♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

“Tub” Yukie mumbled ignoring the pain question as he huffed and leaned against a wall why he waited his bidy in bloody agony since he wasnt suppose to have kids it had fucked him up inside to give birth early and to even having have the child had put him out of wack. "you fed sin right?" yukie asked having been worried about him while he had been busy. "i feel horrible for leaving him alone for so long"

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

"Yeah, he was eating just now with me in the kitchen, told me all about how he wanted to marry Rein now, but me and Naomi agreed that they had to wait some years first" Ren chuckled as he ran the water filling the tub up nicely.

He wasn't sure how long he could stay with Yukie, right now he was just draging his time and it wasn't like he wouldn't notice if there where any troubles in Ayme's room since he had put the baby monitor up on Ayme's nightstand to alarm by the walk he was carrying if any crying happened.

Right now nothing besides from multipel breathings sounded from the other end so Ren could take care of Yukie for now. "Here, I put some herbs in the water to help warm and heal your bodyache" Ren said at he stepped up and gently pulled Yukie over and into the tub.

As his mate was seated Ren pulled his own shirt off but left everything else on, he wasn't going to join Yukie in the tub couse that would only hurt Ren's body in the end, but he could wash him. Ren reached over to grab the sponge and coat it with organic pleasant smelling soap and starte to lightly scrub Yukie's back snd shoulders.

“Your joining me in the water would be tomrmenting” Yukie admitted as he relaxed and let himself for once be taken care of. He enjoyed the warmth and comfort from his mate as he kept his eyes on the outside of the room a little nervously watching what naomi was doing not liking his baby being so far away.

Ren looked over his shoulder to catch on to what Yukie was looking at before turning back with a small knowing smirk. "feeling uneasy are we? It's actually really cute on you" Ren smiled as he finished washing Yukie's arms and moved down to his legs. "It wouldn’t take much longer, than I'll take you back in to your baby... have you through about a name?"

“....no, I don’t want want to name it for awhile” yukie admitted not knowing how well the child would live and grown but he didn’t want want to get his hopes ups. “But I’ll think of one when the time Is right. What about you?”

Ren just shook his head. "No, not really.. or maybe, Ayme and I have talked about possible names but I don't really know if any of those really suites them... It was quite more easier finding Yumro's name at that time I had him... We'll just find something along the way a guess."

"close your eyes and lean your head back, I'm gonna rinse the soap out of your hair now then you are all done" Ren thought out as he secretly lean in ot snif in the scent of his mate's wet skin.

“Most likely you’ll only keep two...big groups of demons don’t survive..most will have issues” Yukie mumbled as he let his hair be rinsed. “Ayme and I rarely have children it’s nearly impossible...when we do...well there’s always complications with the kids that are hidden and we find out either a week later or afew days...they usually pass in their sleep” Yukie explained knowing the cold reality of them having living children was quite rare, and it was the reason why they relied on venom when they where younger to create others of their kind.

The movement of Ren's hands stopped and a sad worried frown appeared replacing the calm expression form before. "That's horrible.. isn't there some thing that can be done? all the babies looks healthy but what if it's only for tonight!" Ren's mind became frightened while tears threathened to come out from the corners of his eyes. "It's sounds so horrible that i don't wanna belive it"

“Rens...Aymes had children before he thought that since yumro lived when we did it he could have one that lived” Yukie replied as he sighed and opened his arms wanting to snuggle his mate.

“All you can do is stay by his side and let him hold yumro close” Yukie whispered noticing Naomi moving around and grabbing afew things from the locked closet and going to Aymes room.

Ren gladly entered his mate's arms, he knew it was the best way Yukie could comfort him and Ren welcome the kind action. He buried his nose into Yukie's neck just beneath the other's chin where Ren could hear the stady rhythm of an heart-beat.

Though Yukie's skin was wet against his Ren honestly didn't care but rhe through of getting Yukie a towel did come to mind. Ren turned his head to reache over of a towel just as he noticed movements towards the door and looked just in time to see Naomi leave with some things under his arm. He ripped the towel down with a bit more force that necessary as his body tensed. "Are he going to Ayme's room?.. Do you think something came up!" Ren asked worried and looked back up at Yukie, Ren looked like he wanted to run after the demon to figure out if anything really were wrong, but he couldn't leave Yukie like this and offered to bring him back into bed.

“Ren, It’s imortant you don’t freak out on Naomi” Yukie replied already knowing why Naomi had gotten a small coffin out of his closet as he got himself out of the bath and took the towel before heading to check on his tiny one.

Ren just followed Yukie back in to the room but his eyes stayed focused on the door.

"Yukie.. I need to go to Ayme, I don't like him being alone" Ren told his mate as he turned his gaze loose from the door just long enough, he fought his best to stay composed an keep a clear head. "Will you note me if Naomi decides you are gonna go to the hospital?" Ren swallowed as he waited for his mate to give him clear to go. This was truely the only thing he hated about having two mates, especially when Ren only could stay with one at the time.

“Go I’ll be fine” Yukie replied waving off his mate as he picked up sin who had snuck in and snuggled him.

“Having two left is enough” Naomi replied leaving the last two babies with Ayme the small girl and boy twins being a set as he carefully removed the bodies and took them to be taken care of via cremation. Ayme of course heartbroken and refusing to put his last two living kids In eyesight as he hid under his covers with them.

Seeing the coffins Ren knees almost gave away under him so he had to balance himself up against the wall as he watched naomi carry them off. Regret and shame had already build it's way up in his throat in the form of a tight knot, making him struggle to breathe normally. 'Fuck! if only I had been here like I promised!' Ren's insides felt like glass breaking and the hurting fire burned tears in his eyes.

'Ayme! how was Ayme!' he panicked enough to fight his legs forward but almost fell through the door as he reach it.

"Ayme.." Ren's mind struggled to form the words but somehow he managed to pull the through as he saw the big mountain on the bed "Ayme"

Yumro wasn't in the room anymore, he had awoked somewhere while Ren had been away and had layed together in bed with Ayme and the babies, just when he noticed the baby he had been snuggling against slowly growing cold. Now he was off crying somewhere, thinking that he had killed them.

“He can’t take these two they are mine!” Ayme yelled curling up more around his babies as he whimpered his heart already ripped to shreds. “Their mine...” he mumbled extreamly stressed and tiered and clearly not doing well having woken up to his babies dead.

“Yumro” Naomi called out gently looking for the child needing some help as he looked through the house.

Ren wished he could say that Naomi wouldn't, but after what Yukie had said he couldn't even convince himself. So instead he just moved closer and sat down next to the curled up blanked. Ren didn't know what to say so after s bit of time pasted he just lay down behind Ayme's form hugging him tightly but still careful of the two babies.

"I didn't know... the thing about you and Yukie.. I didn't know." Ren finally tried to explain as he held on tightly into the blanked. He might now have birthed the babies but they had been his children as well and his soule ached just as painfully for the lost of lives.

"Sniff.." Yumro was blubbering quietly inside a almost closed wardrobe when he heard his name being called, instinctively the boy ran out as he heard the voice just about close enough and without looking up throwed his arms around the person's legs. "I...I'm so sor-ry" Yumro cried out as buried his face against the fabric of the person's pants. He wanted his Daddy, he wanted him or some one to tell him that it wasn't his fault, but his Daddy never said anything and Yumro was too understand this burning feeling of guilt and self-hatred.

“We didn’t want to tell anyone after we lost our first child together...we both kinda knew what was wrong with us so we both refused to have any more kids after...well until we found out others could carry our babies to full term” Ayme mumbled as he carefully came out of the blanket and pulled the babies closer to him in his nest.

“Why are you sorry sweetheart?” Naomi asked gently picking up yumro as he snuggled him close and kissed away his tears wanting to comfort the child.

Ren nodded as he peeked over at the twins nesting besides Ayme. "I never thought that I would one day be having a family let alone children.. I didn't wish for those things before." Ren reached up to gently ghost his fingers alone Ayme's neck before touching it with his nose just as lightly. "I didn't want you hurt like this.. I swear."

Normally Yumro would be throwing himself at people like his young brother, he was more shy and held back that way around stranges. But being so emotional that side of him was pushed down as Yumro's tears continued to fall from his deep blu eyes. "Because I don't want Papa or daddy to be mad with me!" The boy said with a hoarse broken voice, sounding pitiful to anyone whom hear his small voice. "They didn't movie and they felt cold!... Papa was so mad that he pushed me away... I didn't mean to hurt them"

“Can you snuggle them well us for awhile...” Ayme asked somewhat more relaxed around his mate as he settled down more not against him holding his babies.

“Oh honey...you didn’t hurt them...it’s the way things are...both Yukie and Ayme can’t have kids and since Ayme had so many it was hard on his body and the babies and the weaker ones didn’t survive” Naomi explained being straight up with the kid since he knew how smart he was. “They where just scared, and I bet you where too” he whispered just holding yumro close and rubbing his back to soothe him. “...want to see mums little baby?” Naomi asked wanting yumro to be away from the death for awhile as he carried him off to Yukies room.

"Can I?" Ren asked with a light smile playing at his lips before he moved to the other side to nest around the newborns from the other sides, one the little black haired girl watched Ren as he layed down. Her eyes were green like Ayme's so Ren wondered where the black hair dna came from.. His or Ayme's side?

"Hallo beautiful" Ren 's mind spoke out testning if she was able to read him yet as he snuggled around them from the other side.

Yumro nodded as his small palms rubbed his red eyes. "I wanna see.."

“I’m sure they can hear you...they kicked a lot when you talked to me” Ayme mumbled as he snuggled down more already exhausted and tiered but he needed to feed the babies eventually. “They need to eat soon...”

“Not all babies get sick” Naomi whispered as he set yumro down and moved the box over so he could look into it and see Yukie looking at them curiously.

“Yumro, are you wanting to meet your baby brother?” Yukie asked gently smiling happy to see one of his babies again.

"I'll take care of it, just rest for now after I grab their bottles I wouldn't leave any of you guys out of my sight tonight" Ren assured Ayme as he looked at him with his soft deep blue eyes and gently caressed his mate's face in his palm. "Rest my love, I'll make sure nothing is gonna happen to them" He sat up and bented over the babies to guickly kiss his mate's tired lips before heading out to get two filed bottles.

"If he aren't sick why is he in a box" Yumro was quick coment before the thing hit him. "Because mum can't have kids" the boy bite the bottom of his lip nervously as he heard Yukie's voice.

"Yes, but only looking... Don't want baby dying!" Yumro said as he looked up at Yukie.

After a few seconds. "How do you make a baby, mum?"

“He won’t die...he’s just not as strong as you are so he needs to be kept warm” Yukie replied gently kissing yumros head as he relaxed beside his boy and watched the baby mulling over yumros question. “Well, when two adults love each other they have sex...when that happened between certain people they can make a baby. But depending on if they are an alpha or an omega usually decides who can carry children and give birth if an alpha tries to have a baby they aren’t born very weak or they don’t live like with my baby here and dads babies...but every now and then they have babies that live” Yukie explained.

Yumro crawled over to sit in Yukie's lap as he listened to him explaine. Of course the boy didn’t know what this 'sex' were but instead of asking into that, he asked "What is alpha and omega? Is it like Mum and Papa or daddy? Is that why you get children? What am I?"

Yumro clearly had found himself a interesting topick and would properly bother Yukie with questions until he was either shut up or satisfied.

“Mama is an omega to me..But is an alpha to Ayme meaning that as an alpha He’s the one who’s protective of his shy mate who is an omega Ayme” Yukie added trying to explain as he sighed and smiled a little. “As for children you get them when your older and married as for what you are Well we will have to see when your older most know when they turn twelve” Yukie admitted with a smirk snuggling his curious boy.