♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

“Oh darling I’m more then surprised and happy!” Yukie declared as he smiled and scooped his baby up and snuggled him loving him more and more.“Yeah it would be good for him to meet his future mate” Yukie replied as he smiled and held yumro close and watched sin run off to go meet the new guests. “And for this little cutie I’ve also picked out a nice mate for him when he’s older”

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

"You did what?!..." Ren asked startled as he starred misbeliving at Yukie, not believing what he just heard.

"What is a mate mamma?" Yumro on the other hand asked existed as he giggled in Yukie's arm's. "I get one too? When when?"

“A mate is like what mommy and daddy are but your mate is your friend until your much older” Yukie explained to yumro as he kissed his head. “We will move to our new home with the other demons after Ayme has his babies and we will live in a big house and there are lots of other children you can play with and all the other parents take turns watching the babies and everyone’s is very happy there” Yukie explained to his son.

"Can they all shift like sin can?" Yumro asked as he quiet down and lowered his gaze. "Will they tease me if I can't too?" having not yet gotten any of his powers like his young brother sin, Yumro was a bit saddened that it had just comed to him.

"Yumro is a late one and thinks he is weird compared to sin.. Of course it's nothing serious but is still bothering him" Ren explained, having already decided not to fight the topick about mates for the kids infront of either the children or Ayme.

“Some will and some won’t it depends on if they want to ive met some who don’t want to change into animal forms and I’ve met some who live just as animals they are all different.” Yukie explained gently...”they also have a nice school where you can learn indoors rom outdoors in the forests” Yukie admitted as he smiled and gently sit Yumro down and went to his bag bringing out a tablet as he unlocked it and sat on the floor wanting to show his child pictures of their new home that looked like a fairytale.

Yumro watched existed the pictures tougether with Yukie and pointing out everything he liked about the place.

Ren just shook his head, having already been prepared that they would be moving again it wasn't a surprise so he just turned back to Ayme on the couch as Yukie entertained Yumro.

"I'm getting something to drink, do you want anything sweety?" Ren asked kindly his mate with a soft smile. Ren was happy Yukie was back eventhough there were things which needed to be diskussed, now all Ren wanted was ti drink something cold to freez his headache.

“Something sweet” Ayme replied as he sighed and got up a little his body sore and tiered as he moved to to sleep in a bed already exhausted from the short walk.

Ren went to help Ayme by supporting him on his way to his room, first when he had made sure Ayme lay comfortable did he hurry out to get a small juice Carton with a straw for Ayme and some plain water to himself.

He put the jucie down on the nightstand where Ayme could reache it.

"Is it okay I'm not joining you just yet? I really wanna speak a bit with Yukie if you don't mind... I'll come in to you as soon as it's done"

“Yeah go chew him out picking mates is important” Ayme replied with a chuckle as he let his mate be and relaxed.

“So yumro do you like our new home?” Yukie asked having shown him a lot of pictures and came to one last one showing of his mate. “This is who I want to be your mate...his family line of from a long line of warriors” Yukie explained gently.

Yumro squeaked exited over most every picture but when Yukie showed him the last one with a unknown boy in it he wasn't really sure how to react, nervousness and anxity very very much presented in the child's small body as he look at the boy with big eyes. "..you sure he wouldn’t mind being Yumro's mate mamma? What should I do when we meets?.. What do he like to play?" Yumro was an ocean of question, he wanted to make an good impresson, but everything was only making him so much more nervous.

"Yukie, can we talk?" Ren asked from the entrance to the living-room, he didn't look pissed but it was clear something wasn't to his liking and eyes his mate to the kitchen. "Alone please"

“He’s excited to have a friend, he doesn’t speak like papa he’s to scared to speak to all the other kids because he’s shy like you are so I’m sure he would love to play some games or read books together and he might want to show you his butterfly garden” Yukie replied as he smiled and kissed yumros head. “I’ll be back papa seems to want to yell at mamma” Yukie mumbled leaving yumro with the tablet as he went to Ren in the other room.

Yumro were back to squeaking existed, the other sounded just like someone he might could get to be bestfriendes with. Buy frowned at mamma's sudden coment, since Daddy couldn't yell at all, casting it aside he stayed in the living-room and just looked though the photos one more time.

Ren leaned his hips against the counter and crossed him arms as he turned to face Yukie. "Okay first off why the fuck are you picking out our kids mates like some arranged marriage? Aren't they at least suppost to find their own mates?" He asked quite mad over that Yukie had made so many choosed this last couple of months apart. "Secondly why didn't you ever call? You promise me to show me sign of life, but you didn't"

“I was busy with work and buying a nice house out there and second no one says its a set marriage it’s more of a get to meet kids your own age and maybe marry in the future if not we won’t force you though...I think yumro would really do well with his mate...” Yukie replied not liking being scolded but he’ll he had learned a lot and was willing to sit down and talk to Ren instead of demand Ren accept his words as an alpha.

"But why though? I don't mind the moving or that you think the kids will grow up to actually love the persons you choose for them, but why this talk about mating?" Ren asked confused, he could see the benefits with demons living together in a small communtiy, kind of like a wolf pack where strange things happening would be a norm.

Sighing Ren shook his head. "Sorry love, I didn't plan to bite your head of like this... It just surprised me to see someone else before you" Ren explained as he went over to his mate and gently wrapped his arms around the demon's hips. The wolf in him almost wiggled it's tail like a small dog happy to be touching his mate.

"But why did you bring them with you home if we are only gonna move after Ayme had the babies?"

“Naomi wanted his son to meet sin and wanted to study him before we move if he’s anything like me and Ayme and took most of our genes then he might be dangerous if he gets upset so the council asked he be studied” Yukie explained with a sigh as he snuggled his mate. “Also it’s good for them to have a mate...it gives them someone to be around and take care of” Yukie added as he smiled. “It’s common to be mated young but then grow up and either stay with your mate or find a new one. But I chose mates based on their personality so it should work out”

“Sin seems fine around other demons unlike our two kings who bared their fangs all day” Naomi replied coming out naked with just a towel on as he watched the kids run around playing tag. “Clothes?” Naomi asked annoyed and tiered from the long journey.

"Oh.. so it isn't a binding mating until both agree to it when older" Ren understood it abit better now.

Ren mostlikely growled in the back of his mind as he hear Nami's voice behind him and turned around in Yukie's arm's as he put up his hospitable smiling face though he mostly just wanted the mal to fuck off. The reason being that the demon was dangerously gorgeous and it made his wolf feel threatened to loose his mate.

"I'm pretty sure there are some you can use in the guest room you are staying in, here I'll show you" Ren said with a genuine looking smile as he offered to show the guy and get him away from Yukie.. At least while the guy was naked.

“If the Don’t fit feel free to borrow from my closet” Yukie yelled after them going to go round up the two kids.

“My you seem so tense is it because of the sex or the fact I’m in your home?” Naomi asked with a frown not understanding the strange male.

At first Ren thought about denying anything about seeming tense but rejected the idea instantly since the guy was able to read his mind just like his mates. God, just how would living with more be like?

"Both" Ren answered with out any hesitation but at least he wasn't hissing at the male just speaking out the fact, before he changed the topick to avoid himself from building any temper.

"So sin and your boy seem to get along quite well"

As they entered the guestroom with the demon's luggage Ren went over to pull out some drawes and go though them til he stood with some nice size light blue jeans and a short sleeved shirt going to once elbow. Having served the twins for years before any thing had happened between them, Ren had adopted the skills of finding a person's clothes size just by looking.

"Here see if these fits, and don't worry they are clean had have never been used before" Ren handled Nami the clothes before turning around, allowing the male to change in peace, but he had to stay in case something didn't fit like he hoped it would.

“...I was one of the other kids that lived with them in the facility before they went to live with you...” Naomi replied gently ignoring the question about the boys since it was a sore subject for his mate back home and it didn’t now help his mate didn’t agree. “Our community isn’t made up of demons made from the twins venom when they where young...they kinda could rule the place if they wanted...” he added finishing dressing as he sat on the bed. “The family your son is marrying into are the humans that saved us all from the doctors and helped us all get away. After that they asked Yukie to become one of our kind so they could alwauys protect us and well he agreed...then afew months later you where given to them for companionship and protection”

Ren heard the man out while still standing with his back turned until he sensed that nami were done changing and turned to look.

"First of, my sons and futur children aren't marrying anyone before they are old enough to agree to it, by their own free will. Yukie told me what it means for demons to mate young so I don’t have any problems with that." Ren explained in his normally calm but serious expression.

"And for the second thing, I wasn't given to anyone, I don't know why everyone keeps saying that... It was them who picked me up, not anyone else. I knew the two had trouble crontroling themself but since they had eachother they weren't all that lonely... If anything it was them you protected me, much more than i did them."

Ren had no idea were he was getting with telling Nami this, maybe it was Ren's way of saying that it wasn't some stranger telling him to that he had mated the two... Though it was a strange relationship Ren couldn't picture his life any drifferent.

“Hah please they are basically set in stone if Yukie arranged it” Naomi replied with a devious laugh enjoying just how naive Yukies mate was. He listened and eyed Ren wondering if the twins had even told him that they haddent chosen Ren and ended up with him via Yumros father. He sat on the bed more and shook his head amused but also feeling he would cause trouble back home if Yukie did take him. “Your mate is a prince they both are and I bet the only reason you know Ayme is because yukie split himself for you so you would fall into his arms as a mate..l mean you do know he has strange powers right and as the first demon that makes him the king he can force us to do anything without us resisting because he’s strong and if he wants mates chosen for your sons it’s going to happen because his word is law.” Naomi replied as he got up and went to find Yukie so he could snuggle and talk to him out of Rens earshot the demon clearly not liking how defiant of a mate Ren was.

Ren wanted to tell the demon to stick his head up in that loss part of himself and that Yukie wouldn't dare to go around his back like that, but still found himself completely unable to do the last one since something Naomi said had comfirmed one thing.

Ren had no fucking control of either his life or his fucking basted of a bossy mate.

Ren stood completely still not moving what so ever when the guy left the room, he could already guess that it was to find Yukie and man if it didn't anger him.

His fists were pressed hard, knuckles white and claws slowly digging into his palms so a small trail of blood dripped down on the red carpet. Ren turned to kick the drawer closet trying his best to hold back but he still heard a crack of wood splintering, and the first time since killing the bastered of a wolf who made his son cripple for his first few years. Now Ren actually found himself wishing that had been the sound of Naomi's neck.

"DAMN!!!" Ren didn't like this part of himself, not one bit! and tightly throw his arms around himself as his body shook with a mix of anger and sorrow. He wanted to cry, just let it all out but he couldn't, oh no he couldn’t course that would make him a bad person, a bad parent and... Well Ren didn't have any idea what else he were...

( not to be mean but your spelling is a little off and I’m getting a tad bit confused lately.)

“Mmh it’s interesting to see you pissed” Ayme mumbled having made his way towards the kitchen as he sighed and rested against the wall the poor man covered in a light layer of sweat and somewhat looking tense. “ you can disprove of your mates marrying if you think they are only considered a mate due to their parents ties” he added softly slowly breathing a little. “Naomi can be an ass but once he lets you in his quite sweet...even if he’s mean on the outside don’t hold anything against him too much” he mumbled as he sighed and moved to stand and lean against the bed for a second his contractions being a pain in the ass.

(I'm so sorry, I'll try not to leave too many mistakes X_X I don't know why my english is turning so bad... Okay some times it might be because I wake up in the middle of the night and write... SO SORRY TxT)

"Sorry sweet, I took abit longer getting back to you than I planed" Ren apologize as he straightened his back and walked over to his mate.

"How is it?" He asked worried as he pressed down his anger on Yukie to focus on Ayme. "Is it happening.. should we go to the hospital? or what do you feel most comfortable with?"

(Lol it’s okay my tablet is pure hell when it decides to troll me lol no worries no worries)

“Ugh I wish they would make up their minds and come out already” Ayme admitted with a sly blush as he snuggled up to his mate already feeling exhausted. “I’m glad he dragged Naomi back though...he’s a good doctor for kids health...he might ask to look at yumro to see how the surgery was really successful”