♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

The answer made Ren's body grow stiff as he repeated what Yukie had just said in his head. The truth hurted way more than he had suspected. Just how long did that mean? Before the twins disappeared for two years? While they were held up in that plads? Or even way before they both had made him confess his feelings at the hotel?

"That long huh.." Ren's human face would had been like a blank mask, but his wolf didn't take that kind of shit and a bit of teeths was exposed in annoyance.

"...Ayme is still with us as mates but sometimes he needs to be rough and sana doesn't mind that." Yukie explained as he sighed "he's dealing with a lot..before you left he was pregnant...and he ended up with a sad miscarriage...he's been hurting since so if staying with sana sometimes makes him happy then I'm fine"

"...why didn't anyone tell me this before"Ren asked as he puffed his nose in under Yukie's chin to apologize as he asked. Was Ren really that untrust worthy? No it wasn't like that Yukie would wouldn't had mated him if he didn't at least trusted Ren a bit... he hoped.

"Yes and no he has trouble carrying to term so it kept him out of parenthood but he truely thought he would be able to keep this one" Yukie replied as he snuggled Ren more.

'Maybe thats why Ayme have pushed me away each time i have tried to conect' Ren said to himself as he looked back. Ren couldn't possible know what Ayme was thinking or or just how hurt he really was eventhough hr himself said he was fin. Ayme had always been the best one to hide his pain, Ren had just been to busy with the babies and Yukie to noticed.

"I know it's no comfort to him but at least he got Yumro with us" Ren replied as he almost nested beside Yukie just wanting to soak in the mix of their scent.

"It helps" Ayme admitted as he stood in the doorway and sighed a little tiered as he changed forms and walked over his wolf form a little thinner then Yukies as he settled down next to the babies.

Surprised by suddenly hearing Ayme's voice, Ren's wolf ears stood at attention as his head turned to look at the man shift, but Ren self was lost for words to think.

It was instead Yumro whom took action when he saw the twin wolf of his mamma and confused look from Yukie to Ayme.

He had of course seen then both in human forms but this was his first time seeing them in wolf, he knew the drifferences by their scent and the other being much thinner, but he still looked up at Ren for help.

Ren just send his son a wolf grin and licked his cheek encouraging Yumro to find the thing out for himself, before Ren looked over at Ayme again.

"Sorry I we didn't mean to talk behind your back" Ren lowered his head slidly as one ear lay alone his head. He hadn't talked much with Ayme for a long time to know what to say.

"It's fine" Ayme replied laying down as he yawned. Yukie going over and licking his twin a little upset he had been skipping meals so much.

Yumro crawled after Yukie and while Yukie was busy giving gave Ayme affection, Yumro lightly slide his hands though Ayme's fur to see if it really felt just as soft as it looked. He was a bit shy around Ayme and didn't try to crawle up onto Ayme's back like he would have with Ren or Yukie.

Ren smiled with his head tilted a bit to the side as he watch them. "Dose anyone have any plans for dinner tonight? If not I know a great place I have been wanting to show you, Sana too of course if he isn't working"

Ayme jumped a little at the touching as he huffed through his nose and stayed still not wanting to scare yumro. "No we haven't made any plans" Yukie admitted as he streatched out and relaxed.

Yumro chuckled adorable when he saw Ayme reaction to his touch and decided to bury his entire face in the fur to see if Ayme could do that again.

"Then would you like to go? My treat." Ren asked as he moved closer to the twins til he lay beside Yumro and Ayme.

Ayme huffed and rolled over laying on yumro gently as he just smirked a little "I wouldn't mind" Yukie replied Ayme of course nodding at the mention of food.

Yumro chuckle made the turn for a full laugther as he tried to wiggle himself loss from underneath Ayme. "No!" Yumro giggled as he fought to get up, Yumro's shyness seemed completely gone now.

"Great!" Ren's tail wiggled in exitment, this would be the first time he had ever invited them out, tonight Ren would be the one making the plan.

"Daddy!" Yumro called out In a helpless giggle as he looked at Ren for help. Ren of course didn't wanted to ruin their fun,this was properly the first time he had even seen them play and instead Ren just leaned in to lick Yumro's cheek, earning him a "Eww!"

Aymejust flopped on Ren and laid on him more but his head was lacking on the kids chest as he puffed air out of his nose onto his face having some fun with the role of parent.

Aymejust flopped on Ren and laid on him more but his head was lacking on the kids chest as he puffed air out of his nose onto his face having some fun with the role of parent.

Now both Yumro and Ren was laughing, Yumro face was slowly turning red and Ren lightly nipped in Ayme's should to get Ayme to listen to him "Take it easy on him, Yumro is gonna turn all tomato like that" Ren chuckled and licked the spot he had bit. Yumro just grabbed Ayme nose to blow some air back in the wolves head before he started to cough with the weight on he chest.

Ayme huffed and moved off shaking his head hating that air had been blown in his nose as he huffed and poked at sin with his nose making him fall as he nudged him towards Yukie and looked out into the forest. Yukie of course picking up sin and moving him closer as he snuggled his baby.

Yumro crawled over to Yukie to rest beside sin, all that playing had tired him quite a bit and yawned as he snuggled into sin, finding the baby soft and warm to touch.

Ren followed Ayme eyes and tried to see it there was anything they had to be alarmed about. "Is something wrong?" Ren asked when he couldn't see anything snd instead looked back at Ayme.

Sin yawned and snuggled up to yumro wanting to nap Ayme s ear flicking over to Rena voice. "No everything's fine it's just a nice day and the forest is calm" Ayme admitted.

"Hmm" Ren smiled and his body visibly relaxed. "Not often that's the case when you got three wolves out in open day-light and two small kids to top" Ren giggled as he stared to feel a need to make the forest a whole lot more alive with a run.

His tail and ears suddenly stood up exited like a small puppy desperatly wanting to be let loss, but Ren still held himself back as he looked down at Yumro's and sin's sleeping faces.

Ren gazed landed then on Ayme. "Do you want to join me?" He asked, a little afraid Ayme would turn him down. He pertended not to be by getting up and shook the grass off his coat and stretched his legs to wake them up.