♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

Ren chuckled as he spoke though his mind. "I thought you were embarrassed because i was, don't worry hansome I got you" Ren calmed his lover as he forced himself to take the stretching more slowly.

This was rather fun and so damn hot at the same time. The tast of Ayme's pre-cum alone made him already fully hard and ready, but Ayme wanted Ren to take his time with him, and he would... Take his very sweet time.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

"No I'm not I'm just worried...what if I'm a bad mum" Ayme asked currently in his Heat cycle as he blushed and looked away..."I've never wanted a kid with anyone before I don't know much about raising them."

Ren didn't want to hear Ayme talk bad about himself like that. "So what? You don’t have to be perfect, the kid will learn to love you just the way you are.. but just because of this it's not guaranteed you will become pregnant right away though." Ren tried to do his best to encourage his lover the best way he could.

"Besides you got Yukie and me to help you"

"I know" Ayme replied as he blushed and just snuggled into Ren wanting all of his attention for just a little while.

With a soft pop Ren let the hard member slid out of his mouth, he breathed hot air in that soft skin behind the other's balls before started to lick his way down so his tongue just touched the pink entrance. And while he held a hand up to continue stroking Ayme's dick, Ren gently slid the tip of his tongue in beside the already swallowed up finger, stady moving both back and forward slowly stretching Ayme's mucle.

"Well I don't wanna hurt you" Ren answered as his cheeks slowly turned warmer but continued his work and when Ren felt Ayme become more loss he started to look for that magic spot. Wacthing Ayme's face to make sure he had found it before he started to pay the spot speciel attention.

"Hmm" Ren smirked as he pulled his tongue and finger out, he crawled over Ayme's body so he could lean over him as Ren's personality changed from his gently natur self.

"Gentle... Rough.. why don't you let me deside" Ren mind whispered in a low dark sexy ton as pulled Ayme's legs apart with his knees and firmly grabbed a hold in his hip, giving Ayme no chance to escape while Ren's hungry eyes swallowed him up like the predator he was.

Ren chuckled at Ayme's adorable reaction and nipped his chin as his head turned. "I want you to be a good demon and let me do what you really just wants me to do" Ren said as he bite just a bit harder to leave a nice mark before licking the pain away with his tongue.

He sat up just enough for him to line up his ion har cock against Ayme's whole rubbing it playfully before he gently entered the tip while still stroking Ayme's member to keep his mind off any discomfort.

"Ah, so greedy, I only just put a bit in and it's already demanding more" Ren groaned as he took a second to calm himself from blowing just then.

"Your so warm~" Ayme moaned as he blushed and clawed at the ground the poor man having not been touched in a very very long time.

Ren smile down at Ayme just before sealing his lips over his, gently pushing a bit more of himself in with each soft throust letting Ayme get use to it as Ren sealed himself full inside. "Mnh.. Feels like I'm melting inside" Ren moaned as he slowly started thrusting harder wacthing Ayme's face the entire time, if something seemed off he would do it shower but in the end there was only so much Ren could do to hold himself back when Ayme was acting like such an delicious treat waiting to be devoured.

"You can be rougher I feel fine" Ayme moaned as he pulled Ren closer holding him a little tighter wanting more of him.

Ayme didn't have to tell him that twice and slammed everything in with one straight thrust. Ren's movements became more wild and the quiet forest echoed with with Ayme's moans and the wet sound of their bodies hitting eachother.

Ren bite down in Ayme's shoulder as he struggled to keep himself from cuming but this felt just so much beyond what he had expected it to. He changed their anker by turning Ayme over on his side and one leg over Ren shoulder before thrusting in like a mad, he went for the prostate every time and stroke Ayme's dripping length in the same rhythm as their bodies moved.

"Ah, Ayme, Ohhh god!" Ren's mind called out on it own as the plasure floated though him like big waves hitting coast.

"Ah! Damn I'm going to cum" Ayme moaned loudly as he became RENs bitch more and more enjoying being dominated and fucked by such an amazing man as he came all over himself but wanting more begged Ren to continue so he could come again and again.

Ren's breathing was becoming quite heavy and he body exhausted, he had lost count on just how many times he had cumed without rest after the third time and now his cock started to give up since there really just wasn't anymore to giv. Ren's body suddenly gav away and if he didn't have his good reflexes to catch himself, he would had crashed down on Ayme.

".." Ren was out of words like his mind had been blowen up, his body shook in the strong hit of the aftermath and the only thing he really could do was to just look at Ayme's wet sweaty cume soaking streaming body. "Damn!" Ren smiled down on his love as he gathered the last piece of strenght to pull himself off Ayme and fall down beside him on his stomach.

"Don't ask me to do that again in five, you really sucked me dry i seriously haven't got any energy left" Ren chuckled as he let Ayme snuggle into him. But at least now that horny need for something more than the round with Yukie had finaly been filled. For the moment Ren just closed his eyes and enjoyed the small things around him, Ayme's body against his, the fresh smell and sounds of woods and the beating of two hearts sounding almost at zinc. "I love you Ayme... I really do.." Ren's mind gently whisper before his consciouseness slowly faited into s light slumper.

Ayme was out cold snuggled into Ren as he slept happy and feeling quite loved, meanwhile Yukie carried the kids inside and made lunch.

"Mamma mmh" Yumro babbled as he gently pulled in Yukie's robe and held into his legs for support to stand up,Yumro was sucking on his thumb as he looked up at Yukie with big green eyes just like a cute bunny with a twitching nose. He had followed Yukie though the kitchen and wanted to be a part of everything Yukie was doing.

Yukie chuckled and set out lunch setting his babies at the table as he handed sin a bottle and looked at yumro. "Do you want juice?"

"Juice! Mnh" Yumro smiled and clapped his hands together. "sin too?" He asked interested to know what he was drinking.

But suddenly Yumro tilted his head a bit to look at the emty chairs and point to the one Ren had sat in this morning.

"No sins to young for juice but he can have some cooked carrots" Yukie replied sending down the cooled carrots for the baby who had a blast smashing them and somewhat eating them as Yukie brought back yumro some juice. "Don't worry they will be back later"

Yumro gave a nod, he was becoming more use to not always having Ren around, but then he had either mamma, Sana or the other one Yumro wasn't yet sure what to call. And happy started to drink of he juice while watching sin play with the carrot pieces.

Ren yawn away and stretched his lims on the forest floor. He hadn't planed to actually fall asleep but he had and though the sun was still in full view his skin had turned a bit cold. He snuggle abit closer into Ayme and placed small kisses alone the man’s cheekbone to wake him.