♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

Yukie sipped his coffee and watched tv as he left the kids to themselves and went to rotate laundry.

"Mmh I'm sleepy" ayme mumbled as he streatched and opened his eyes sleepily.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

Ren chuckled as he placed the finally kiss onto Ayme's forhead. "I know, me too but we can't lay out here, let head back to the house then you can sleep some more if you want" Ren said before he sat up and yawned again, he shivered a bit from the cold air and got up to shift his form.

"If I remember the way that is" Ren joked with a happy wolf grin as he walked beside Ayme all the way back, of course eventhough he didn't know these parts Ren could retrace their scent back to their home almost no matter the weather.

Ren too felt happy, it was bubbling in his heart and each time Ayme would rub his sid against his Ren would either rub his head again the other's neck or a gentle nip when they was showing down too much, but he still liked to have this time with Ayme.

Still in wolf form Ren stepped in though the open door someone properly had left open for them and changed back. Ren lightly blushed a bit as he inhaled the scent of Ayme over his skin, they would need to wash up but Ren kind of just wanted to let the scent stay as it was.

"Didn't think I left the door open" Yukie replied not one to do such a thing as he frowned and started washing dishes somewhat hating the task but none the less finishing as he looked at the two. "Shower now...I just cleaned the house I don't want more messes!"

Ren frown at the way Yukie seemed to snap at them, but didn't try to coment on it as he turned forwards the bathroom wondering why Yukie was in such a bad mood. Maybe he was still tired?.. Ren sighed, he felt guilty about running off with Ayme now.

Yukie sighed as he went to his office after cleaning up the kids and putting them in the playroom trying to figure out some legal work with adopting sin after his mum had passed as he continued working on it tirelessly.

"tube, shower or the big bath?" Ren asked Ayme as they walked down the hall. Ren self just wanted a quick shower so he could go out and help Yukie so his mate didn’t stress himself anyomre than neceassary, but that didn't mean he couldn't take care of Ayme too.

"Big bath it makes it easier" Ayme replied trotting behind Ren as he nipped at him. "The paperwork for sins mums death has som complications and sins full adoption is complex" Ayme explained gently.

Ren breathing became unsteady for a moment when he felt Ayme's teeths nipping at him and turned his head with a small smile and took the other hand in his.

"Thanks for telling me.. Yukie dosn't share much of those things with me but I'm glad he can share with you" Ren's smile widened and he leaned up to place a soft kiss on the corner of Ayme's mouth.

"Want me to wash you?" Ren giggled as he followed Ayme into the warm water and sat beside the wolf, gently sliding a hand though the soaking damp furr.

Ren scooped closer and gave Ayme a deep relaxing massaged, coating his fur in soft smelling honey soap.

Ren had noticed that Yukie looked much more skinnier but with his fur all wet Ren could really feel the drifference compared to before.

"We got to get some more on you lovely there aren't much for me but fur to wash" Ren said as he gently put his arms around the wolf's hips in a hug to point his point.

"...breakup was hard...didn't exactly feel like eating" Ren mumbled as he huffed and put his nose in the water blowing bubbles cutely.

"It's still not a good thing" Ren replied and sat back to scratch Ayme between the eyes. "How areyou know?" He could help the worried tone hin his head when he ask.

"Yeah but.. why do you feel the need to? I don't understand it, then again i guess we all handle our feelings drifferently" Ren thought it was a bit strange but that didn't change much really. As he finished clearing every part of Ayme Ren took the soap and started to wash himself while watching the wolf.

"What are you doing tomorrow then?"

"Most likely hunting dinner" Ayme replied as he changed back looking a little more rugged as he soaked. "I prefer my wolf for,moved my human."

"Hmm.." Ren kind of knew that feeling eventhough it had been a very long time ago since he had actually lived days in wolf form, and that had been to hid and run from other wolves. "But I like you in this form too" Ren answered in voice that dripped with plasure as he leaned into Ayme's soft body to kiss the hecky Ren had made on the other's shoulder.

"No, it's not bad at ALL" Ren chuckled as he saw the other blush and turned his lips to Ayme's cheek, nipping and kissing at the colored skin.

"Hehe.. You look so cute all red like this Ayme" Ren mind almost purred the words. "Cute Ayme..so pretty"

Ayme blushed and squirmed a little as he embarrassedly got away and hid a little bit under the water his whole face red as he watched the seductive hunter.