♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

Ren smiled and leaned over to softly kiss his mate's forhead. "Any time sweety" Ren softly whisper as he gently scooped closer so he could reache over and slowly stroke his hands to caress Ayme's body, giving his lover the best comfort Ren found himself capable of giving him as he wacthed the man fall asleep.

Between them Yumro was laying in against Sin, snuggled around the baby like a baby bear, as he quietly babbled small noises, like he was telling him something very importeret.

Ren made sure to stay and watch Ayme, patiently wating for Yukie's retur as he cuddle in with the three in bed.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

Ren looked up and send a smile Yukie's way before he gently shook Ayme's shoulder to wake him. "Ayme, sweety Yukie is back and made you some delicious food" Ren thought out as he lightly caressed his mate's cheek-bone while sitting up.

Yumro was already on his way over to the edge of the bed and reached out for Yukie to pick him up. "Mamm" the child said wanting attention too.

"It smells good" Ayme mumbled with a blush as he accepted the food and happily ate. Yukie of course picked up yumro and snuggled his baby lovingly and gave him attention.

• 2 weeks later...

Yumro lightly squeaked in delight as he rubbed his face against Yukie's shirt like he would with Sin when showing affektion. It made Ren wonder if some of Yumro's wolf genes was starting to show and though he should be sure to remind himself of wacthing any changes with their son's teeths, in case he would grow out fangs.

But for now Yumro still just had his baby teeths so there wouldn't be any fangs poping out right away.

Ren stayed in bed but moved into a drifferent position so he sat behind Ayme with one leg on either side so his mate could use him for support while he sat up. The food smell healthy, lots of meat and nutrition for his skinny mate.

Ren wrapped his arms around Ayme's waistline giving him enought space to eat while Ren still gently held him close.

“I’ll hunt later tonight for more meat” Yukie replied as he smiled and picked up the kids wanting to let them go outside and play in the back yard.

Ren leaned his chin against Ayme's shoulder as he looked over at Yukie with a soft smile seeing his mate happy with both kids in his arms.

"Or I can do it if you are tired" Ren offered kindly. "You don't have to put everything on your shoulders love, and I'm sure Ayme will end up getting sick of me if I stay in bed with him all day" he chuckled and turned to look at Ayme as he ate. "Not that I wouldn't love" Ren said with a little flirty wink.

“I want Ren today” Ayme replied as he snuggled back against Ren desiring his mate being by his side as Yukie chuckled and took the kids outside to play in the warm sun.

"Dose it help-ehh I mean how do you feel? are you still tired?" Ren ask as he gently caressed Ayme's stomach and side. he flet that it helped calm both of them when he could just touch Ayme, it also assured Ren that he really was touching his mate and not still sitting at some hospital.

For a moment Ren just let Ayme eat in peace while he continued rubbing his palms alone his body before another question came to mind and his face into his lover's shoulder. "Aren't you afraid? I know you really want kids of your own but I'm mostly afraid for you"

“It like it and my stomach is full” Ayme admitted with a blush as he moved the tray and relaxed enjoying the bedrest. “Yeah...I’m terrified I don’t know what to do, this is all new to me”

Ren gently squeezed Ayme into his chest tightly as he leaned back til both of them were laying down in the soft sheets. He felt pretty guilty for bring it up but it helped hearing that he wasn't a fool for worring.

"I'm sorry for bring it up, it's just that..." Ren shut his flow of thought down befor he reached the 'I would rather have you here' part but though it would make him sound like he didn't cared about the unborn children inside his mate.

"I love you so much" Ren finished with a much better ending and stroke some hair away from Ayme's face, fighting to keep his emotions in check for the sake of his mate.

"Mnh.." Ren did a small nod but still the worring didn't leave him and slowly he lightly breathed out a deep sighed as Ayme kissed his cheek. "I'll take you for that" Ren warned as he scooped closer in beside Ayme to cuddle into him and caught his lover's lips in a deep passionat kiss.

"Mmm, do you now" a smirk spread across Ren's lips as his hand slowly slide down to cirkle around Ayme waistband and futher. "It didn't take you long to start having weird cavings did it now" He chuckled and gently moved himself in between Ayme legs. Ren held himself up by his arms as he leaned over like a shadow over his mate to capture his lips with he gently strok Ayme's member though his still closed pants.

Ayme moaned as he snuggled closer to Ren and let his own hands wander all over his mates body clearly wanting actual sex even though he knew it wouldn’t be allowed.

Ren just smiled at his lover, he wouldn't go all the way considering Ayme's condition, but he could still pleasure his mate in other ways.

"You are growing hard sweety" the voice in Ren's mind turned into his deep sexy tone Ayme had helped him develop when they had sex, he knew just how it made his poor horny mate react when he meant business.

He held Ayme's chin between his fingers to pull it up so Ren could get a little taste of the man’s bare throat, while Ren's other hand unfastened Ayme's pants and nested his hand inside fingers teasing his mate's poor cock but never actually touching it fully.

"What do you want he to do now?" Ren asked in a sexy grin as he let go of Ayme's chin but keep his hand teasingly close only stroking a finger over it every so often.

“...I want you to fuck me please” Ayme moaned his body burning in desire for his mate to fuck and claim him like the submissive slut he was. “Please~” his voice whispered soft and seducing with an adorable innocent note as he whimpered a little frowning impatient.

Ahh, that innocent begging went straight down and lifted his dick in arousal as his mind groan deeply appreciating the was Ayme sturred him up, but it felt so hurtful even to himself when he replied.

"I can't do that Ayme, not while your body aren't feel quite well just yet" Ren sighed but still grabbed a firm hold in his mate's proudly standing manhood.

"But that dosen't mean that i can't remind your body of just whom owns it"

“But I want you~” Ayme wined being quite persistent as he nipped at his mates neck trying to convince him to give in to his naughty desires.

Ren's skin lightly shivered as he felt Ayme's teeths against his neck. "Behave" Ren chuckled as he sat up straight between his lover's legs to pull Ayme's pants down. "If you don't I might just have to stop here" He warned as he pulled the pants off and bite Ayme's thigh as he held one leg up above his shoulder. "But I promise that when you are well enough I will use you in any way I want." He replied as he lightly licked at the redning mark and continued to nipple and lick his way down.

“Keep him down on the bed...he is on bedrest” Yukie replied having left the kids outside to come in and grab a blanket as he went outside and relaxed again on the grass. Aymes face of course neon red from the comment.

"Yes sir" Ren did a small salut to signal that he understood completely and turned back to face Ayme on the bed as he smiled with triumphe. "See, you aren't to be moving around much, the boss's order"

“...it’s not fair” Ayme replied tears in his eyes as he started to cry his hormones pure hell and his emotions all over the place.