♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

"Hey you guys needs to hold your horses, I know there a a lot of you in there and that it might be cramped but just just wait a bit more til you are out then there it enough space for you all to move around" Ren's mind gently spoke as he caressed the spot lightly with his fingers while feeling movements beneath.

"You need to tell them off too sweety" Ren smiled softly as he kissed the demon's cheek and poured some warm water over Ayme's shoulders with his free hand.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

Ren just chuckled by Ayme cute coment and picked up a squishy sponge and dripped it into the water before he gently cleaned the sweat off his mate's body, shoulder down. Caressing every part he could reache with his free hand, Ren just stayed quiet.

“Thank you for doing this” Ayme admitted as he relaxed and gently touched his belly the babies kicking his hand some but calming down at Rens gentle touch happy to know their papas hands. “They really like you a lot...they talk about you sometimes~”

"Oh yeah... They probely think it gonna be fun messing with me when they come out" Ren laughed lightly as he eyes shined with a soft glow of joy, he couldn’t wait to meet them eventhough it at the same time scared him quite a bit. "It's a good thing we got room enough though"

“Yeah But Yukie will demand more space and better hunting grounds and we most likely will move out into the country” Ayme admitted as he sighed smiling softly.

"Supposely, but isn't that just one of his charms?" Ren asked, wiggling his eyebrows while he giggled and finished clearing Ayme with the sponge, but stayed seated besides the tube as his fingers lightly playing it the water.

“You could call it that” Ayme replied as he snickered and streatched. “Want to join me.?” He offered wantingnhis mate to come into the warm water and relax with him so he could also return the favor of washing his lovers body and hopefully get afew feels.

"Mmm, that would be lovely and I will but wait just a bit then I'll joine you" Ren replied smiling as he leaned in to give his mate a quick kiss before getting up and walked over to the door.

"I'll just pick up some clothes" Ren said before slipping outside and hurried down the hall to Ayme's room to gather some clothes and a thick sleeping back he quickly placed outside the door and ran back to the bathroom before anyone noticed.

"Here I am" Ren came in a bit breathless and lay the clothes down, before getting naked and jumped behind Ayme with one leg on each side of the other's body so Ayme could lean back into him.

“He’s going to be pissed with you” Ayme replied as he sighed and added a lot more water to the tub to fill up fully and keep himself warm as he blushed and kissed his mates hand. “He’ll with the mood he’s in you defying him might make him keep sin outside longer”

"Naa.. I'll make sure to calm his demon or at least make him too exhausted to think about it" Ren softly whispered in a little naughty voice as he wrapped his armes around Ayme's body, while placing kisses along his mate's neck.

"But if that plan dosn't work can I come in cuddling with you?"

“Yeah I wouldn’t mind though I will say I am jelouse you get to do naughty things with him” Ayme admitted as he snickered Yukie watching the two creepily having calmed down some and wanting to join the bath.

Ren couldn't help himself, he already knew Yukie was watching them since he could smell his other's mate's sweet smell faintly floading in. Ignoring Yukie just too tease, Ren giggled again as he lightly moved around Ayme in the tube so he now was facing him and caught the demon's lips in a deep kiss. Roughly slipping in his tongue to posses Ayme's warm mouth as Ren's hand slowly strayed along Ayme's side and down between his legs to gently caress the other's inner thighs.

Yukie glared at Ren as he walked over and easily grabbed him swiftly putting his mate over his shoulder as he stormed out of the bathroom and in afew minutes they where in his room as Yukie tossed Ren onto his bed and locked the door his eyes glowing red in a mix of anger and lust.

... Okay that was not what he had imagine Yukie to do and it startled him to suddenly being picked up and throwed over the demon's shoulder. "Yukie!" Ren's mind gasped out as he tried to hold on to something down his mate's back.

He could here the water from his body drip down on the floor and feel the slightly cool air as Yukie made his way to the room.

He closed his eyes as he was thrown onto the bed, ass landing first in the silky smooth sheets that felt cooled to the touch. "Yukie" Ren opened his eyes back op as everything settled around him and the metal sound from the lock gave away.

Ahh that look alone made Ren slightly trembe as he pulled his knees tougether and closed forward his body, as he felt those eyes on him.

“Ignoring me like that is to cruel don’t forget you may be an alpha to my brother but I’m your alpha and you need to act like it and be submissive to me” Yukie hissed his full demon form out as he smirked his fangs showing and his black horns fully out of his head revealing his deadliest form as he brushed a piece of hair out of his mates eye.

"Y-yes" Ren replied abit stunned to see Yukie bringing out his demon form for the first time before him. He wasn't scared that Yukie would hurt him but his body still trembled with a bit of fear and exitment as his pupils changed from human to wolf.

Ren might not be but his wolf felt threatened be the sudden change in Yukie's shift and claw-like nails began to grow from his fingers without him noticing as Ren tilted his head to the side, baring the part of his neck possessing Yukie's mating bite.

"I didn't mean to be cruel my alpha" Ren whined as Yukie touch his hair.

“we should also talk about how you keep defying my orders" yukie whispered as he gently pinned his mate down lickingnhis mating mark softly as he held onto his mate tightly refusing to let go the demon acting a little possesive of his mate clearlu not liking he wasnt being treated as lovingly as his twin. “I should punish you” YUkie hissesed.

Ren felt like a small animal beneath the the claws of a predator as he felt Yukie's hands pin him down, another light tremble shook though him as he felt his mate's tongue against his sensitiv skin.

"I wasn't trying to defy you love.." Ren tried to stady his mind enough to make the words form as his hands gently touched Yukie's shoulders.

The sound of punishment however was new and Ren didn't know if exited or terrified him.

"If that will make you feel better.. Then you can do with me as you like"

Ren breathe out relieved and his wolf calmed down immediately and pulled his mate closer.

'Ahh I've missed this..' he sighed as their lips connected and gently licked Yukie's lips to get a reminder of his mate's sweet taste.

'Yukie mhn" Ren's mind moan as he leaned up and rubbed his hips against Yukie's. "I need to feel more of you, please"

“Why did you take sin clothes?” Yukie asked as he frowned wanting answers first since he was still a little pissed at his mate.

"Eh.. I didn't take sin's clothes" Ren frown not really understanding what Yukie were taking about. The only thing Ren had done since Yukie and sin's fight had been to bring him a sleepingbag and some food.

"You just told me not to let him in, not that I couldn't put out a sleepingbag so he wouldn't cacth a cold, he might try to dominate and that you wanna put him back in place, but he is still just a boy, kids dosn't always know what they are doing"

“He fought with me..I don’t want him to attack you or hurt you” Yukie replied not liking the damn loophole as he huffed and nuzzled into Ren. “At Sins age they can live alone it’s how all demons are raised” Yukie added knowing the toddler was to young but it was instinct that he needed to protect his mates over his child.

"Yeah.. Ayme told me something too along those lines...this it just new for me, and drifferent from what I thought a family would be" Ren's mind was rather quite compared to before as he relaxed his body to sinke back into the madress.

"I just don't want any of the childen to hate any of us.."