♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

"I would have to mark you, even though I'm not dominant" Ayme mumbled keeping his distance as he looked at Ren not liking seeing his mate so close to his twin the same instincts Yukie was having was very much the same for him as he huffed not sure what to do.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

Ren automatically stepped back from Yukie as he felt the tension becoming heavy and if both had been i wolf form just then, Ren was sure both would be showing off their teeths in a nasty wolf grin.

"Okay, then bite me" Ren said determined facing Ayme as he stood still half naked only wearing his pants.

"That would stop you from this wouldn't it.. then you should mark me"

"We would all need to mark each other" Yukie grumbled not liking his twin was going to bite his mate as he huffed and went into the bathroom to calm down Ayme walking over as he shakingly looked at Ren and gently bit him afraid to break the skin but eventually did.

Ren was beyond worried for where this might lead too and didn't totaly understand how the twins had become like this couse of him..

Ren's gaze wandered around til Ayme stepped over, he looked just as nervous as Ren felt but Ren still bared his shoulder for the other and just at Ayme leaned in to bite Ren did the same to the other.

Ren's body lightly shivered as he felt the pain of teeths breaking his skin and tasted the familiar tast of ion hit his tongue from the mating mark he gave Ayme.

It wasn't only pain slowly but steady heat bloomed in his stomach like extacy making his cock hard with in seconds. Ren's breathing turned heavy and his heart started to beat loudly in his ears as he gently licked the mating wound close to speed up the healing.

he tried to swallowed but his throat had turned uncomfortable dry.

"I'm sorry" Ayme whispered as he licked at Rens wound feeling bad for hurting him as Yukie huffed.

"Lets get them wrapped atleast" Yukie replied as he went and bit his twin also receiving a bit from him so they where all on equal ground and would be a little more controlled around each other. "I don't want blood all over the house or the kids seeing them" Yukie replied his already healed due to being health you but Ayme would take afew days,

"Don't be" Ren told Ayme as the other started to apologize. "This" He gently touched the area on his shoulder. "makes me really happy"

Of course the hard on felt rather uncomfortable in his pants, but he would take care of that later.

Ren nodded agreeing with Yukie but before he left to get the first-air-kid and maybe jerk of the rocket in his jeans, Ren turned his head back at the two in the doorway with a teasing smile. "Why wouldn't I show my mark off? These are from my highly loved mates" Ren thought out loud ad clear for the two to read before he turned the corner around the wall.

"You made him hard" Yukie replied to Ayme who blushed wants to follow Ren but was stopped by Yukie who playfully nipped at his twins ear glad their aggression was somewhat gone as he snuggled his brother and licked his cheek. " your mine also, don't always run off to him" Yukie whispered as he just snuggled and cared for his twin much happier now that his rage was gone and he didn't feel like killing his twin like most other demons did.

Ren was rather embarrassed by the quicker he had been forced to do since thinking about something that normally would have turned him off didn't seem to work. Incredible he even had more energy to do anything with it since how well spent Ayme had made him.

Grabbing some bandage from the kit Ren also took some disinfecting alcohol to clean the wound with just to be save.

On his way back Ren looked in on the kids, he just opened the door up enough to take a peek inside. Nothing seemed wrong though Yumro suddenly sat up, mumblering something with closed eyes before he fell back in bed.

Ren chuckled as he quietly close the door shut and went back to Yukie's room.

"I got some bandages and disinfecting, the kids looks to still be sleeping but I don't think that will last long" Ren said as he stepped in walking in on the two snuggling, he sighed relieved seeing them together, at least it was way better than being at eachother throats.

"Well that will be good granny is coming over to visit and meet sin so it will be nice for her to see them awake" Yukie admitted with a happy smile

"Well then we too better be ready for her, I might be might proud over our mating marks but I don't fancy meeting a new person half naked in the door" Ren chuckled as he gently pulled Ayme apart from Yukie. "Just a moment and you can have him back" Ren said as he took Ayme with him over to sit on Yukie's bed so he could dress the wound.

"Oh please she's seen me in the bath she comes in a lot" Yukie replied hearing the door open as he went out to meet granny who had brought over some things for dinner and some treats for the kids.

"Greeeeeat" Ren replied skeptical. "note to self never walk around nude" He smirked as he send Yukie a teasing wink. "That means the forest too sweety" Ren laughed as he finished dressing Ayme shoulder.

"Please its not like i want to see you three walking around naked" granny replied teasingly with a wink as she went and got the kids gentku waking them up and snuggling them both guahing over how cute they where yukie making tea.

"Yes and There are a lot living in this demon community" granny replied as she chuckled and snuggled sin offerinto hold yumros hand adoring the kids. "I'm not old looking I'm just considered their elder" the youngish woman replied as she smiled she gave off lots of wisdom and happiness despite her youthful features.

Yumro came walking in following the lady as he held her hand for support as the last sleep left his eyes.

"I meant no offence, it's just.. well my wolf feels that your lifespan it way longer than Yukie and Ayme's" Ren apologize to her.

"Daddy back!" Yumro squeaked up as he saw Ren and let go of the woman to go to the two men before him.

Ren chuckled as he rose from the bed at picked his son up just before he would have tiped over and kissed Yumro's small warm cheeks.

"No, I'm younger demon wise...I was turned into a demon when I was twelve but they call me granny anyway so I accept being the wisest~" the lady replied with a chuckle watching Ren run off.

"We elected her a grandmother due to her skill with children" Yukie explained as he sipped his coffee.

"Well I can see that" Ren smiled as he nod forward sin in the girls arms. "At least he likes you and that's really something"

Yumro curiously poked at the with bandage peeking out from Ren's shirt and looked over at Ayme to see he also had it and frown. "Aw Aw?" Yumro asked as his little hand tried to gently pet the spot.

Yumro couldn't read Ren's thought like the others as the only thing Ren could do was to smil and shake his head.

"You sure you wouldn’t mind babysitting? They might be sweet now but two can be a handful" Ren asked as went over to the girl with Yumro happily haning in his arms.

"Please I've had fifteen kids I can handle two for the night granny replied looking a little older as she relaxed putting some grey hairs behind her ear as she set sin down in a play pen the child starting to scream and cry at being put down as granny looked at sin telling him to hush and stop throwing a fit as he made an angry growl and ignored her not liking that his temeper tantrum wasnt given into.

Looking on how she handled sin, Ren was amazed but Yumro then started to struggle trying to get Ren to let go of him as he stretched his body forwards the play pen. Sin was angry and Yumro had started take the big brother job seriously. When wherever sin would cry or scream Yumro would try to comfort his loud but cute baby brother.

"fifteen?!.. Man, what a tough woman you are!" Ren smiled totaly blowen away by that number as he placed Yumro down beside sin in the pen.

Yumro immediately went to snuggle sin knocking both of them over on their sides.

Sin giggled happily as he snuggled yumro admiring his big brother. "Demons have large families" granny replied as she started making dinner and handed the kids some toys to play with that she had bought them.

"Yeah.. I already got that impression from Ayme and Yukie some time ago" Ren's smile was abit focused this this time compared from before. "If it was up to Yukie we would have a new one each year if thing went his way.

Ren looked up at the clock when the granny started preparing food.

"We better get going if we are" Ren said and turned to the mate he knew was still with him and pulled his arms gently around Ayme's hips as he kissed the man’s chin. "Why don't you go get all pretty up for oure date? I can finally take the two of you out and I think some eyecandy for dinner would be great" Ren smiled as he lightly leaned in to nip at the marked shoulder though the shirt.

"We would" yukie replied coming down in a nice suit as he smirked and watched his mates flirt before sitting down to wait patiently for them the man looking perfect.

Ren's eyes shined with interested as he turn forwards Yukie voice to find the man in a nice tight fitting suit.

"Wow, so hansome" Ren giggled as he admired his mats out look. 'ahhh now I almost really don't wanna go' Ren's head instead started to fantasise about thing he rather wanted to do with Yukie in the bedroom.

Ren shook his head as his face heatened up in a red blush and let go of Ayme's body.

"Then I better change too" Ren answered before he turned forwards his room stealing one last lusty glance at Yukie as he turned the corner.

"He was thinking about sex wasn't he?" Granny replied with a chuckle as Yukie looked at her.

"Mmh I honestly think he was~" Yukie admitted with a snicker as Ayme went off to change.