♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

Ren didn't let his prey escape that easy and followed Ayme out In the deeper water with a predatorish smile taped to his face.

He dived under, swam down and around Ayme to grab his leg and nip at Ayme's soft thighs before surfacing again.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

Ayme blushed and splashed Ren once he surfaced as he looked away embarrassed his alpha was being so playful. He slowly went back over to him and submitted snuggling into Rens chest with a sigh."you won't leave me right?"

Ren coughed out the water he had swallowed when Ayme had splash in Ren's face but he still giggled over how well Ayme had reacted.

Ren had never seen himself like alfa material and still didn't, but being dominate with Ayme was exciting in it's own way and it send a thrill though his spine having the bigger demon submit to him. Ren put his arms around Ayme's shoulders and pulled him closer, his nose gently nuzzle Ayme's ear when the other suddenly asked him that question.

Ren tried to ignore it when his body tensed, but it was hard when that question was the same both the twins continued to ask of him and Ren honestly had no idea what to answer anymore.

"..You know Yukie keeps asking me that too.." the voice in Ren's head turned emotional and fear started to spread into his thoughts.

"I want to stay and never leave any of you.. but can that really be enough?" Ren asked, he kind of waited for Ayme to look disappointed at him an tell him to forget it, but a big part wished Ayme wouldn't.

"Just staying would be enough, I don't want to loose you and I want to be marked as your mate..." Ayme replied as he blushed admitting he was willing to submit to Ren forever.

Ren's eyes widened up in surprise "..Y-you sure?.." Ren could feel every beat in his tight chest as well as how warm his cheeks became. "I would love that very much" He smiled happy and gently stole Ayme's lips in a soft kiss.

Ayme blushed and kissed Ren deeply enjoying the warm embrace as Yukie knocked softly. "Kids are asleep" he admitted having put the boys down for a nap.

Ren broke their kiss at hearing Yukie's voice but didn't lossen his hold around Ayme. 'shit, I should have done that, not add it to his workload!' Ren mentely smacked himself. "Thank you.. how is your work? Done for today or should we cancel going out tonight?"

"I'm caught up for the week" Yukie replied with a smile as he stripped and got in smirking as he made Ayme blush who then hid in his alphas chest more not wanting to be tormented.

"Great so I can still drag you two pretty boys out?" Ren asked as his eyes locked on Yukie's naked body for a moment til he felt Ayme hid into him again.

"You turned surprisingly shy sweetheart" Ren chuckled as he played with a wet lock of Ayme's hair.

"I'm surprised you actually made him submissive...he's always been dominate" Yukie replied as he relaxed and sighed happily. "If we are still going out I can find a sitter for the kids" Yukie replied offering Ren the choice of a family event or a romantic couple event. Ayme just blushing as he snuggled into Ren adoring his master.

Ren hated leaving the kids alone with some stranger but he too would love just one evening for the three of them. "Can we.. just the three of us tonight?" Ren asked feeling a bit selfish but none the least existed of the thought.

"Yeah I can call granny from next door and she can watch them for the evening" Yukie replied the little old lady adoring their babies.

"She's nice...sometimes she feeds me in wolf form" Ayme admitted as he nipped at Rens neck wanting his attention.

"Great then I'll drive" Ren smiled as he let out the secret that he had actually gotten a drives license. He had gotten the card but couldn't afford the car with all those payments to the hospital from when Yumro was admitted.

Ren giggled when Ayme demanded his attention his neck felt ticklish and couldn't help but compare Ayme to how Yumro sometimes behaved.

"Down you" Ren chuckled as he snuggle Ayme closer and slide his free hand down the other's spine to hold him closer by his hips as Ren light brushed his teeths over Ayme's earloop.

"My what a surprise you can drive" Yukie replied with a chuckle as he relaxed in the bath. Ayme huffed cutely when he was demanded to restrain in a way as he sulked and stayed away from Rens neck his mood a little happier once he felt Rens teeth on his ear.

"seems like you haven't got enough, you still not satisfie?" Ren mind whispered in a low sexy tone with a hint of dominance as he bit down on the ear he had been teasing.

"I'm fine...just don't feel like sharing" Ayme replied for once being possessive and greedy about his mate as he huffed and glared at Yukie wanting him to leave so he could keep Ren to himself.

Ren frown not understanding where this possesiveness of Ayme's came from? It wasn't like they hadn't been sharing him before.. and Yukie was Ren's mate too.. Then again Yukie had been possesive too when they had mated.

But Ren hadn't yet given Ayme a mate mark.

Confused Ren looked from Ayme to Yukie not really knowing what to do in these kind of situations and he didn't wanted to hurt any of them.

"... Sweety Yukie wouldn't take me from you" Ren gently kissed Ayme's head before he turned his back to look at Yukie. "And I'm yours too love... It isn't exactly like you aren't use to share me between you so hopefully we will make this work" Ren thought out his feelings facing both of them with an genuine determined expression.

"..or am I being too selfish?"

"You've marked me not Ayme therefore I don't have to share because I'm a marked mate. Ayme knows this" Yukie replied as he frowned keeping his distance not wanting to get into a dominance fight over his mate with Ren as he sat away from them Ayme still holding onto Ren refusing to move away from him.

'cut me right over in two why don't you guys' this of course Ren didn't think out loud for the twins to read.

Ren leaned back til the edge hid his back and looked down in the clear water over Ayme's shoulder.

"Of course I know that.." Ren answered before he gave Ayme one last squeeze and gently pulled his arms off him. "Sorry I need to get up.. my head is killing me.."

"Come I'll show you where to sleep for the night" Yukie replied getting out as he grabbed a towel leading Ren to his room where he had set out clothes for him.

Ren tried to think of something to say, but nothing came to mind as Yukie draged him to his room. His head started to pump painfully like a really bad headache but he tried to ignore it.

Once in the room Ren looked at the layout set "Thanks" Ren send a politi thought the other's way as he picked the pants up to take them on. "But what wrong with my room? i don't use it much but you don't have to move all my things into yours wouldn't it feel to much cramped?"

"Your my mate, you sleep with me" Yukie replied as he frowned. "We have a child together you need to stay by my side and help me care for him, I don't want you running off with Ayme all day" Yukie replied as he looked at Ren and started dressing in some sweats.

"We all have a child together" Ren directed him as he pulled the pants up to to his waist and the headache made him sound a bit annoyed. "I'm not neglecting either the kids or you, I know have to take care of them and and do my part, but what about Ayme? You aren’t tell me you want me to stay away from him are you?" Ren looked at his mate with a stranger look in his eyes as he tried to figure everything out.

"...I'm jelous...you mated with him and it's making me pissed off and crazy...I want to rip his fucking throat out for touching you" Yukie replied his demon instincts being normal and making him possessive and try as much as he wanted to he couldn't deny there was a part of him that wanted to make Ayme leave and hurt him. "It's hard...we aren't one equal ground so it's setting off my demon nature to defend and kill anyone who tries to take you it deals with demons if they have two mates they both have to be marked or it drives us to fight and try to kill each other" Yukie explained as he crossed his arms over his chest breathing as his eyes moved to where his twin was trying his damn hardest to not start a fight as he frowned.

Ren's eyes widened in surprise "You don’t mean that Yukie! you love Ayme I know you do" Ren moved closer and gently put his arms around his mate to comfort him, not noticing that Ayme had followed them.

"Then should I mark him or him me? I don’t know what I'm suppost to do but I wouldn't have you two fighting, so please tell me what I should do!?" Ren almost beggaed Yukie shooked that he ever could actually say what he just had told him.