♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

“I will try to be nice to Sin if it makes you happy” Yukie replied with a frown as he looked down at Ren and trailed a finger down his chest.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

Ren send a soft smile up at his mate "But I want you to be happy too Yukie, if Sin continues to become more dominate and hurts somebody it's still okay to correct that behavor" Ren replied as he caressed his mate's cheek and jaw-line as Yukie's fingers touch his chest.

It tickled and inside Ren slightly giggled as his cheeks turned warmer.

Ren wrapped his legs up around Yukie's waistline trapping his mate's above him to stay just where he wanted him.

"Now, is there anything more you would like to talk about? Course now it's you whom are being cruel, your mate lies right before you with nothing on and you keep him exited but cold.." Ren made his mind whined in a sexy needing way as he pushed them up so he was sitting in his lover's lap leaning his body in against Yukie's.

"I really wanna do some naked cuddle time with you, now"

“Alright” Yukie replied with a sigh as he gave in and his clothes vanished the man quite good at his new demon powers as giant black wings spread out and wrapped around both him and his mate providing a lot of warmth. “I’ve been desiring you all week but you’ve been so busy with Ayme” Yukie admitted as he looked away his neck covered in kinky bitemarks clearly from a stranger.

Ren starred impressed at those big wings and gently reached a hand out to touch it right before he noticed.. those! His wolf growled and Ren's vision blurred a bit with anger and he could feel his teeths grow into fangs, someone had marked HIS MATE! Someone there wasn't their's to mark.

Mad with jealousy Ren laped up to bite those bitemarks with his own though his fangs pieced through Yukie's skin some places, the only thing going through his mind was "Mine!" as white noise blocked anyother sound out.

“You’ve been busy lately...” Yukie replied not liking the sudden scolding as he huffed and somewhat submitted to Ren as he stayed out and laid beside him letting him do as he wished even though it wouldn’t get rid of the smell of another man on him that overpowered his room all of his clothes having this smell Yukie clearly having gone off to do other things when he left.

'not coming off' Ren hissed angry as he tried to rub that nasty scent off his mate's skin. The only scent he wanted to smell off Yukie was his and Ayme's scent if anything but it saddened that Yukie always seemed to prefer others company than their's every time there was a problem. Ren mostly wanted to scream out In frustration, but one of the things about being mute was that it didn't let you, and instead it nested deep inside, around his heart like a heavy rock.

"I'm never too busy for you, I have been yearning for you too but you never seemed to have the time and I didn't wanted to stress you futher so I didn't say anything!" Ren didn't know if he was either furious or extremely saddened that Yukie really thought so little of him as re-bite a wound that had almost healed making it bleed a little longer before Ren liked it clean.

“....well I met someone and it somewhat clicked for the most part...it’s rare for demons like Ayme and I to exist atleast I thought it was just us... I didn’t expect to get sucked in by nami affectionately saying hello” Yukie explained somewhat clearly still confused and smitten by the strange demon. “I know nothing of this demon but they know of me and my brother...I can’t even tell if they are male or female it’s quite confusing for me because for my whole life it’s just been us three that where different” Yukie added a hand gently touching the bitemarks as he blushed. “I want to go with nami this weekend...there are more of us demons and they all live in a safe community I was hoping you might let me go...there are others that might be able to tell me more about my parents...and they might have a better way for me to parent Sin...and I want to know more about what exactly I am and why I was created.”

(Bwahahahahahah!)

Of course Ren wouldn't tell Yukie that he couldn't go when he said it like that but... "Are you gonna have sex with nami?.." Ren asked while he lowered his eyes not liking the way he easily blushed over the marks the other had left on him intetionally.

'I don't wanna let him go!' Ren whined sad to himself as his arms tightened around Yukie's body. "If you wanna go you don't need my permission to..."

“I don’t know if I will...but I leave tomorrow morning with nami” Yukie explained as he snuggled Ren closer. “I have to...”

"Hmm..." Ren mumbled with a small restrain nod as he hid his face into Yukie's chest, not wanting his mate to see all the jealousy passing though him and just hugged Yukie that more tightly. "How long will you be gone? Should I tell Ayme or do you plan to tell him yourself?"

“Just tell Ayme I’m off hunting and I don’t know how long I’ll be gone” Yukie explained as he sighed and kissed Rens head lovingly.

"Okay.." Ren replied as he felt Yukie's lips kissing his head and lifted his face to look at the demon.

"Will you promise to call.. or just text once in a while?.. Just so I'll know nothing bad has happened.. Like the last time" Ren asked as he looked at his lover with sadden puppy-dog eyes. It was hard enough for Ren to let Yukie go when he knew that his mate attention would be on another man, but part of him was also afraid he wouldn't be seeing Yukie after this.

“I’ll promise to call and text when I can” Yukie replied as he smiled a little and snuggled Ren a lot more. “I want you to promise to take care of everyone”

Instead of answering, Ren just leaned up to capture Yukie's lips with his parting his lips to gently poke his tongue out as Ren's hand reached up to gently pulle the back of Yukie's head forward to deepen the kiss. Feeling like love, loning, fear and loneliness were all passed into that kiss, aching for Yukie to respondes and fill out the emtyness inside him as Ren's mind kept whispering out his mate's name.

“Don’t worry” Yukie whispered as he kissed back lovingly desiring Rens touch as Ayme cleared his throat...

“You left me in the cold bath asshole...” Ayme mumbled clearly pissed at being abandoned as he grabbed his clothes from the room and stormed off.

AHH! Great! Ren broke off their kiss as Ayme's voice sudden startled him and looked up like a guilty child catch in doing something he shouldn't have been doing.

"Ayme!" Ren groan in a mix of guilt and annoyance as he watched his other mate run off split between following Ayme and staying with Yukie.

Sighing out Ren looked back down at Ayme, biting his lips hard as his eyes asked his mate what to do.

Yukie sighed and covered his blushing face and nudged Ren off. “Go take care of him god knows he’s n emotional wreck lately” Yukie replied with a soft sigh.

With a quick nod Ren jumped out of the bed and quickly pulled out a pair of his pants from Yukie's closet. Slipping into his jeans Ren pick up his speed and ran after Ayme using his nose to find his mate.

Ayme was sulking outside with sin who was watching him confused at seeing his parent outside in the cold and snow. “...want food?” Sin asked unsure what to do.

"Ayme!" Ren came running forwards them still nalf naked but with a jacked in his hand for Ayme. Haze was raising from his warn skin and every one of his unsteady breathes were visible as the warm air from his lungs met the cold.

"Sweety why are you sitting out here? Come back inside" He asked as he kneeled down besides his mate gently placing the jacked around Ayme's shoulders. "sin too, your daddy wouldn't be home for long to care anyway but no kicking!" Ren warned the kid though not sure if Sin was at the point where he could read him.

“Your not my parent” sin snapped back at Ren as he glared and stood between him and Ayme not wanting Ren to touch him now as he snarled showing teeth. Ayme of course sulking and brushing off his mate as he changed and went to lay down in the nice doghouse Yukie had put outside that was slightly hidden but heated and laid in it wanting to stay with sin for the night.

"No I'm I not, but I damn right love you as one so back off Sin!" Ren snarled angry back at the kid new to his demonic side as side stepped him as Ayme move away in his other form.

"Ayme please come inside it's not good for either you or the little once to stay out here" Ren begged his mate, worried that his health would go back just as he finally had started to look a bit healthy.

"If you are mad at me I'll stay away from your room if you don't want me the, hell I'll even sleep out here if that means you'll go back inside!"

“Let him sleep with sin tonight” Yukie replied already dressed nicely as he sighed. “It will snow tonight and the house is well enough warm and safe for the two” Yukie admitted gently petting Aymes head.

"But..." Ren questions as he looked from Ayme to Yukie before a sneez catch him. Thats what you get for walking half naked in the snow, at least Ren did wear shoes.

“Inside you...they will be fine for one night and it’s not like sin can’t come get you if Ayme needs you” Yukie replied as he gently took Rens hand offering to lead him to the door.