♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

Ren didn't want to let Ayme sleep outside any more that he first wanted sin too, but since Yukie assured him that neither of them would get cold there really wasn't much of exuses not to follow Yukie back to the door as the demon's warm hand took Ren's cold one. Shivers slowly started to travle down his skin but Ren still looked back at Ayme's way worring and at the same time he didn't get why Ayme was behaving like this... Because of the pregnancy?

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

“Don’t butt heads with him it will make your life difficult” Yukie replied kissing Rens head lovingly. “Pregnate mates are hell”

"Yeah.. I'm discovering that" Ren nodded as they stepped inside and gasped abit as the warm air wrapped itself around him like a blanket from the cold.

He didn't let go of Yukie's hand couse he loved the ticklish feeling of holding it and lightly pressed himself closer to the demon as he received that light kiss to his head. Ren giggled a bit as he looked up at his mate with eyes full of pure love for the demon. "Thanks love" Ren didn't really have anything to thank Yukie for but still he wanted too.

Ren sighed as his head dropped and slowly let go of Yukie, he didn't haft to see the person to know it properly was that nami person. "Have fun.." Ren sighed as he lowered his head so him mate wouldn't see his sad frown and turned to walked away not wanting to see Yukie leave.

“I want a kiss first” Yukie replied clearly wanting a proper goodbye from his mate nami taking his bags to the car. “I want to say goodbye to my son also...”

Ren turned with a light smile. "Which of them?" Ren asked really not knowing if he meant sin or Yumro. Ren self just wanted to go to his son's room and just cuddle himself around Yumro's smaller body. He didn't want to sleep alone since he had mated Ren never had but with Yukie going and Ayme hating him for the time there weren't others Ren could snuggle into.

“Yumro please ive been gone so much I would feel horrible not giving him some snuggles and a kiss goodbye” Yukie replied as he smiled wanting his cute boy.

Ren just nodded "He is sleeping though" He said as he reached his hand over to gently take Yukie's as he lead them down the half and into Yumro's room.

The only only light falling on the dark room was that coming from the open door.

Yumro layed in his bed with his blanked mostly kicked of but still very much asleep. "Please don't wake him, he was so tired that he even slept though sin's hiss and cries" Ren looked over at Yukie before, he stepped just a bit closer.

“ I wish I could say goodbye when you where awake” Yukie whispered kissing yumros head as he pulled a blanket out of his backpack and laid it on the boy the wolf fur his own.

A small sleepy smile appeared on Yumro's lips as he smelt Yukie's scent and buried his nose into the soft fur.

"Aren't you gonna need that yourself love" Ren asked a bit concern but at the same time it made his chest swell with love seeing Yukie with Yumro. He prayed that Yumro never would go through his dominate fase.

“I’ll be fine without it” Yukie replied planning to stay human while he was there as he just watched his beautiful child before getting up and leaving clearly heartbroken.

"Wait!" Ren turned and reached out to grab Yukie's shirt, stopping him form leaving just a bit longer so Ren could lean in and press his lips against his mate's.

"You forgot your kiss" He reminded his mate with as bright a smile he do at the moment and lightly kissed the top of Yukie's nose. "Be save and come back soon"

“I won’t be long I’m just going to see if it’s really a safe place” Yukie replied as he snuggled Ren before gently letting him go and walked out the door.

Ren just lay down in the bed next to Yumro, gently wrapping his arm around the boy as he snuggled him and slowly began to drift off into a light sleep to the mix of the pleasant Yukie scent.

(Yes please, but to when?)

Yumro half awoke a few hours later by Ren's body lightly shaking against his. With a but of struggle then kid cover Ren's upper body with the warm furr and went back to sleep, liking that his daddy wanted to sleep with him just like in rhe old days.

(Six months! Bwahahahahahah)

Ayme eventually came in and crawled back into his bed Sin following behind as a small wolf.

Ren at the time were in the living-room with the kids and Ayme snuggle with him on the couch while Yumro and sin had been playing on the floor just before sin had taken of by the sound of the front door.

Yumro just confused look after sin wondering why they couldn't play more and looked up at his daddy when he hear Ren suddenly breathe out deeply though his nose.

"Seems like he is back..." Ren's mind gently told his lover as he lossened his grip allowing him to go if Ayme wanted to, but Ren himself didn't make any tries to move.

“I’m not getting up I have a week until they arrive” Ayme mumbled as he snuggled down more into the couch refusing to leave his comfy spot as Yukie walked in Naomi coming in first and a smaller demon following all excited and hyper as he hung off Yukie who came in last clearly a little tiered from the hyper kid.

Seeing some stranger suddenly stepping into the livlig-room Ren body reacted in a instant, jumping up to stand protective infront of his highly pregnant mate and bared his fangs. Since it was so close to Ayme's time he wouldn't let anything come to his mate and unknown strangers could easily send him into defensiv mood.

Only after Yukie stepped into the room did Ren retract his fangs but he keeped his stand protectively over Ayme and eyes on the unknown demon as he greeted Yukie.

"Welcome back... Who are they"

“Naomi and son” Yukie replied as he set his bags down as the boy ran over demanding attention somewhat acting a lot like sin did as he annoyed the shit out of Yukie before he sighed and set him outside to play so he could get a moments peace.

“Wolfs and demons” Naomi replied as he streatched the man already having seen the two before Yukie left.

Watched the new kid go at Yukie, Yumro stayed back a bit shy and played with his fingers as he waited though the boy wanted nothing more than run over and welcome his mamma. But being a sensitive child as Yumro was he wasn't sure if a hug would be welcomed since Yukie looked so tired. So when the new kid had been taken outside, Yumro went over with quiet steps to gently grab the fabric of mamma's shirt.

"Hey.." Yumro smile shyly as he spoke, like Ren, Yumro was nervous around strangers.

Ren didn't know what to think about this nami, he didn't know if Yukie and the guy had sex but nothing in Ren told him that they hadn't, since his mate hadn't rejected when Ren had asked if they would and it wasn't like nami was ugly.

"You got something against wolfs?" Ren asked with a crooked eyebrow daring the guy to speak up.

“My goodness my sweet boy your talking” Yukie replied surprised as he knelt down tolooked at Yumro and smiled happy to see his baby once again as he gently fixed a hair and put it back in place for his baby.

“..no never met one that was nice though but from what Yukie tells me your a good parent to sin and yumro..” Naomi replied as he nudged Yukie with his foot. “Don’t ignore me...” he replied somewhat a little cold towards him.

“ third door to the left down the hallway” Yukie replied as Naomi grabbed his bag and went to go shower and relax in the bath his child running back after him as he giggled being quite the little spitfire as sin peeled out from behind the couch finding the other demons weird as he pulled on Rens shirt.

“Can I go too?” He asked being really polite since he wanted to see the demons mum had brought home.

Yumro smile widened as he nodded with flushed cheeks happy to have Yukie home again .

"Papa said you would be surprise if I could ... you glad?"

Ren didn't say much since he had no idea what was happening or what Yukie had agreed with the demon nami and his child. And Ren didn't haft to think something up since Sin asked his question.

Ren went down on his knees to be in same eye level as the kid. "I don't mind honey, but that's up to mum" He answered the boy before he turned to look at Yukie. "Can he?" Ren changed the question over at Yukie wanting to know just what the hell his mate were planing.