♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

“Okay” sin replied as he snuggled down and relaxed just enjoying being held close as the house was finished being packed up the couch being the only thing left as Ayme came down confused and awake his hair fully black and his eyes back to a beautifully icy blue.

“Have we been robbed?” Ayme asked confused.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

Ren knew that he probaly should had helped them pack, but stubbornly he refused and just spent the entire night together with sin and the baby boy on the couch. Eventually he also took the girl out as they Naomi and his mate were fumbling around Ayme's room, waking the sleeping baby but surprisingly not Ayme up until now.

Both the babies lay in between soft pillows and Ren had sat with sin watching some cartooon on Ren's cellphone since the tv too had been taken away.

Ren looked over his shoulder as soon as he smelt Ayme's scent entering the room an smile back at he lover before getting of to join him, leaving Sin in charge of the phone.

"You look so cute when you have that confused look on" Ren giggled as he moved he's arms around the demon's hips to pull him into Ren's embrace. "Naa, no robbers just Naomi and his mate stealing all of our stuff.. How are you?" He asked conserned trying to stay off the topick of what else was happening around their relationship too. Ren didn't know how much Ayme knew but he wouldn't bother him about it.. Not until he had spoken with Yukie that was.

“..I woke up to babies gone my room is empty and my hair has changed color along with my eyes...I’m confused and wanting breakfast” Ayme mumbled as he went and picked up his babies holding them closer to his body as he looked at the watchdog who went upstairs to wake It’s master.

Ren sighed as he release Ayme from his embrace. "I don't know if we have anything eaterable left, if not we can go eat breakfast somewhere with the kids, or would you prefer just something quiet here?" Ren asked as he leaned against the door frame with his arms lightly crossed. He watched his mate thoroughly, looked at that smooth black hair and those beautiful blue eyes. 'so this is how Ayme really looks like' Ren wasn't anywere near disappointed, the demon was still as gorgeous as ever but with this look he now looked more... Him.

Yeah yeah a weird thing to think but it was true, though his outside had changed Ayme or Raven was still Ren's beloved mate.

“Naomi told you about my other name right?” Raven asked as he blushed some and looked at his mate a little shy being seen like this for the first time in hundreds of years.

"He did... Though it botheres be you didn't tell me it before" Ren admitted but he didn't show any judgmental expression nor angry frown. Ren stayed his professionel cool face as he wanted to listen to what even reason they had to keep this from him.

"Black looks good on you though"

“I didn’t know I would ever change back...it was easier to move forward then mourn who I was” raven admitted as the watchdog came down without Yukie all bundled and half awake Yukie mumbling nonsense.

He just replied Raven with a nod and send him an asuring smile that he wasn't mad with him. Ren couldn't really blame him and he hadn't planed to either.

"Hey.. Everything okay?"Ren asked Yukie with a slightly worried frown as the other came down the stairs, hoping nothing had happened with the little one since he hadn't seen Naomi carrying anymore coffins.

He wanted to walk over and put his arms around him just like he had with Raven to assure that the other wasn't in any great pain. But would that be to focusing Yukie to do something he didn't wanted again?

Ren looked down at his feets for a second unsure what to say at first. In the end nothing usefull formed in his mind. "Doesn’t black look good on Aym-Raven?" He asked nervously before biting the inside of he's cheek.

“Mmh raven always was much prettier with black hair...I missed seeing it” Yukie mumbled as Watch (watchdog) moved the blankets on yukie a little checking on the baby that’s was now normal sized and clinging to mum. He huffed slightly proud of the child’s growing healthily before covering it up again for his master.

“We leave now...” he mumbled out coldly looking at the group before him. “We take village van”

Stunned with the cold tone and glance Yukie caste over them Ren couldn't help feeling uneasy. Yukie hadn't even looked back at him as he had greeted him. Ren tried to ask about his sudden change of mood but Yumro interrupted him from putting the words through as the boy peeked out from behind Yukie and ran over to Raven Hugging himself around the demon's leg for a second. "You okay Papa?" Yumro asked quietly as they made their way outside.

Ren just kept quiet and followed everyone else while he's gaze shifted from the floor and Yukie's back.

“I’m perfectly fine though i cant say the same for yukie he looks exhausted" raven replied as yukie flipped him off making ravens assumption correct as watch loaded yukie in the van and tucked him under some blankets the infant huffing and throwing a fit as it sank its tiny little fangs into yukies neck and drank his blood hungry. “he must be giving it more blood then he’s making” raven mumbled softly as he moved over and kissed Yukies head gently and covered the baby more before offering his lover a sugary drink to help boost his bloodmaking.

Well Yukie didn't look rather pale...when Raven asked if Yukie wanted the sweet drink Ren's mind more likely comented "He looks more like he could just a blood trancfusion though.."

Yumro just frown clearly finding the blood feeding disgusting so he just too the seat farest behind in the vain. Ren helped Both boys buggle up properly before seating the twins into their baby chairs.

"Will it be a long drive?" Ren asked, wondering if they so should stop somewhere to get some food and fluid. Both because he knew it wouldn’t take long before everyone started to feel the hunger and because he really didn't wanted Yukie fainting as soon as they stepped out of the bus.

“It’s a week long drive...we live far into the mountains” Naomi replied as he started the car and started driving the giant trailer being pulled behind them as he focused on the road.

“We will stop for breakfast in a half an hour and we will also stop for breaks since I know we will need them it will take an extra day” watch added as he looked at Yukie and offered him a cookie to eat the demon just wanting to curl up and sleep. “I packed movies and games for the kids and books, also snacks drinks and some toys”

"Sounds great" Ren answered trying to sound somewhere normal through his mind and leaned back in thoughts.

Yumro gently pulled into Ren's sleeve to get his attention. "Can I look at the big picture book mamma gave me?" Yumro asked so nicely that Ren couldn't deny him anything when the boy spoke in that tone. A guick look through two of the bags in the car and Ren pulled up the book with covers in golden papir. Yumro smiled and turned to show it to sin as Ren lay the book out before his.

There really wouldn't be much to do until then.. Ren's mind sighed. He could sleep but he really wasn't all that tired to fall asleep with someone unknown drivning the car.

“...want to hold him?” Yukie asked Ren softly wanting his mate to see little Ayme who was awake but snuggled deep down in the warm nest the two where in. “I’ll make sure Watch doesn’t bite~” Yukie mumbled as he sat up a little and ate afew grapes still feeling like crap.

First he wasn't totaly sure if Yukie actually had meant it, giving how the two seemed unlikely to separate. But looking at his exused mate how could he refuse? It wasn't like he was mad with either Yukie or the baby, just the idea Naomi had planted in his head.

Besides Yukie could use a little break to eat and rest.

Ren smile softly at his mate as he moved closer. "Sure, I would love to" He replied only giving Watch a guick glance as Yukie mentioned it.

Funny enough Ren had always been terrified of wolves but dogs even visious looking once didn't scare him. 'I can bite harder anyway' were he's thoughts when around any, and truth enough Ren could though he never had done so before.

“I won’t bite if my master asks I not bite” watch replied as he gently touched Yukies face before removing the young prince and gently setting him in Rens arms the infant watching and looking like I tiny identical Yukie as he yawned.

Of course it startled him when the dog suddenly spoke, it was drifferent from normal but heck wasn't it always when with his mates? Carefully Ren cradled the infant in he's armes. The blanked around the small one were soft and warm much like the fabric of the twins blankets.

"He looks so adorable! I never saw any childhood pictures of you but I'm sure you would had looked just alike" Ren replied as he peeked down at the baby. He could clearly see just how much bigger it had grown since a few hours ago. Ren gently tuggled the blanket around the small body so it's neck and cheeks wouldn't get cold in the still slightly chilled vain.

“If Naomi is right he will be a lot alike me when he gets older” Yukie admitted as he blushed and relaxed laying his head on watches lap so he could be more comfortable and sleep better. “If you make him upset...you’ll regret it” Yukie mumbled clearly extreamly protective of his baby.

“I’m pulling over to pick up breakfast” Naomi replied to them as he parked at a nice diner.

"If I do it wouldn’t be on purpose, I promise" Ren winked at his Yukie glad to be helping the other.

As the vain came to a hold Yumro looked up from the picture book to see where they were only to not know the place. Worried he looked to Ayme. "Do they have breakfast in there? Are we gonna eat here, wouldn't we make a mess? Do they make food from animals!" the boy asked with a frown.

Ren rolling his eyes and tried to translat what the kid really wanted to say, he more or less spoke to Naomi.

"Yumro somehow got the idea to become a vegetarian last month, expect from bacon and small meatballs he wouldn't eat meat, and please god, don't tell him bacon isn't a vegetable"

“Bacon and meatballs are meat and you’ve been eating defenseless animals” watch said getting an instant glare from Yukie and a light smack on his arms. “I’ll have them make you a vegetarian meal...” watch added as Naomi sighed already exhausted and went inside to set up a table and get drinks ordered.

"What! I don't wanna eat animals! that's cruel.." Yumro looked over at Watch startled, his gaze shifted between every aduld person with tears whelming up.

"Thank you.." Ren sighed sarcastically. "Now I'll never hear the end of that one and he will not get his vitamins..."

"I don't wanna kill animals!" Yumro cried and hid his face into Ren's shirt.

With his hands full holding the baby Ayme, Ren could only sit there and let Yumro calm down on his own. When he finally didn't he seemed more angry with it all that sad.

“THEn you can eat what I eat...instead of meat I eat nuts for protein and tofu instead...” Watch replied picking up yumro from the car and setting him outside with the other kids. “And if you feel up to it maybe some fish” he admitted as Yukie chuckled and kissed watches cheek.

“Don’t worry sweetie...Watch is good with not eating meat but eating good food he stopped hunting when he was twelve and instead lives a much healthier lifestyle” Yukie added as he waited for Ren to follow holding out his hands for his baby.

Ren grinded he's teeths unconsciously when he saw Yukie kiss the other's cheek. A big lump filled up he's stomach but stil did his best to smile back up at Yukie when he turned forward him to take the baby.

"If it's alright with you I would like to stay here with the little once.. I'm not hungry so I can take care of Ayme too while you guys eat"

“The baby stays with his mother...” watch replied with a glare clearly getting anxious with Ren keeping the baby so long as he bared his teeth his fangs clearly sharp and of a giant wolf descendent. “Hand him over” he hissed as he set Yukie down clearly getting territorial and protective.