head to kiss the palm, his heart felt so full just in that moment that a small tear escaped the corner of his eye as Ren smiled a radiating smile. "I love you Yukie"

"I Love you too Ren" Yukie whispered as he blushed and snuggled Ren and moved him easily so he was under him as he kissed down rens chest and then back up slowly to his neck.

Ren trembled as Yukie moved them, feeling the cock touch a good spot Ren's skin almost danced with pleasant shivers.

He blushed and groaned when Yukie started to let kisses travele down and up his ticklish skin. "Yukie" Ren's mind moaned quitely. When given the change Ren licked snd sucked Yukie's neck, he wanted to make this man his but at the same time Ren wouldn't scare that perfekt skin, so instead of being bitten, Ren sucked a big read hickey.

Ren tried to nod that he agreed, but wasn't sure if he did it or if as he stretched his body with each throust and hugged his mate closer. When Yukie's voice suddenly spoke into his ear Ren's ass tightened up as that warm breathe tickled in his ear.

"Ah! Don't do that.." Ren groaned as a weird sensation travlt up his body and blushed so hard that even the top of his chest became light pink, his nipples stiff and sensitiv.

"SO..after this I say we be even naughtier and order pizzas and then watch a naughty movie" Yukie whispered as he smirked and kissed Ren deeper his member already close to Cummings since it had been so long,

"Mmm.." was all Ren could replie as he nodded wildly, in true he couldn't think about much else that the dangerously need to get go, and some he came all over coating his stomach in a thick layer of white cream. Ren panted heavily as his brain slowly came back to his mind.

"Only If you don't mind me snuggling with you while we do" Ren half chuckled with a flirty smile.

"I wouldn't mind" yukie moaned finally cumming as he snuggled into Ren exhausted form their fun. "What kind do you want?" Yukie asked placing an order online on his phone.

"pizza or movie?" Ren chuckled as he lifted his arms to wrap around Yukie's chest and leaned his head closer to Yukie's on the pillow. "Why don't you surprise me? You pretty much already know that I'm no picky eater... but no mushrooms thank you" Ren replied while he gently played his lips along his mats neck and ear, though they need to waite for their bodies to recover Ren wasn't satisfied yet and wanted to remind Yukie about that fact.

"Mmh meat and then a nice vegan type" Yukie mumbled holding back a naughty moan as he rambled off his memorized card number and thanked the man before turning on the tv with a smile. "Choose a movie then"

Ren's mind sighed before he lazy turned his attention forward the tv with his cheeks against Yukie's shoulder.

He zapped though some Chanels before he found a interesting looking action movie with a hunky looking guy in the leadroll.