♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

Ren smiled a wide wolf grin as he saw Ayme sprint ahead, he gently rubbed his head affectionly against Yukie. "Making up reasons to get some more shut eye" Ren asked with a knowing look. "See you love" He said just before setting off after Ayme with full speed.

Yukie just huffed and took a nap with his babies close beside him. Ayme waited for Ren as he drank from the small stream.

Ren followed Ayme's scent to the stream and when he saw Ayme with his head down, Ren just couldn’t stop his playfull self from sneaking up behind him and give Ayme a little push to startle him.

Ayme huffed and playfully nipped at Ren not liking the push as he snuggled him next enjoying having someone to run around with.

Ren nipped back and giggled as he jumped off and ran away futher into the woods. He felt energetic and happy to allow himself to be free like this

Ren looked over his shoulder to see Ayme had stopped and turned back to wacth over him as he got down.

"We really need to get you back into shape" Ren said as instinctly licked Ayme to comfort him, only midway did he remember when he had last kissed Ayme's neck and took a few steps away. "Sorry old habits die hard" He said as he turned his head away, waiting for the other to caught his breath

"But you already brushed me off last time remember... I don’t wanna come between you and Sana, not after what he have done for both of you and Yumro" Ren said s as he began to walk. "I don’t wanna be so selfish but I'm really missing you"

"Sana has been seeing someone else, I've been kinda sleeping on the streets for awhile...hence My health I've been in my wolf form a lot" Ayme admitted as he nipped at Ren to make him slow down.

Ren felt Ayme nipping at him,but couldn't turn to face the man just yet, Ren had that sad hurt expression all over his face, but Ayme wasn't the kind whom liked pity from others eventhough Ren wanted nothing more than to change back as and throw his arms around him.

He showed down til they were walking beside eachother and Ren's eyes automatically peeked over at Ayme.

"I didn't know... well I did see you that night at the nightclub if I remember and than sexy dancer you had hugged up with, but you still saved me from that guy too" Ren lightly smiled as he finally turned to face Ayme.

"That man was suppose to take me to bed to make me feel better about Sana dumping me for someone else...Yukie doesn't know" Ayme replied as he licked RENs face.

Ren couldn't help himself but to lean him body in forwards Ayme's as the other licked him. God how he had missed this. "You don’t have to keep those things from us you know.. but I kind of understand that you did" Ren replied as he rubbed his cheek against Ayme's side affectionly and mixing a bit of their scent together.

"eventhough Yukie and i mated nothing has changed about how we feel about you, I know Yukie too is a bit confused of what to do, I know he dosn't want to tell me but raven died and he when all of this happened he felt like he had lost both of us too... Is it also how you are feeling?"

Ren chuckled lightly as he looked up in Ayme's perfectly same eyes as he brothers, but to Ren he could still feel a drifference. "Aren't we already at that point?" He giggled at the obvious question and nipped softly behind Ayme's ear. "I'm happpiest with both of you around, there it no place I rather be than by your sides."

"I'm glad" Ayme replied as he blushed and laid down changing back as he sat on the forest floor. "I want to have your pups" Ayme whispered with a blush.

"Ayme.." Ren wacthed him change and heard what he said, but there really was no answer to that. Ren changed too and joined Ayme down in de soft beding of leaves while he blushed so hard that even his neck had turned color. Ren leaned, laying a hand over Ayme's chest as he went in for a light test kiss, if Ayme didn't push him away Ren would deepen it.

Ayme blushed his face a light pink as he looked away clearly nervous but looked back as he looked up at Ren his hands gently stopping him...."I'm...im a little scared it's been a long time since I've done anything" Ayme admitted as he dropped his hands wanting Ren to continue.

"I never tried it before" Ren chuckled nervously and tried to smoothen him with light touches along Ayme's chest and arms as he continued to place kisses down the other's throat.

Ren slide a naughty hand down to firmly stroke Ayme'slength as he gently pushed the other over to lay down. Then Ren moved so he was laying down with his head just i front of Ayme's member. Though this would be Ren's first time topping he tried to do the things that always made him feel good and see what Ayme's good spots were and how to tricker them.

With a sly smirk Ren dived down and took Ayme's hard cock deep down his throat in one go.

"Ah! Damn it's so warm and good" Ayme moaned mentioning to Rens hot mouth as he tried to relaxed his body feeling quite amazing.

Ren looked up to watch Ayme as he smiled with the cock still in his mouth sucking him off abit before Ren' s free hand started to first poke at Ayme's soft entrance, dripping a pre-cum wet finger in.