♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

"I still don't like him.." Ren admitted silently before he gently lead Ayme to the next bed room so his poor mate could lay down and rest. "I don't really know how too handle these things on my own sweety.. Should I call someone or get you anything" Ren asked terrified of anything going wrong. Pulling out his phone Ren asked Ayme if he should call Yukie, not wanting to leave his mate's side if he really were at the stage of birthing.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

“Mmh Don’t call him I don’t need to be fussed over more” Ren replied not really comfy in the bed as he gripped the blanket tightly and cringed in pain the babies visbalh moving around in his stomach.

“...mum?” Sin mumbled as he ran over to Ren clinging to his leg like a tiny little monkey.

(LOL, I noticed that you are using Ren's name quite often and its a bit confusing too >

"But.." Ren wanted to complain but then Sin jumped in.

"Hey baby boy, mum isn't really capable to play right now, can you be a good boy and wait outside.. Maybe play a little with the others? Then I'll take great care of mum" Ren smiled down at the adorable kid as he untangled his small arms from his leg and lifted the boy up for a quick kiss before he sat him back down by the door

(Omg! I didn’t notice that! I’m sorry XD my brain is going crazy)

“But every else is busy and I need someone to help me!” Sin replied quite demanding as he refused to leave Ren alone until he game him his attention.

Ren bite his lip and looked between Ayme back on the bed in pain and little demanding sin infront of the door.

He sighed, and felt stress building up in his entire body.

"What is it you need help with sweety? You sure Yukie can help you instead or Yumro?" Ren asked the child still not wanting to leave Ayme out of his sight.

“ Well..my friend is stuck a bookshelf fell over and I don’t know what to do because dad is gone and went to go get stuff for dinner and some things for ayme and he’s been stuck for a few minutes and If we move it it will squish him!” Sin replied not sure what to do as he broke down crying not wanting to be in trouble for going into a room dad said to stay out of.

Fuck! Ren paled in horror as he flew out the room yelling something like "Ayme just focus on you breathing I'll be right back!" and ran forwards the office where true enough a bookdhelf had tiped over and hurtful cries sounded somewhere below. Fuck fuck fuck! Ren's heart raced as he quietly grabbed the edges of the shelf and pushed it back up against the wall before digging the child out from the pile of books covering his small body. "ssshh, don't worry I got you" Ren's mind spoke calming as he carefully lifted the child up checking to see if there were anything serious injuries.

The child just cried wanting his momma now and clung to ren tightly having been quite scared but other then some serious bruises and some pain he would live and be fine. “Where’s momma?” He asked his voice soft and quite timid his personality quite the opposite of Sins outgoing personality as he clung to Rens shirt shaking and scared.

Ren had no idea where Naomi where, probably with with Yukie but ignore that as he gently rocked the kid back and forth.

"It's okay Quick step, your momma isn't here right now. I know it made you very frighten, but you are such a brave boy" Ren comfort the child with his sweet voice as he got up and walked back to the room where Ayme where to find sin. "Would an lollie make it a bit better? If you to go find Yumro he can get one for each of you... I need to be with Ayme now to help with the babies.." Ren said as he gently put the kid down next to sin and kissed each of their forheads.

“Yeah....” the smaller boy replied with a sniffle and moved to cling to sin who helped him off of the bed and took him to go find yumro so they could get a lollie from him.

“He’s not to hurt right?” Ayme asked watching the kids leave as he sighed and calmed his breathing his body quite ready to deliver the babies at the moment.

Ren looked back at Ayme with a nervous but asuring smile "He'll live, most of it was the shock that scared him besides from a few scratches" Ren replied and closed the door. "Now shall we get you eased sweety" He asked and when over to Ayme's side, while giving himself a small peptalk.

'You got this, Ayme depends on you and there are no way you are gonna fai him.. Man up Ren!'

(can we please not go into details with the whole birth and just jump? I'm not very comfortable with those things TxT)

(I planned on jumping it sorry.)

“I want you out of the room” Naomi replied gently touching Rens shoulder the man in hospital scrubs which he had left to buy as he smiled softly. “It would be best if you wait outside with yumro”

(No worries)

Ren looked from Naomi to Ayme with a frown. Of course the guy who knew how to handle these sort of things would show up now, and Ren wasn't sure if he was suppost to be relieved or bothered about being asked to leave the room.

"Do you want me to go sweety?" Ren asked as he gently stroke his mate's warm cheek with his palm. "I wouldn't go if you don't want me too"

“Leave” Ayme replied knowing all to well this would be a hellish process and he didn’t want his mate to see him in pain.

“Ren, come help me make dinner”Yukie replied gently holding Naomi’s little boy as the child clung to Yukie wanting to just be held for awhile Sin also following around lookingnlike he had been scolded harshly.

Ren sighed a bit relieved as he leaned over to lock his lips over Ayme's in a quick firm kiss. "You are so brave and gorgeous do you know that?" Ren smiled all of his love out before turned to follow Yukie out, sweeping sin up in his arms on the way.

"Did Yukie found out, about you two being in his office?" Ren asked sin as he gently held him tightly with one arm as the other petted the child's back.

"Now lets go see what mum wants us to make of yummy dinner"

“Yeah...I’m grounded to my room” sin replied looking like a child that had clearly learned his lesson on listening as he snuggled into Ren.

“And back to your room you will go for the evening” Yukie replied looking at Ren for conformation as he snuggled the tiny toddler and set him in a playpen non needing anymore injuries. “Mom and dad will cook dinner then you can come out and eat and go straight to bed”

First Ren just starred at his mate in complete Ah, before a warm smile spread out on his face. He was so proud of Yukie for not behaving like the last time and just drage sin by his hair and throw him outside, but actually punishing sin in a way he would learn from.

"That's what you get" Ren replied teasingly as he rubbed his nose around in sin's hair making it messy and stand up straight. "Now off you go my little baby boy, we'll come get you when dinner is ready" He giggled lightly as he put son back down on his feets and smiled affectionly at the boy.

Sin cutely huffed and sulked off to his room as Yukie sighed and relaxed a little having learned a lot from the other demon parents on his to control his emotions and sin. “Want to make a meat stew?” Yukie asked wanting to feed Ayme something nice and warm after his birthing. He moved and handed the small infant a toy to play with as he watched the little Rain play with the toy the child fascinated by the stuffed bear.

Ren could had laugthed at that suggestion. "I think Ayme have Harris fair share of meat stew love.. What about some roasted pheasant? I caught to big birds last night since we were running out of meat, they are already plucked and ready to cook" Ren asked as his hand slowly straight over to touch his mate's shirt.

"Nothing is gonna happen to him right.. I try not to think about the possiblitis but still.. I'm afraid something might" the voice in his head sounded like it was about to break down from the inside, Ren could hold an expression of someone whom had no worries what so ever infront of the kids, but it didn't mean the same thing beneath.

“That will do it would be nice to eat something different” Yukie replied eager to get cooking for his mates. He stopped for a second before looking at his mate and just pulled him close into a hug as he kissed his head. “Ayme will be fine...Naomi is the best doctor in the village and has delivered lots of babies”

"Mmm..." Ren still wasn't all liking that demon just but if Ayme would pull through this hr might find the guy less unpleased to be around. "You are always right my love" He sighed deeply into the corner of Yukie's neck before he found himself bagging away with a hand on Yukie's shoulder.

"But don't hug me to much tonight.. It's not all of us there have had sex reasonly and smelling your scent so close is sturring me up in bad ways" Ren lowered his arm and turned away as his cheeks blushed pink scolding himself for getting so homoned up when his other mate were the one thing he should be focusing on.

“Mmh well to make up for it I’ll steal you tonight” Yukie whispered kissing his mates cheek as he smirked and started cooking Rain watching Ren and wanting to be held as he huffed a little from his playpen.

"Yeah right, like we would get the time with four more younglings on our hands" Ren shook his head not thinking anything really would happen between them though he longed for Yukie to claime him, pinch him down and fuck the life from his needing body like there were no tomorrow.

Ren noticed those small eyes watching him and looked down in the playpen. "Hello cutie, you look rather borred, I know but things used to be a bit more fun around" Ren's mind spoke without mening much and picked the toddler up and went over to a chair to sit with the kid in his lap as Yumro came running in, throwing himself around Yukie's leg like sin so often did.

"Smells good... Where is sin?"

“When we move we will have that alone time a lot of the other demons Co live and co parent the kids and households.” Yukie admitted with a smile. He jumped a little at the sudden leg grab and gently pet Yumros head as he frowned at the question. “In isn’t grounded for the night for not listening to me when I told him not to go into my study so he will eat and go to bed” Yukie explained as he sighed. “Because he didn’t listen Rain got hurt and where he is from all of the older kids care for the younger kids and sin chose not to listen to me so he needs to be grounded for the night because rain could have seriously gotten hurt”

"Oh" Yumro simply replied with a small frown on his face. "What about me? I'm i grounded too for not watching Sin?" the boy asked worried not liking the idea of reciving a punishment.

Ren caught the boy's eyes and shook his head while smilling softly, wanting to tell his son that he couldn't be held responsable for sin's actions. But since Yumro couldn't read his mind like most people in this house, the kid got none of those words in

"Yukie please tell him for me" Ren sighed again as he gently rocked the toddler in his lap