♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

Ren sighed as he watched his mate starting to cry, he knew all too well just how those hormones messed inside once body and lay down on the bed beside Ayme to wrap his arms around his suffering lover and kissed his face all over with as much affektion possible.

"Sweet Ayme don't cry, It's not that I meaned to be evil, we just have to be extra careful with you for a bit. I know this sucks but is the burden of pregnancy" Ren's mind spoke smoothly as he caressed his mate's face trying to dry those wet tears away with his thumbs.

"Love you my little demon, my brave beautiful mate" He whispered sweet words to make Ayme stop the flow of tears.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

Ayme just snuggled into his mate and slowly stopped crying falling asleep as he listened to his mates words. His body was quite tiered and in need of a nap. “You two are cute” Yukie replied with a chuckle as he looked at the two and smiled. “I’m going out hunting for a little bit mind watching the kids?” Yukie asked the kids having been moved inside to the playroom since it was starting to rain.

He looked up at his lover from the bed and carefully unwrapped himself from Ayme to walk up to Yukie stretching body out on the way over. "Sure thing, but I still meant what I said before" Ren answered as he slipped his arms around Yukie's hips to hold him stady as he leaned up ro kiss the man’s lips. "Don't stress about this, I don't want things turning back to before for you, if you need me to do something instead just tell me"

“Mmh I’m fine darling I enjoy hunting but I will want to steal you tonight after the kids are in bed~” Yukie replied with a sly smirk as he nipped at Rens ear and snuggled into his wonderful mate.

"Oh" was all Ren's mind seemed capable af answering as his cheeks turned in color. He tightened his hold around Yukie's to hold him closer as the man snuggled against him. "I would like that" Ren said with a small flushered smile and rubbed his nose into the side of Yukie's neck to smell one of his favorite scents in the whole world for just a few moments before he half to let go again.

"Be careful okay... and hurry back"

“I’ll be back at eight” Yukie replied as he smiled and kissed the kids goodbye before changing and disappearing into the woods.

"Okay" Ren answered and returned the smil as he followed Yukie to the door. After he had kissed the kids Ren stood ready to take Sin while Yumro just held into Ren's jeans for support as the oldest child tired waved "bye bye" to mommy as he disappeared.

Ren gently snuggled sin into his chest as he walked slowly enough for Yumro to follow on his own while holding on to Ren's leg, but it was rather hard for the boy when all he wanted was to sleep and the tiredness made Yumro a bit cranky. So Ren had to stop up even so often to encourage him with smile and kisses rather than just picking him up.

When they finally reached the room Ayme was sleeping in Ren tried quietly to enter but just then Yumro started crying. "'(Sobs) Daddy so mean!"

"Ah, no no no" Ren slightly panic as he didn't wanted to wake Ayme and brought a finger up to signal for Yumro to be quiet, but the boy did look at Ren anymore to see it.

“Mmh if daddy’s mean you need to tell him how..crying doesn’t fix everything” Ayme replied looking at the kids as he sat up and moved slowly off the bed and gently let his feet touch the ground as he streatched.

Yumro though he was tired, he was rather quick to turn his head forwards the sound of Ayme's voice and tried his best to run towards him with stretched out arms wanting Ayme to comfort him.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you... You shouldn't get up!" Ren turned all mother-hen as he hurried over to the bed and lay sin down between the pillows.

“I can get up to pee” Ayme mumbled as he gently snuggled yumro and smiled a little before getting up fully and going to the small bathroom closing the door behind him as sin babbled cutely and tried to move out of protection from the pillows.

Ren couldn't help but to mentally smack himself for not thinking about such things and send Ayme a quite nod, first he wanted to ask if he needed any help but Ayme had already closed the door.

Yumro sniffed his eyes dry and looked up in the bed to sin as he heard his baby brother and standing up on his toes he could just see the baby's movements.

Sin giggled as he changed into a tiny little wolf and wiggled towards the edge of the bed wanting to play more the infant enjoying his new found abilities.

Yumro stood with mouth and eyes wide open and almost glittered like a little Christmas candle as he squeaked exited and tried to crawle up on the bed.

Ren turned back forwards the kids as he noticed the noise and just for a moment stood he completely blank before a laugthed slowly made it way past his lips as he wacthed Yumro trying to play with the little puppy.

"Fuffy..!" Yumro giggled in a awe as he touched the wolf's fur.

Ren kept just watching the two as he walked over to the bathroom door to gently knock. "Ayme there is something out here you should really see"

“...okay” Ayme mumbled as he came out looking a little bit more like shit as he sighed and leaned against the doorway watching the scene before him. “Seems mum had some wolf in him after all” Ayme admitted watching the two with a small smile as sin growled playfully at yumro.

"I guess that too" Ren chuckled as he lightly wrapped his arm around Ayme's waist, he tried really hard not to be an nuance but because he loved his mates Ren worried about them when one was feeling this bad.

He gently put his palm against Ayme's forhead to feel for any change in temperatur. "You don’t look good sweety... did you throw up? I can move the kids into their room if you wanna sleep some more?"

“Yeah I threw up a little I might have a slight cold” Ayme admitted as he moved and crawled back into his bed wanting to sleep now to ease his pain.

Ren followed Ayme over by the bed to gather the kids, if he had been able to speak he would had warned Sin not to bite, but not it was just a risk he had to take as he held up the little fuffy furr ball in one arm and carried Yumro in the other. "I be right back when these two silly beans have calmed down enough to go night night" Ren gently told his poor mate through his mind with a small calm smile before he turned to the door.

Yumro tried to scoop closer to sin and held out his arms to wrap them around the small wolf's shoulders to snuggle into sin soft furr.

Sin wined and threw a fit about being carried being noisy as hell as he was dragged off by mom. He in the end tried to chew on his mums arm but from his position he could only chew on his shirt.

Ren could clearly see and hear that Sin didn't like his plan one bit, but no matter how you look at Sin's cute little mad face, Ren could only chuckle at how adorable he was. He didn't care about the shirt getting drooled on it could be washed later.

Ren made a quick trip down the hallway and into their room. Yumro didn't wanted to let go of Sin just yep though he was starting to look sleepy again, so Ren just put both onto the same bed as he went over to a dresser to look for clean sleepwear to the two.

After having wating for both to tired out cleaned and changed, Ren had finally been able to put both to bed and turned one the baby monitor before heading back to Ayme.

Sin huffed not wanting to nap as he threw a fit wanting Ren to come back and rock him to sleep for afew hours like Yukie did as he wined and started to get impatient.

Of course Ren couldn't just leave like that when he hear sin through the monitor and turned back.

He sighed abit tired as he picked sin back up in his arms.

"Someone really isn't easy tonight" Ren thought as he kissed the childs forhead and gently started to rock his arms like he had seen Yukie doing when both of the put the kids to bed. Ren could sing or hum any songs like some parents did when putting children to sleep but then good thing he had a tape recorder, Ren had recorded to play songs at times like this when Yukie wasn't there.

Sin just snuggled into Ren but refused to go to sleep deciding he wanted to stay up since he’s sleep schedule took after Yukies and was quite erratic. He looked up at Ren wanting to play outside with the pretty fireflies the sun having already set.

Ren became a bit troubled that Sin didn't want to go to sleep like Yumro, he didn't want to be away from Ayme's side too long but there was no helping it.

He slowly stood up an playfull spinned them around as he had closed the door to the kids room. "Come on baby, lets go watch the fireflies" Ren's mind spoke though he knew the child could he him it was an act he had becomed used to with his mates.

But before heading outside Ren peeked in to quietly check on Ayme.

Sin wined impatiently not wanting to check on Ayme anymore as he now threw a hissy fit screaming at the top of his lungs as Ayme frowned and looked at the two having been woken up again as he sighed offering to take sin since he wasn’t sleeping anytime soon.

ahhh! I really can't do anything right!!!! Ren mentally scolded himself, wanting to just close the door shut as soon as sin started to throw a hiss, but now Ayme was up again.

"I'm so sorry!" Ren tried to apologize with a straight face for the child sake when he really just felt like he could cry out In frustration.

"He hates me" He continued and bite his lower lip, while he gently handled the kid over, being very careful and ready if Ayme was too weak to hold him.

Though the child wasn't his, Ren didn't treat or handled Sin any drifferent from how he did Yumro, in Ren's eyes the children were brothers and sin his mate's young, which for Ren meant his child too eventhough he could never take Raven's place.