♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

"You really... your bed isn't all that big" Ren tried to fight back but knew he was losing.

"Find you win, but we are gonna be in your room, Yumro said he wanted to sleep with me too since he had a nightmare but I'll just pull out a mattress for us" Ren gave in as he quickly wrapped a arme around Ayme's hip to support him so the demon wouldn't fall as he lead them into Ayme's room. after making sure Ayme were safe in his room, ren went to get the babies but he could only carry two at the time and Yumro too since the kid had fallen asleep too.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

“...can I come out now?” Sin asked the poor kid hungry and wanting dinner as he watched Ren carry the babies confused where they had came from as he snuck out to go look at them.

shit! how the fuck had he forgotten Sin, great parenting ren...

"Of course you can, I'm so sorry I didn't come to get you as I said I would, if you go to the kitchen I'll come and eat with you just give me a second to take these to Ayme's room" Ren apologized before almost running down det hallway to make his trip faster.

delivering the last two babies in bed with Ayme, Ren excused himself to run out to the kitchen and pour a plate for both of them. Ren had tried to wake Yumro but the boy was fast asleep.

placing the plates down on the table, Ren took his seat with a long sigh. "Sorry again, but now you are an big brother isn't that nice?"

“...I didn’t really ask for more siblings I was happy with just one” Sin replied with a huff as he ate his food somewhat not happy the house had so many kids and that he would have to help care for so many babies.

Ren lowered his fork as he reached over the table to nuzzled his hand through the boy's hair.

"It's okay Sin, I wouldn't ask you to look after them all the time since that it is our job as parents, just don't hate them before hand okay" Ren smiled and encourage sin to smile to as he tried to tickle his cheek.

"I don't want you growing up too fast and you a still allowed to be a bit childish"

“...I want to marry Rain” sin admitted his face bright red as he continued to eat not sure why but he liked his new friend.

“Mmh your to young give it afew years darling” Naomi replied carrying in lots of bags of stuff and some baby items as he went up the stairs with the items taking them to Yukies room.

"That's right" Ren actually agreed with Naomi but he still found the act incredibly adorable from sin's part.

"When both or you have become big enough and if both of you lover eachother you can some day" He smiled down at sin, seeing his cute little face blush made Ren feel just a bit more at ease, seeing as they soon would move very close Rein and his dad.

Seeing all the bags Naomi were caring, he found it weird and somehow alarming since no one needed that much stuff just because they suddenly felt bad.

What were they hidding..?

Was it really something Yukie could tell Naomi but not Ren...

Ren wanted nothing more than go up there and figure out the whole thing... He wasn't at all comfortable with the other demon walking in and out of Yukie's bedroom as it suited him.

“Do you have a tea kettle?” Naomi asked as he came down with different sheets and put them in the washer and started digging around for a teapot or something. “Or atleast a pot? I need to sanitize afew items in boiled water” he admitted he felt guilty about not telling Ren but hell Yukie had only let him help as long as he stayed quiet.

Ren sighed, he wasn't feeling at that hungry anymore and the juicy meat had lost it's flavour to him. He got up from his seat just before he was asked for a kettle.

"Yeah just a minute" Ren replied as he took his plate over by the zink and cleaned it down in the trash can, before reaching up to pulled out a kettle from one of the shelf.

"Here"

“I’ve been sworn in not to tell you what’s going on...doesn’t mean I can stop you from going into his room with some dinner” Naomi admitted as he filled the kettle with water and waited for it To boil.

Ren's eyes lighted up as his eyes landed on Naomi quite surprised. So Naomi wasn't the one who didn't wanted him to know what it was..just Yukie.

He smiled a small soft smile as gerne shook his head.. Just when would they learn.

"Thank you, for telling me.. I don't want Yukie to hate me but I don't worrie for when he keeps things to himself" Ren admitted while filling a tray just like he had with Ayme.

"Sin when you are done just leave it, I'll wash it later"

“For the record I didn’t tell you anything” Naomi replied as he watched sin who ate and went over to get his own baby out of the playpen so he could snuggle and spend time with him. Meanwhile Yukie was just laying in the bed enjoying the warmth of the heated blanket as he watched the tiny baby move a little and sleep the poor thing about the size of his hand.

"Right, I wouldn't tell" Ren replied with a soft friendly smile before he picked the tray up and headed up stairs to Yukie's room.

He softly knocked two times just quite enough so if almost couldn't had been heard before opening the door. He had some what expected a drifferent smell of sickness but instead it was a fresh newly smell mix with the one of his mate.

"Yukie.. are you okay?" Ren questioned silently as he walked into the slightly dark room.

”Naomi...” Yukie asked half awake as he sat up and looked at Ren clearly confused and dazed the small child sleeping in a warm nest beside him as he looked around the dark room before grabbing his phone and turning the lights up a little so he could see.

"Nop.. It's Ren" Ren replied, biting his lip as the light came on. He did noticed the weird was Yukie had tangled the blankets on but he couldn't see the baby hidden underneath for his stand.

He took a few steps close to set the tray down just as he saw movements from the emty blanket.

At first Ren thought it had to be one of the sixtuplets but no.. He knew for sure that they all were with Ayme in his bedroom.

Blinking a few times to clear his eyes he turned he gaze forward Yukie, a mixed feelings of sympathy and utterly comfusment showed on Ren's face.

"... I didn't know you were with child.."

“....neither did I...I can’t have children...Naomi said it might be just my dna and it might have happened because I was in heat while I was gone and didn’t accept a partner so my body produced an heir itself” Yukie a whispered as he snuggled the child closer. “It might not live so its best not to get attached.”

Ren sank down to his knees by the bed and reached out to gently pet his mat's head, tangling his fingers into Yukie's light hair.

"There is no way to avoid getting attached since it is such a big part of you... the baby will live, if it's just half as stubborn as you it will" Ren assured him wilt a soft smile while his fingers continued to stroke Yukie's head.

knowing that he had promised to sleep together with Yumro and take care of the babies while Ayme slept, Ren stil asked. "Do you want me here or would you rather I didn't" Ren's mind spoke quietly as his eyes shifted between looking at Yukie and the baby. it would be hard but surely he could be there for when both of his mates needed him.

“Ayme and yumro need you more, I’ll be fine” Yukie replied as he looked at Ren with a chuckle seeing a lot of his friend Naomi in him as he moved a little “Besides Naomi is keeping watch on us and monitoring our health for now if needed we might move to a hospital for afew weeks to get better...we would be heading back with him” Yukie admitted as he snuggled his baby in the blankets being super careful since he was so tiny.

"Eventhough you just got back" Ren answered definitely not liking not having Yukie where he could easily see him but he understood it's importants for the baby.

"Then we'll hold down the fort and starte packing... Luckely for us we didn't have time to unpack everything when we moved here" Ren tried to see positiv om the matters as he leaned over to place a kiss against Yukie's forhead before getting up.

He took one more look at the baby carefully sliding a light finger across it's forhead while playing that the child would suvive.

“how are your babies?" yukie asked as he looked at ren secretly not wanting him to leave as he relaxed a little not noticing naomi had came in with a tiny bottle for the kid along with a giant black box as he hooked it up and started setting it up.

He wanted to correct Yukie telling him that it was all of their's, though Ren and Ayme might the babies biologic parents.

But Ren didn't, Yukie had enough on his plate as it was.. so he just answered him with Ren's usally smile. "They are save with mamma bear Ayme in his den" Ren chuckled lightly while he rolled his eyes. "I could get him to sleep anyother way"

“Heh get use to it he’s quite my posseive with things he loves” Yukie admitted as he at up and watched Naomi who had moved the box closer to the bed and plugged it in adjusting the settings a little.

“Womb box...it will help it grow stronger and we won’t have to leave so sudden...it will atleast give us time to pack” Naomi admitted picking up the baby and setting it in the child streatching a little as it yawned the warmth comforting to it. “Now...Yukie go take a bath with Ren..you smell like a feral wolf...” Naomi admitted being able to smell how similar Yukies smelled to the wolves that passed by his village as he huffed. “Then start packing my mate will help when he wakes up.”

- - - Updated - - -

“Heh get use to it he’s quite my posseive with things he loves” Yukie admitted as he at up and watched Naomi who had moved the box closer to the bed and plugged it in adjusting the settings a little.

“Womb box...it will help it grow stronger and we won’t have to leave so sudden...it will atleast give us time to pack” Naomi admitted picking up the baby and setting it in the child streatching a little as it yawned the warmth comforting to it. “Now...Yukie go take a bath with Ren..you smell like a feral wolf...” Naomi admitted being able to smell how similar Yukies smelled to the wolves that passed by his village as he huffed. “Then start packing my mate will help when he wakes up.”

"He is right... you could use a good wash" Ren agreed, his nose curled back to prove his point but it wasn’t enough to scare him off. "Come baby lets get you cleaned up"

“When your done find me and I’ll fix you up some medicine to help you sleep.” Naomi replied as Yukie nodded and got out of bed.

"Are you i pain?" Ren asked worried as he went to Yukie's side to balance some of his mate's weight against his hip with his arm around Yukie's waist.

The moved forward the bathroom and Ren quickly made a quick deal out of helping Yukie undress. This wasn't because of any of his sexual needes that Ren wanted to have his mate stripped naked, Ren merely wanted to check the state of his lover with his own eyes.

"tube or shower?" Ren asked as his eyes looked back up into Yukie's, scanning his face to look for pain as his hands reached around Yukie touching and massaging his back from chest down.