♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

"Then you had sex with daddy to make baby right? because you love him right" Yumro asked with his usual innocent smile as he snuggled in against Yukie's body.

Ren whom had gone to fix the babies a bottle past Yukie's room just in that moment and his ears caught on to Yumro's voice inside Yukie room though the cracked open door. Curious about the conversation Ren stopped by the door and listened in to them.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

“Yeah that’s how it happened and that’s how we had you” Yukie admitted as he sighed and moved the box closer to the bed so yumro could watch and he could lay down for a bit. “Any more questions?” Yukie asked.

"Will you be leaving again?.." the boy asked with a sad expression showing on his face while he looked at the baby in the box. "You are gone longe when away... We miss you when you aren't here and Daddy sighes more than usual too.." Yumro explained to Yukie to Ren's surprise. He hadn't noticed it himself, true he missed Yukie when he was a way and worried for his mate in many ways but he had thought that he had hidden it well enough, at least from the kids.

“Well if I leave this time, everyone else will go with us Naomi’s mate has already started packing everything into the moving truck so we should be ready to leave in about two days” Yukie whispered as he hopped yumros nose. “Would you be upset if we moved?”

The boy shook his head. "No, as long as I can be with mum, daddy, Papa and sin I wouldn't be upset" Yumro smiled and lay down next to Yukie.

"Can I sleep together with you tonight? I don't wanna sleep alone but daddy and Papa are too busy.."

----------------

Ren didn't want anyone catching him listening by the door and went on with his business to bring the newborn twins their bottles and hopefully make his other mate rest more at ease.

He didn't bother to knock before entering Ayme's room, he didn't know for sure but he had hoped that the other would had fallen asleep while he had prepared the milk for the babies.

“Yeah you can sleep with me and help me with the baby” Yukie mumbled already at his limit as he snuggled down and moved so yumro would have a spot to sleep next to him.

“He’s going to be out for the night” Naomi replied looking at Ren as he set the babies in a bassinet together Ayme our cold and dead asleep Naomi closing the small needle wound with a bandage. “I gave him a sedative to calm him and let him sleep for awhile...gave one to Yukie too so I could finish packing and moving the house while you checked on babies”

"Thanks.. for you help.. with both of them" Ren thanked Naomi as he went over to the bassinet beside the demon.

"I heard your mate will be helping with the moving too, is it really alright? I don't know if you wants to help is because Ayme and Yukie's beeing who they are but still.. Thank you"

“It’s because of who they are...he built the house for them while Yukie was gone so it’s sort of like his final duty.” Naomi replied packing the room up.

"His duty?" Ren still didn't completely understand just how much power his mates possessed and though he know they had some as well as lots of money to Ren those things didn't really matter.

"What exactly does your mate do?" He asked while g gently lifting one of the twin babies up to see if she would take the bottle.

“My mate decides the layout of our village and does security he keeps the peace between humans and the wolves that stop by and works with the direct orders the young princes give him...but with the new child that is strictly Yukies genes he’s going to shift to being a full time bodyguard.” Naomi replied with a sigh stopping his packing. “He won’t be home as often as I like since he will be by Yukies side and since Yukie has created something identical to himself Ayme most likely will go back to how he looked when he was born and Yukie won’t need him anymore he will be a normal demon with no power.” Naomi explained as he sorted through some clothes tossing afew items in the trash. “Yukie was created Ayme was adopted by him so he wasn’t alone and once Yukie took him in he in turn became am identical twin to him and his appearance changed to match him, but my guess is since the young prince is of Yukies own blood and flesh he will be by his side as his new mate when he’s of age so the two can always assure their bloodline will be strong essentially the child will be identical in genes more then Ayme was...hence why the children Ayme gave birth to look more like you and just a little like Ayme because Ayme originally had black hair and blue eyes”

Hearing all of that bullshit about his mates really pissed Ren off and if his hands hadn't been full with the baby he might actually had smacked Naomi. "Why shouldn't they look like us! I don't get why you are so keen on inbreeding Ayme's DNA to the point of hoping he will mate his own son!" Ren glare at the demon, hands itching to hit something like mad.

"Ayme isn't as coldhearted as you liked to believe, he loves Yukie.. you might know much more about them than I" Ren's mind spoke in disgust as he lay the girl back down and replace her place in his armes with the boy. "But I trust Ayme would never do any of those things, he isn't stubborn"

“....if Yukie doesn’t want Ayme are you going to force them to stay together like before when they where fighting” Naomi asked looking down at the child covering her with a blanket. “Those where early signs his body was pregnate...sudden rage at his mate...Normally he was given medication to supress it but he stopped taking it something along the lines of not wanting to sleep...only way he fixed it was by marking both of you but it was only temporary since he was with child....this type of pregnancy is very difficult we don’t know anything about it or anything about the child...it may never grow older then an infant or it may grow afew years older then Yukie within a month” Naomi explained trying to get Ren to understand that he was just as much in the dark with the whole process the demon only going off the testing reports from where Yukie was created. “We would like him to choose a different mate but it may not happen he was created as a weapon and because of that it would make sense for him to only create other perfect weapons such as himself”

Ren's jaw tightened up as he crunched he's teeths. He hadn't forced Ayme to mark Yukie in any way, heck or him if Ayme didn't want them for mates he perfered hearing it from Ayme himself rather than some demon he had known for less than 20 houres.

It really didn't matter whatever Ren could had said in his defense, he was pissed and anger floated though his vains like fuek to a fire.

The baby in he's arms seemed to notice, it pulled back from the baby bottle and started to scream.

Without even looking back in Naomi's direction, Ren walked out of the room for the sake of not bisturbing his sleeping mate.

"There there, sorry, I wasn't mad with you, shhh don't cry"

“I want the baby...” sin demanded wanting the upset sibling seeing Ren already unfit to calm the baby as he huffed cutely holding out his hands.

Ren looked down as he hear sin's voice, he hadn't noticed the boy and part of him wondered why Sin still would be up at this hour. 'Better not tell Ayme though' he thought to himself as he send Sin a nod forwards the living-room.

It would be a good idea having another less tense person calm the baby but Ren doubted sin could carry him just yet so he moved them over to the couch so Sin could sit with the newborn.

"Why are you still up young man?" Ren asked as he sat just far enough so the baby couldn't sense his mood and watched the two calmly.

“A strange man is packing up my room” Sin replied as he held the baby close and snuggled it being quite good at holding the infant. “Also I sleep at daytime and stay up at night like momma”

“A strange man is packing up my room”

Ren groan annoyed, he knew they needed to pack so they could move and get help with the kids. But Ren really started to hate the idea of moving somewhere closer to where others like Naomi lived.

"Yeah, we are moving and by the looks of it probaly before sunrise or so"

“Sunrise would be a perfect time” the man replied carrying out boxes from Sins room as he smirked kissing Naomi’s cheek as he walked by Naomi going off to help carry out boxes the guard dog keeping close eye on Yukies locked room.

"Great" He didn't turn to look at the men, be just held he's mind neutral as he rolled his eyes before focusing back on the kids. "Are you existed about moving? We will be living much closer to Rein and you will be having lots of kids to play with" Ren's mind block he's negative thought aside and smiled over at the boy.

"Of course you can sweetie, should I help you pack them so they don't break doing transport?" Ren offered genuinely happy to help since no one really seemed to care much for his help aside from childcaring... It also helped Ren not to think about he's mate's when he was bussy else were.

The baby lay back resting it's head against Sin as it sucked calmingly on it's thumb while looking both sin and Ren up and down looking for his bottle.

"Wanna try feeding him" Ren asked sin when he noticed the baby's eyes starring impatiently. He pulled out the baby bottle from his back pucked and pasted it on to sin, giving him a quick demonstration on how to how it.

- - - Updated - - -

"Of course you can sweetie, should I help you pack them so they don't break doing transport?" Ren offered genuinely happy to help since no one really seemed to care much for his help aside from childcaring... It also helped Ren not to think about he's mate's when he was bussy else were.

The baby lay back resting it's head against Sin as it sucked calmingly on it's thumb while looking both sin and Ren up and down looking for his bottle.

"Wanna try feeding him" Ren asked sin when he noticed the baby's eyes starring impatiently. He pulled out the baby bottle from his back pucked and pasted it on to sin, giving him a quick demonstration on how to how it.

“I know how to feed them...Ayme told me how and showed me” Sin replied already knowing his older brother tasks as he fed the child. “Are we going to call Ayme raven again?” Sin asked having noticed afew streaks of Aymes hair already turning black. “I don’t think he would hate using his real name again...the pictures of him before he lived with mom look different”

"Raven?" the name sounded strange in he's ears when talking about the demon Ren always hed known for Ayme. "I don't know, but we can ask him once he wakes up.. There are something I too need to talk with him and Yukie about. There are also the matter about where or how we are gonna school Yumro Yumro and you, but it can wait until we have settled into the new house" Ren shook his head in a light manner like it wasn't imponerened the other things had to ask.

The baby boy sucked hungry more than half a bottle before giving up and uttered a small burp.

“If mom doesn’t need Ayme then he will be raven and his new mate will be Ayme” sin replied having been studying the books the watchdog brought him. “Will you still be around?” He asked not liking all of the sudden change.

Ren tried he's best to keep curses down to a minimum as the wolf growled in him. It was one thing for Naomi to tell him they wanted to get rid of both him and Ayme. But to mix Sin into his little messed up fantasy.

"Where did you get all of these ideas from sweetie?" Ren asked, making his mind seemed as smooth as possible.

"I wouldn't believe everything I hear if it doesn’t come from either Yukie, Ayme or me, but no matter what you don't get to be free of me that easily pumkin" He smiled before gently pulling both arms around Sin careful of the baby as he snuggled the boy tightly.

"I love you and I will always be there if you need me, just remember that"